BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

blckdrgn1

Nah code sucked

1. All the defence got moved to the the front line vs omg or a lot off it did anyway
2. A lot of people just gave up
3. People wasted a lot of time on o.m.g
4. No one sniped

So in reality no one carried just the leadership sucked and players sucked if you want the honest truth I mean let’s face it if code are so good wouldnt they off at least rimmed me by now? I mean I’m supposedly crap and I have taken more of their villas then they have off mine :p but then what do I know I’m just a noob :p

71d7748e23d5d37bd4ce6397541e6bc4.png

Careful what you wish for.

japeetje

Reaction score
Who is this Balian dude??

How do you not know Balian? :O
He is a legend of this game. He is always on the frontline keeping the enemies at bay, securing safe passage through the world for tribemates in his shadow. When his tribemates are in trouble, he always chips in to help, whether it be supporting with troops or a sit, when he is able to help of course. On the offensive part, Balian is the brilliant attacker. Sending thousands of fakes for the tribe and sitting people to help to launch fakes and nukes, when he is able to, obviously. Simultaneously, he is able to work eighty hours a week and have time with his family.
Balian is an extremely competent player, a force to be reckoned with.

DeletedUser122061

He is a legend of this game. He is always on the frontline keeping the enemies at bay, securing safe passage through the world for tribemates in his shadow. When his tribemates are in trouble, he always chips in to help, whether it be supporting with troops or a sit, when he is able to help of course. On the offensive part, Balian is the brilliant attacker. Sending thousands of fakes for the tribe and sitting people to help to launch fakes and nukes, when he is able to, obviously. Simultaneously, he is able to work eighty hours a week and have time with his family.
Not that I am in any way revised on what has been spoken here in this thread, but I had to step in to say that what you just described was characters of what any decent frontline player should have ✌

buinx

Amen

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well it's good to know you all love me and think so highly of me , yes Balian always ends up with a nice size account for a solo playing player, knows how to keep his defense mobile and wipe out many nukes from the enemy of course help with the Watch Tower . I had about 100 Death Stars and a 400 villas front and players hated me cause they couldn't knock down my high walls and take my villas and every once in a while I would take their villas . The good news is I don't work 80 hours anymore , but the bad news is Me and the wifey are baby sitting my 3 grand kids therefore i have 5 to 6 kids on my internet and it causes lags , so you all might get lucky and take a villa from me now .

DeletedUser103748

Well it's good to know you all love me and think so highly of me , yes Balian always ends up with a nice size account for a solo playing player, knows how to keep his defense mobile and wipe out many nukes from the enemy of course help with the Watch Tower . I had about 100 Death Stars and a 400 villas front and players hated me cause they couldn't knock down my high walls and take my villas and every once in a while I would take their villas . The good news is I don't work 80 hours anymore , but the bad news is Me and the wifey are baby sitting my 3 grand kids therefore i have 5 to 6 kids on my internet and it causes lags , so you all might get lucky and take a villa from me now .

To add to the previous, I see these posts and skip them.

I have for a long time, but never actually said it. So there it is.

DeletedUser116552

There's always an excuse isn't there.

DeletedUser121413

It won't be so easy this time they said...

Side 1:
Tribes: Code, BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: O.m.G, O.m.G., TQL

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 5
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 216,834
Side 2: 44,010
Difference: 172,824

chart

DeletedUser117860

Stats tell me that tql struggling to get members to be selfish and to keep faking. People freaked about getting raped by bro and ID and BM. Meanwhile Code and best are running the same OPs they ran on para. Tql just lucky to get some recaps

DeletedUser115210

An interesting map of the wars in the north currently, will be cool to see a similar map like this in a few weeks time. Yes I know, its likely that BEAST/Code will not have diplomacy with the k44 tribes, its just to help see who is fighting who :)

en100

Red: Code; BEAST; AKA; BM; BRO; BRO1; BRQ
Blue: TQL; END!; O.m.G

DeletedUser122029

ew pls don't align code and beast with same colours as bm scum.

--G--

BM fights for honor. They turned against TQL and End! because me and PAYG are there. And they want to hunt us down. So BM will turn against Code too if they happen to win tql war? Because code shelters crocky :confused::oops:

sniperhawk7

most of these tribes still have diplo with eachother ingame, even though there are war threads on the externals

DeletedUser122029

BM fights for honor. They turned against TQL and End! because me and PAYG are there. And they want to hunt us down. So BM will turn against Code too if they happen to win tql war? Because code shelters crocky :confused::oops:

Not shelter (flex) rip bm though ima get you :*

DeletedUser118986

Should have definitely included more colors to separate tribes (Purple, white, orange, green, etc.). But I do agree the entire northern half of the world has been entertaining from day 1. I also cannot wait to see where things are another two months (or even a month) from now. Limited hauls has its pros and cons, but one of the pros for this world is how close it is between the top 5-10 tribes. After 80 days this world has a very long ways to go and it's nice to not see 1-2 completely dominate. Still anyone's game :)

Edit: I went ahead and created a highlight map of the entire northern portion of the map using a variety of colors. I did not highlight anything based on wars, diplomacy, etc. This is just an overall view of the top tribes and how crazy it has been and will only continue to be.

Code
Beast

TQL
BM
BRO Family
O.m.G = White
End! = Yellow
ID?!?! = Black
AKA

acb05a9157d4ac871aa67c75851cd8f5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

THB0705

Scales have tipped too much. Nuke trajectories being drawn up. Brace for impact. Balance needs to be regained.

Deleted User - 10618707

I just wanted to put my two cents in and apologize to the tribe I am in OMG , the real reason why Beast and their family tribe Code and who know who else their family is because I know in world 90 they need the top two tribes to beat TEA , that the real reason why Beast started war against you is because of me , every tribe I am in gives every tribe a excuse ,

Besides that I like to say good luck to all you young decent lads and to a chosen few can you try and act your age your just too immature , but not going to mention names you know who you are .

I thought you quitted .net bro? Why did nt you let me know you wrre back :eek: