BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
after all his tantrum about how he quit tw and that its not him.. pure comedy
Yes mate I was rolling on the ground , my face was so red hot that I had steam coming out my ears.

@ ITz TD yeah I quit , was hiding behind my High Walls when 95 was was over I saw I was still alive.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Then hurry up and rim me :p

Well played code :p good luck with w100 I can finally quit and am free lol

Also if your wondering what happened with the opp i dont know lol Co was sorting it I realised about 20 mins before that he hadn’t done anything I then decided I’m going to sleep lol

But regardless the better tribe won :p

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For me, it's always my internet's fault. Sometimes it's so bad I even get negative lag :(

Lol not my cos fault i could of easily checked after he didn’t reply for a few hours lol but I didn’t care enough to :p

DeletedUser50733

So basically you got ruined and couldn’t do a thing about it.

In essence.

Deleted User - 10618707

I never understand how some people can make that excuses though. "Oh my co was handling the op". Who ever just lets a co handle an entire op and never even logs in to check how its going on. At least make a good excuse, my nan died is pretty viable still imo.

blckdrgn1

Well played code :p good luck with w100 I can finally quit and am free lol

Also if your wondering what happened with the opp i dont know lol Co was sorting it I realised about 20 mins before that he hadn’t done anything I then decided I’m going to sleep lol

But regardless the better tribe won :p

See, told you your time would come :) Wish you the best irl.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I never understand how some people can make that excuses though. "Oh my co was handling the op". Who ever just lets a co handle an entire op and never even logs in to check how its going on. At least make a good excuse, my nan died is pretty viable still imo.

Its not an excuse its more i didnt care if he wasnt gonna defend i was just gonna quit and pass the sit over lol i also sorta needed to proof i can this game becomes an addiction you end up going out for a meal you check tribal wars, especially being at work and checking tribal wars is a pain in the back side i love my job and actually love waking up to go to work but having to launch for an opp is a pain in the ass.

Plus also i would trust my cos with my life your suppose to be a team its a shared account so i dont see how that is an excuse are you going to tell me when you have cos your incharge or you play as a team and trust each other at least thats how i play it anyway.

In my eyes their has to be a point real life comes 1st i mean this is a game I get people are gonna be pissed with the way i quit heck i dont blame them i was when it happened to me on 96 :p (baring in mind some people in misery did it on 96) but i havent enjoyed the game for a long time and anyone who spoke to me literally heard me moan about tribal wars a lot :D

Not going to claim i did an amazing job or whatever but my argument stand it is a game

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
See, told you your time would come :) Wish you the best irl.
Thanks mate good luck on W100 and real life to knowing me ill be a sucker who gets pulled back in at some point lol
Ill let you have this one my time was gonna come :D

DeletedUser103748

Its not an excuse its more i didnt care if he wasnt gonna defend i was just gonna quit and pass the sit over lol i also sorta needed to proof i can this game becomes an addiction you end up going out for a meal you check tribal wars, especially being at work and checking tribal wars is a pain in the back side i love my job and actually love waking up to go to work but having to launch for an opp is a pain in the ass.

Plus also i would trust my cos with my life your suppose to be a team its a shared account so i dont see how that is an excuse are you going to tell me when you have cos your incharge or you play as a team and trust each other at least thats how i play it anyway.

In my eyes their has to be a point real life comes 1st i mean this is a game I get people are gonna be pissed with the way i quit heck i dont blame them i was when it happened to me on 96 :p (baring in mind some people in misery did it on 96) but i havent enjoyed the game for a long time and anyone who spoke to me literally heard me moan about tribal wars a lot :D

Not going to claim i did an amazing job or whatever but my argument stand it is a game

You baited/enticed Code on the externals to attack you, and then you make up some excuse about a coplayer when they do and you get rimmed. Then you say you were quitting anyways so you didn't bother because "lolol you nerds don't have a life, like I do!11!!1"

I've seen this pathetic excuse for not being able to back up externals talk before. It's very common. Just admit defeat gracefully and stop posting excuses and pretending you didn't care because you were quitting anyways.

And no, I am not in Code, and that is not why I posted this. You just look foolish, and someone should tell you that.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Clearly Chaty was an agent for Code
First he nobled vills from his tribemates, who for all we know, could have defended them better.
He eliminated low morale penalties for us this way, and then he quits and gives Code the vills :)

Such a marvellous plot from DA o0