BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@chaty , mate , I don't know you too much , but thought I let you know your wasting your time with these players in the externals , whether they are wrong or right they always think they are right and no matter what you say whether it's right or wrong it will always be wrong to them . They are young adults with minds of a bunch of teenagers high on wacky weed or something . Just beat them in game , if you can't beat them ingame on your account find another account to beat them on .

Beast won't win this world , I'll make sure of that , the only way they can win is if they hug another tribe like they did in 90 .

Lol, I highly doubt you will be the one to cause our downfall. More like half tribe would just work twice harder just to burst your bubble :p

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This has been a joy to watch and be a part of

Slow day today so instead of lurking figured I'd throw some comments in.

Rip Balian - thank goodness #w80

~Sara

See that W 80 , players still holding grudges from way in W 80 on me... So Sara what was it in W 80 that I done that makes you dislike me so much that no one does or done ?

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, I highly doubt you will be the one to cause our downfall. More like half tribe would just work twice harder just to burst your bubble :p

Your right mate , I'm wrong , Beast will win the entire world , it will be like a PI win no big tribes attacked PI the entire world and they won because of it .

DeletedUser117803

They are young adults with minds of a bunch of teenagers high on wacky weed or something . Just beat them in game , if you can't beat them ingame on your account find another account to beat them on .

Beast won't win this world , I'll make sure of that , the only way they can win is if they hug another tribe like they did in 90 .

Balian in Ibelin

may i have some "wacky weed," please?

also, balian, does your narcissism know no bounds?
every time the TW community is about to forget about you and stop trolling you, you pop back up with more provocation that is just too irresistible to ignore.

we love it when you threaten us, or make excuses, or share your fictional version of past worlds. or call us children, or whine, or whine, or whine.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
may i have some "wacky weed," please?

also, balian, does your narcissism know no bounds?
every time the TW community is about to forget about you and stop trolling you, you pop back up with more provocation that is just too irresistible to ignore.

we love it when you threaten us, or make excuses, or share your fictional version of past worlds. or call us children, or whine, or whine, or whine.

You got to be kidding me right ? Whatever Kit , players were talking about me before I even posted in this thread.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Chaty doesn't snipe, chaty doesn't back time, chaty doesn't pre-noble a village before a train hits then recap after. Chaty just leaves a few thousand troops in each village and hopes the nukes aren't too big.

It's such a shame, he's a great player early game when it comes to growing an account quick. Absolutely 0 skill beyond that. He makes sure to blame it all on his co-players though. Class act

Okay 0 skill beyond that :p just one stupid question though have you actually asked anyone who has played with or against me on how good or bad I am?
Also as regards to the blaming my co do you read the messages lol I wasn’t gonna defend I really didn’t care anymore I’ll admit that makes me a bit of a tw** not gonna deni that :p also you guys do realise it’s a game right it’s actually a choice to play this game?

blckdrgn1

Any player is only as good as the team standing with them.

72394352.jpg

DeletedUser119839

@chaty , mate , I don't know you too much , but thought I let you know your wasting your time with these players in the externals , whether they are wrong or right they always think they are right and no matter what you say whether it's right or wrong it will always be wrong to them . They are young adults with minds of a bunch of teenagers high on wacky weed or something . Just beat them in game , if you can't beat them ingame on your account find another account to beat them on .

Cute :rolleyes:

DeletedUser103759

Something tells me they've kissed and made up.
Side 1:
Tribes: O.m.G, O.m.G.
Side 2:
Tribes: BEAST

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 42
Difference: 13

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 283,407
Side 2: 167,530
Difference: 115,877

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

blckdrgn1

Something tells me they've kissed and made up.
Side 1:
Tribes: O.m.G, O.m.G.
Side 2:
Tribes: BEAST

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 42
Difference: 13

chart

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 283,407
Side 2: 167,530
Difference: 115,877

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

Ah the forum spectators are always so impatient. Wars ebb and flow buddy.

Mithrae

Ah the forum spectators are always so impatient. Wars ebb and flow buddy.

Still... three and a half days with only a single conquest on the 21st, which may well have been a cross-nobling (it had been conquered off a third party by Beast earlier that day)? Coupled with a massive decline in OD gain (for Beast, +4 million from 15th to 18th and +4 million for 18th to 21st, but only around 200,000 for 21st to 24th). Looks pretty fishy, beastie!

Side 1: Tribes: BEAST
Side 2: Tribes: O.m.G, O.m.G.

Timeframe: 20/07/2018 17:00:00 to 24/07/2018 05:46:50

Total conquers:
Side 1:
Side 2: 85
Difference: 9

Side 1:
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1
chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser103759

Omg tamed the beast :p
Maybe they dislike it when a tribe fights back..? ;)

DeletedUser121389

Quite possible both sides are rebuilding or there is a lull because holiday(or both)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Poor Beast have met Balian's high walls. :(

#Ballyisalegend

Nah They are up to something , their council is at the drawing board I think. Besides , I really don't have much of a front line with them , therefore , as everyone claims all the tribes defense is not in my villas.