BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

Deleted User - 10017355

How to tell you've had a succesful OP, noble 30 barbs in the two days after your OP lands. #BEAST

Mithrae

Timeframe: 13/07/2018 10:00:00 to 31/07/2018 19:57:20
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 57
Difference: 28

Well it's clear from the stats Beast is up but I think we can all give some credit to O.m.G. for 10 days worth of a good growth rate, a good defensive game and temporarily out nobling Beast.

Everyone can give some credit for the underdogs matching Beast's performance over the past eleven days except for Beast themselves, it seems :p

I think we all pretty much figured the winner of the war would be a foregone conclusion, and it probably still is but, the early conquests off their Para recruits notwithstanding, the more recent information seems to suggest that OMG aren't going to be pushovers. So the question is even when they win, can Beast grow as rapidly against OMG as the other top tribes grow against their enemies?

Possibly the biggest point in Beast's favour at this point is that OMG don't seem to have a secure rear flank as Beast do, and the K44 coalition can't stay cooped up in there forever:
Side 1: Tribes: O.m.G, O.m.G.
Side 2: Tribes: ID?!?!
Timeframe: 27/07/2018 00:00:00 to 01/08/2018 03:49:11

Side 1:
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8
chart

Side 1: Tribes: O.m.G, O.m.G.
Side 2: Tribes: BEAST
Timeframe: 27/07/2018 00:00:00 to 01/08/2018 03:49:11

Side 1:
Side 2: 23
Difference: 4
chart

blckdrgn1

Everyone can give some credit for the underdogs matching Beast's performance over the past eleven days except for Beast themselves, it seems :p[/spoiler]

You seem to be ignoring where we posted multiple times now, for 7 of those days we intentionally werent nobling anything. So matching our performance when we were conserving troops and minting isnt really any major feat, to me.

Also i was the first to tell them they did a good job sniping in our op and recapping :)

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

You seem to be ignoring where we posted multiple times now, for 7 of those days we intentionally werent nobling anything. So matching our performance when we were conserving troops and minting isnt really any major feat, to me.

Also i was the first to tell them they did a good job sniping in our op and recapping :)

A quick 7500/2200 D can rebuild in just over 10 days so in 7 days OMG can potentially rebuild 70% of there D(not that all villages have 25rax/20stab/30 farm) on top of minting coins to noble 30 barbs in 2 days doesn't seem very productiveAls

Why wouldn't BEAST want to keep the pressure on constantly? I still don't see a way out of this for OMG simply due to there position and BEAST diplo.

blckdrgn1

A quick 7500/2200 D can rebuild in just over 10 days so in 7 days OMG can potentially rebuild 70% of there D(not that all villages have 25rax/20stab/30 farm) on top of minting coins to noble 30 barbs in 2 days doesn't seem very productiveAls

Why wouldn't BEAST want to keep the pressure on constantly? I still don't see a way out of this for OMG simply due to there position and BEAST diplo.

The thing you are missing is that we didnt hit OMG before the break. We had just finished eating a boat load of Para villages and para refugees. So we took a break to fill those farms and mint some more nobles. If we had hit OMG before the break, we would've kept the pressure on, but we never did until after the break. The pressure will stay on them most definitely.

Mithrae

Fair point, I just didn't want to be too nit-picky: Your average conquests per day beforehand were around eighteen or nineteen, so twenty-three conquests on the 23rd and eleven conquests on the 29th seem to bookend a five day no-nobling period in practice, averaging fewer than five conquests per day from the 24th to the 28th (twenty-three total). By implication your conquests were about sixty percent of normal in those ten days and if you'd kept nobling you would have some 230k extra points, which would've put your hypothetical growth for the period at about 21% to OMG's 22% (or a bit over 1 million points to OMG's 850k).

As you've noted, most of their earlier losses were the inevitably doomed villages of Para recruits under assault from Code as well as Beast (still quite a few villages in that position), so it's difficult to pick an unequivocally 'fair' timeframe for comparison. Time will tell of course, and to my mind it's not so much a question of whether OMG loses, as how much they slow Beast down in the process.

blckdrgn1

Fair point, I just didn't want to be too nit-picky: Your average conquests per day beforehand were around eighteen or nineteen, so twenty-three conquests on the 23rd and eleven conquests on the 29th seem to bookend a five day no-nobling period in practice, averaging fewer than five conquests per day from the 24th to the 28th (twenty-three total). By implication your conquests were about sixty percent of normal in those ten days and if you'd kept nobling you would have some 230k extra points, which would've put your hypothetical growth for the period at about 21% to OMG's 22% (or a bit over 1 million points to OMG's 850k).

As you've noted, most of their earlier losses were the inevitably doomed villages of Para recruits under assault from Code as well as Beast (still quite a few villages in that position), so it's difficult to pick an unequivocally 'fair' timeframe for comparison. Time will tell of course, and to my mind it's not so much a question of whether OMG loses, as how much they slow Beast down in the process.

To clarify, the break started on the 19th mid day.

2a50b862bbcf0a39857d75e33b2a7c56.png

As you can see some still had trains walking and targets clear so growth didnt slow down until the 24th, op was launched on 27th and hit 29th. All caps are not equal :) Many of those caps between 19-23 were barbs, 48 of the 121 to be exact, so those could have been bigger targets had we kept pushing the front.

Here's a map of our conquers during the break. Clearly shows we werent pushing outward haha
3757d2074ddd0cf3b5beefae06f1756e.png
In the end it doesnt really matter. Like you said, we are nit picking details here. Let's wait and see how the war goes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119960

;) omg fun is over. Their frontline is allready starting to crumble

Mithrae

In the end it doesnt really matter. Like you said, we are nit picking details here.

It'll be well worth it (for me at least) if you PM me how you made that conquest map :p I've often wanted to see that kind of info - assuming you didn't enter in each conquered village individually?

blckdrgn1

It'll be well worth it (for me at least) if you PM me how you made that conquest map :p I've often wanted to see that kind of info - assuming you didn't enter in each conquered village individually?

Sent you a PM, for anyone else who wants to know -

Heya, I made the map by going to tribalwarsmap.com and highlighting ONLY beast as blue. Then at the top there is a Filter button where you have an option to "only display highlighted"

Under the highlights menu there is an option to "Use favorite color for new highlights" check mark that, change favorite color to red, then a couple options below that is a "Mass Highlight" option. That is where you can put in a list of coordinates to highlight all at once. So I went to twstats.com, w100, beast, conquers, then copy/pasted the conquers from the dates I wanted into the coordinate extractor on http://www.fxutility.net/calcolatore_eng.php to get a clean list of coordinates to paste into the mass highlight.

After that I changed the back ground color to black under settings - colour on tribalwarsmap.com, changed sector lines to black, etc to have a better contrast of the colors.

cmd.magma

I'm surprised how did you keep quiet on 75 Cody :p
You're like Omni present on the externals :p

Good going though :)
Go BEAST wreck OMG

buinx

now thats more like it

Side 1:
Tribes: BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: O.m.G

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 3
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 155,595
Side 2: 27,860
Difference: 127,735

chart

oh and biggest account left the tribe :)

blckdrgn1

now thats more like it

Side 1:
Tribes: BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: O.m.G

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 3
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 155,595
Side 2: 27,860
Difference: 127,735

chart

oh and biggest account left the tribe :)

Meti! Run your mouth more please :)