BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

DeletedUser119960

We did not have a spy in omg. There was No need for one since u guys would turn on eachother ^^

DeletedUser121476

Well... wp by beast tbh... i wont say anything for the spy and if there was actually one... you guys know if you had one or not... (personal opinion: you had obvsly).

Looks like we made many mistakes. Well said by zakadoom, there were many accounts (emperorphilip acc included) that should have done more than they did. This hurt the tribe a lot.

A public apology from me to my tribemates for not showing my 100% here and not helping as much as i should.

I will fight to the end though. Maybe we can get back up on our feet after this ;)

Time will tell.

DeletedUser119960

You guys are by far the best tribe we have fought on w100.
We did not have a spy and Balian and Facepalm knows that we dont need spies to win

blckdrgn1

lol we had a spy really? Thats your excuse? We did basic conventional nuke ops, you did nothing but snipe and lost tons of troops. We kept nuking and catting your villages while we pushed with nobles and you still only sniped. We found a handful of stacks and moved around them. Your tribe had poor team work, plain and simple. We gave you plenty of time to stack your front and you didnt.

We never had and never needed a spy.

DeletedUser50733

We didn’t need a spy lol. We even told you in this thread where you were going wrong :D

DeletedUser121389

What to do when you think you are the best tw player around but you screw up and loose the war?

Invent a spy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114002

just so everyone knows

everything you have all said is just the thing someone who used a spy would say

Denial is the natural reaction when people get caught of guard just saying.

To my tribe now I also want to apologize for not being active lately due to summer vacation. It was a fun world and being the underdog was frankly a nice experience. It sucks that we went down to internal problems. Seems like the only real enemy was ourself. Still it ain't over though I will be here till 26points. Good luck to all of you

Mr. Cringer Pants

just so everyone knows

everything you have all said is just the thing someone who used a spy would say

Um there are only 3 possibilities. The comment is ignored(not gonna happen), people deny or people admit it(if true, not going to happen). So denying there was a spy is not evidence or proof of a spy. Conversely, OMG just saying there was a spy without offering evidence is not proof there was a spy.

Looking at how OMG's losses from weeks back coupled with another OP and internal issues doesn't mean there was a spy.

steveee

Its hard to admit when you aren't as good as the other tribe, you'll start looking at total coincidence as proof. Every tribe ever thinks they have a spy, or had one which was the reason they lost. You'll start believing people who add anti snipes know you are sniping, or people who are stacked know your op is coming.

DeletedUser121412

In all honestly we didn't have a spy, we set up an op on one of their biggest players and historically he mainly defended by sniping from previous fights. We assumed he would follow the same strategy and played it to our advantage, you did exactly what we expected and primarily sniped our first op so we lost minimal offense and destroyed your defending capabilities. After that we just turned up the pressure, there is no need for spying in a situation like this. You literally killed your own tribe, congratulations.

Mr. Cringer Pants

No reason to have 8 posts defending yourself. Not like people give a crap about spying. It's part of the game and has been forever.

cmd.magma

Wrong . People do give a shit about spying .
It's one of the lowest tactics there is in the game and used by idiots tbh .
To me personally I'd never want to be in a tribe with players that spy a lot even if I am die to some reasons no respect to them .

Spying is shit and I don't believe beast would do lowly tactics when they know they can beat them fair .

Mr. Cringer Pants

Meh, mainly on externals same people that will post righteously here behave so differently on skype :p

DeletedUser121412

Tbh my post was less about defending us and more a statement of fact. Omg killed itself, they picked a bad way to defend and paid for it. We really had no reason to even attempt to spy on them, we sent 2 waves and their FL crumbled. Why in the world would we waste time spying in that situation even if we could or wanted to?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would like to say it looks like balians friends snuck past his high walls for those internals, next we will hear he had another kid and is working 168 hours a week and just doesn't have time to play w100 so it isn't his fault.

Try another 3 kids , yes we now baby sit our 3 grand children ages , 10 , 8 and 4 and my kids ages 8 , 10 and 14 , my oldest is 28 . But that's not why I quit and not work either I only work 45 hours a week now , I quit because I'm playing on a different server and I don't like the settings here , but good luck to all .