BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I’m sure t
Come back to us Murphy, w100 misses you.

I’m sure they don’t but even if I wanted to, I can’t come back. I don’t think playing tw again will be feasible as much as I love the game and community. If there’s demand for it - I’ll write a thread on what went right/wrong. It’s pretty simple really but insight is always good!

Hope ya’ll doing good. Seems like a hectic world. And love to all the people who joined with me.

DeletedUser66411

I’m sure t

I’m sure they don’t but even if I wanted to, I can’t come back. I don’t think playing tw again will be feasible as much as I love the game and community. If there’s demand for it - I’ll write a thread on what went right/wrong. It’s pretty simple really but insight is always good!

Hope ya’ll doing good. Seems like a hectic world. And love to all the people who joined with me.

Your mentor THE MURPH ALL CAPS is no longer playing and has deleted their account.

RIP

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I’m sure t

RIP in peace

Michael Corleone.

true fact viewership for w100 plummeted when al murph was taken out. al murph is ratings. now we are stuck with 2 tribes one that is filled w people that put their tw achievements on their resumes and the tribe that helped get rid of DA on this world. so i msut root for the tribe that got rid of DA

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
true fact viewership for w100 plummeted when al murph was taken out. al murph is ratings. now we are stuck with 2 tribes one that is filled w people that put their tw achievements on their resumes and the tribe that helped get rid of DA on this world. so i msut root for the tribe that got rid of DA

Does seem to be some wierd cultish vibes going around for some reason