Because the forums are a bore.

DeletedUser

I wanted a thread to discuss players growth, any player you wish, just name one. Whether it be downword growth or up! :icon_redface:

Rednecks has lost alot of points lately, what went wrong? Discuss him and other players as you wish. I'm sure if it goes silly, you'll be infracted.

:icon_redface:

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hmm. Rednecks: Excluding recaps and such, net of 26 losses to Hate F. in November, with an ODD gain of around 33mil. Believe that this includes the k73 secret being taken from Riot.

Assuming Hate are the only ones attacking that amounts to around 1.27m ODD for every loss, each village lost only at great cost so a very good showing for the defender, at least statistically.

I'm probably missing information :p is it likely that Riot or Hate members wish to add more explanation?

DeletedUser

Most of Rednecks point loss comes from cat damage, I heard he got hit by 800. Ouch :S

DeletedUser

1 Dailen1 Riot! 7 174 2.592.834 14.132.062
2 xaldrinx Riot! 1 68 2.826.358 23.856.181
3 Deadly Daaku Riot! 32 43 3.028.627 20.346.203
4 Rednecks Riot! 3 30 2.754.219 23.779.579

DeletedUser95593

The world couldn't handle that much awesomeness on one account ;)

DeletedUser

The world couldn't handle that much awesomeness on one account ;)

If you do return and join Hate. Choco, you will be glad to know you would be in the same tribe as me and I know 100% that is your ambition on Tribal Wars. I'd welcome you with open arms, you have proven yourself worthy.

DeletedUser

If you do return and join Hate. Choco, you will be glad to know you would be in the same tribe as me and I know 100% that is your ambition on Tribal Wars. I'd welcome you with open arms, you have proven yourself worthy.

thanks for killing any chance i had of him coplaying... :icon_neutral: