Becoming learndeded!

mattcurr

If anyone would like to be taught the finer aspects of game play. Mail me in game, at my alias "The Boss..." and I will invite you to my tribe. I have literally no requirements for students. How ever staying in the tribe is going to mean that you put forth effort to becoming better.

Michael Corleone.

Also you must learn how to successfully learn how to fist pump once you exit this world.

mattcurr

Yes you must learn how to get a hair cut and Guedo fist pump

DeletedUser

very, very tempting offer
Why must you make my life difficult :p

DeletedUser

If anyone would like to be taught the finer aspects of game play. Mail me in game, at my alias "The Boss..." and I will invite you to my tribe. I have literally no requirements for students. How ever staying in the tribe is going to mean that you put forth effort to becoming better.

I would, but then you'd have to teach all 24 of us :/

DeletedUser4346

this man deserves some free PP for taking on such an task. Good luck to you and your tribe

DeletedUser

Will you be the one who will finally manage to teach me? *hopeful-eyes*

mattcurr

Will you be the one who will finally manage to teach me? *hopeful-eyes*

Step one find a premade

Step two find their biggest competition premade

Step three join that tribe

Step four co-play their best player.(And do what you always do:icon_wink:)

Garrock

All tribes should be a teaching tribe in a manner of speaking, especially any tribe that recruits. It's a given.... that said, like what you're doing Matt.

Yakushi Kabuto

good tribe they teach well my farm, my farm suddenly backtime me I think he can't backtime me by himself great teaching :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

good tribe they teach well my farm, my farm suddenly backtime me I think he can't backtime me by himself great teaching :icon_biggrin:

No, it was themself. They are better than you :) you probably do need some teaching. And farm? You took 300 clay off them, whoopee :lol:

frostyfingers

lol, I cannot wait to farm your "students", will be fun to see how well you "teach" them defense...