Been good, Been fun, now your end has come.

DeletedUser

darth bringer? dude you must not know who i am:| you insulted me and said i couldn't send anything better then 20 second trains. so i sent a sloppy train :D but better then you're accusation. didn't feel like getting on opera.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

darth bringer? dude you must not know who i am:| you insulted me and said i couldn't send anything better then 20 second trains. so i sent a sloppy train :D but better then you're accusation. didn't feel like getting on opera.

Obviously your four attacks didn't even come close to deserving my attention

DeletedUser

haha they didn't. i sent them to prove a point to your ignorant self. continue to sick in life naive fool.

DeletedUser

Im also as confused. But then I havent logged on much in this part of the forum. Nothing to do, nothing to say. This external is now officially dead :D

I have no idea what happened to the idea about doing the worlds leaders on images but if anybody willing to cooperate on that ill be welcome to do it :)

DeletedUser

i can send 150ms trains with my toes :)

i win ?

DeletedUser

Im also as confused. But then I havent logged on much in this part of the forum. Nothing to do, nothing to say. This external is now officially dead :D

I have no idea what happened to the idea about doing the worlds leaders on images but if anybody willing to cooperate on that ill be welcome to do it :)

im willing to do such a thing haha.

Also munts if falling apart. so who wins this war now eh? offing us peace haha its all going down the drain eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99804

Side 1:
Tribes: MUNTS
Side 2:
Tribes: INNOV

Timeframe: 30/09/2011 12:59:11 to 31/10/2011 11:44:28

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 177
Side 2: 64
Difference: 113

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,491,167
Side 2: 595,468
Difference: 895,699

chart

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
Side 1:
Players: Hikkikomori
Side 2:
Players: rip777, gannonindiana, Gipsinis, rabbitthumps, AjCG1997, REDMARG, samuraigod, Raptor188, vietjtp, TCREISS, Parunga, isenbore, mahdi005, mrRIUS, arodys22, skier4life69, Smallville12, death bringer1, Radical218, mscrhi, gronk, martin002009, ethanzii

Timeframe: 30/09/2011 13:00:00 to 31/10/2011 21:04:17

Side 1: 233
Side 2: 75
Difference: 158

chart

Side 1: 1,995,543
Side 2: 681,631
Difference: 1,313,912

chart

DeletedUser

just wait haha you lost any if all momentum. your end is upon you.

DeletedUser

just wait haha you lost any if all momentum. your end is upon you.

We aren't afraid of Fray6

Recruit some more nubs in unfriendly territory why don't ya?

Good work. You give a member 15million ODD then let defense get built back all nice and right.

Lets have another round pussies

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
on the contrary my dear. it shows some of our people cant, nor have we said they where bleeding nukes. we did however say on some instances they use nuke to defend or allow them to sit at home and die.

as ive said before we are letting our smaller and newer players start the war up. once the big dogs join in we will change such things.

PS. [5:07:54 PM] Panamax.: tell CheshireBloodhound that the stats will be turned around soon enough. tell him we dont consider being down 10 caps to be of importants at this stage of the war.

How about being down 158 caps a month later?

And where is the momentum lost for MUNTS smurks, I just dont see it?

Last Week

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: rip777, gannonindiana, Gipsinis, rabbitthumps, AjCG1997, REDMARG, samuraigod, Raptor188, vietjtp, TCREISS, Parunga, isenbore, mahdi005, mrRIUS, arodys22, skier4life69, Smallville12, death bringer1, Radical218, mscrhi, gronk, martin002009, ethanzii

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 15
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 379,319
Side 2: 147,277
Difference: 232,042

chart
[/SPOIL]

Last 48 hours

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 97,004
Side 2: 59,882
Difference: 37,122

chart
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

badshotrob said:
And where is the momentum lost for MUNTS smurks, I just dont see it?And where is the momentum lost for MUNTS smurks, I just dont see it?

You don't understand INNOV logic. It has nothing to do with about how many villages you take. Its only important if u kill someones nuke at home. Its the aim of the game.

DeletedUser

We aren't afraid of Fray6

Recruit some more nubs in unfriendly territory why don't ya?

Good work. You give a member 15million ODD then let defense get built back all nice and right.

Lets have another round pussies

yet they left your tribe eh? hmm seems they arnt good enough to be called friends when they leave to a better place.

DeletedUser99804

Yeah they left our tribe , Yami left we took 4 villas and you (Innov) kicked her. Gooseman also got kicked. Yeah your tribe is a better place, were if you lose one village you have to be kicked to save the stats.

DeletedUser

People with 15mill ODD haven't left...You're mistaked, smurks, again...

DeletedUser

Yeah they left our tribe , Yami left we took 4 villas and you (Innov) kicked her. Gooseman also got kicked. Yeah your tribe is a better place, were if you lose one village you have to be kicked to save the stats.

kicked eh? looks like she's still in INNOV. we have someone who has hissy fits and we are dealing with it.

DeletedUser

Go munts, Nice stats. Finally someone is showing these innov idiots how to play.

I remember back to the start of this world when smirks came here and said openly that he could beat any 3 average players hands down.... Seems all that clown has done is recruit fray refugees (that innov said would never happen!) and try to outlive the community around him :lol: