Behind the Scenes of Online

• Thread starter DeletedUser118603
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Smurf's name is one that is well known, and will continue to be well known. Kidd is a smurf of old, this is my first time with smurf's. But once a Smurf, always a Smurf.

once a smurfette....

giphy.gif

DeletedUser118888

Well if these are smurfs from w84 then i don't know them. I was talking about ancient smurfs back in the day when p2w was only a nightmare and worlds lasted for years. Forgot the world numbers where i met them, been a couple. All were very experienced players and they always kept their recruitment tight and numbers low.

DeletedUser116490

Who posted this? A leader? sounds funny and immature. xD

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I have been with the SMURFS since world 50 something and started leading them in world 65. I have led them on several worlds since. You are correct that many of the folks are not SMURFS of old but that doesnt mean the values and traits of the SMURFS cant be instilled in them.

DeletedUser118995

Are there many left from w22 kidd, or are they a different group of players?

DeletedUser113795

SMURFS are not worth talking about...world rank 21 and continent rank 7. they are joke so far.....

And kid you are not active unuff to lede a tribe 24/7.

SMURFS will not last

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I am more than active enough to lead a great tribe. Batan you of all people know how much experience I have. We have been friends for a while now.

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I also just wanted to point out that the k ranking at this stage is a rather unfair assessment seeing how my tribe is split between 2 k's right now.

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Are there many left from w22 kidd, or are they a different group of players?

I played with many of those folks but many have since stopped playing I believe. There are some still around that I chat with from time to time. There are a couple folks in the current SMURFS that have been with me since world 65 when I co-duked the SMURFS tribe INFAMY. Most of the others I have come to know over multiple worlds either as an ally or tribe mate so we are definitely a close group and have the ability to go far.

I know we have some doubters but I have the utmost faith in my guys else they wouldn't be with me. I will defend each and every one of them to my last troop and Ill go down with the ship before Ill betray or leave any of them behind.

That's what being a SMURF is all about.

DeletedUser119001

SMURFS are not worth talking about...world rank 21 and continent rank 7. they are joke so far.....

SMURFS will not last
So you are dumb as a brick just like people say.

The top rankings are filled with tribes that either have
A) A lot of members
B) PP whores
That has nothing to do with the "skill" of the members and leadership ( Pretty much the only thing that matters at this stage )

No tribe this world has caught my eye though so they have as good of a shot as any to win this world as everyone here seems shit ( unless some other tribe joins later )

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I agree. If I wanted to be full and in the top 10 I have lots of people with a decent size at this stage who have wanted to join and I told them no. I have my recruitment set to invite only for that reason.

I am not saying at all that the top tribes are all mass recruiters because I know some aren't but a couple are which is the only reason they are where they are right now.

Those are the tribes that will fall early that will become food to help us move up. I am not worried about the ranking of any tribe for the first month at least because that's when the good tribes emerge to the top.

DeletedUser83995

Kidd excuse my laziness to look it up but what tribe are you leading?

DeletedUser

SMURFS will not last

Comment of the year from the guy in PD i mean you guys are some intense mass recruiters holy moly i reckon your diplo page must be full i mean suits the more sim city style of some of your players. Growth by scavenging.

DeletedUser83995

SMURFS will not last

We are not even 48 hours into the world and you are talking about a tribe not lasting because of rank? The tribe to win the world likely hasnt even been formed yet.... Great players have yet to even join. And you are talking about a tribe being crap because they are ranked 21st 30 hours into a world.

You my friend, need to learn a thing or two about posting on the forums and not looking like you have no clue what you are talking about.