Being the first of a world. No limits?

DeletedUser

They must not have had such a good relation to begin with.

Usually 2 real PAs will either join tribes together or at the very least never attack each other.

DeletedUser

actually its more like simba looked up to him
and he was either not aware of the admiration and respect
or he did not care..

either ways.. cant judge him ... provided what he said is how it went down

DeletedUser96310

Just a lessen often learned in this game. Personally, I see nothing wrong with the actions taken. I for one have had multiple discussions with tribe members about eating someone before another player (possibly a rival player) does.

Now.. if he was mentoring Simba and was aware of his 20 hour hiatus then one has to question his gaming style. It sounds however to me that he did nothing more then most of us would.

Simba... I hope this hasn't caused you to stop playing W54. Admittedly, you started for multiple reasons (one being to practice your english which btw is coming along nicely) and you can easily continue those. Find a new mentor or ask your original one to "Fully" mentor you. Chances are he will and you'll have succeeded in your original quest.

DeletedUser89514

Send me a mail InGame. My user: sureshd82

I am leading a tribe right now, and am rank 6 player, (should be up soon). Would love to mentor you.
The first time I got rimmed was by a jerk like this. Then some great players taught me the game (Garrock and jj). Would love to help you out :)

DeletedUser96310

Send me a mail InGame. My user: sureshd82

I am leading a tribe right now, and am rank 6 player, (should be up soon). Would love to mentor you.
The first time I got rimmed was by a jerk like this. Then some great players taught me the game (Garrock and jj). Would love to help you out :)

lol, another Garrock prodigy.. UND3RRAT3D can also say that as to some degree so too can I :icon_razz:

Foggy, dude... we miss your Kansas charm!

DeletedUser

I did feel bad for Simba02, since I never thought he viewed me like that. I never really was a mentor, though I could have been, all we talked about was who to attack, new recruitment in the tribe, and etc... not a lot...
I do understand what he might be feeling right now, since being manipulated is one of the first experience that everyone gets playing TW. And tried to contact him about the fact that he misunderstood and felt that I manipulated him, which was definitely not the case.

And to answer Waves2U, as I posted earlier, I never knew how long he was going to be inactive, the 20 hours calculation came from after everything happened.

And for the people who are still wondering, why I had still decided to noble someone that I have talked to, here is long story short.
I just got a new co, and on his first day he, he "got on the account," "saw a nice vill" (quote from him) and scouted him, and it seem to be planned so that by the time I get on, I get send the train. Though I would usually give few days to people I have talk to before taking any actions, but after looking at the report... yes, then it happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well,if you stop nobling ppl you talk to i should probably quit right now.
i like to have a bout of verbal joust with the owner of the village my train is headed at.
and obviously when you try to/mange to scout a village you are bound to get some mail. i generally answer them :p

but should have been obvious to you that if he was a new player and that you guys were making plans to attack villages and stuff,he obviously looked up to you for guidance and thought of you as a friend.
but then again i guess, as in life, in the game miscommunication happen ;)

DeletedUser89514

lol, another Garrock prodigy.. UND3RRAT3D can also say that as to some degree so too can I :icon_razz:

Foggy, dude... we miss your Kansas charm!

Ahaha, wich world you played with him on? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96310

lets see.. intro'd to him in G.Khan > Rabid Squarrels > Broken! (I made the Penguin CoA for Broken!) :icon_eek:

DeletedUser89514

lets see.. intro'd to him in G.Khan > Rabid Squarrels > Broken! (I made the Penguin CoA for Broken!) :icon_eek:

The if it aint broken dont fix it one? :lol:

I was in Broken, left the world early though :icon_smile:

DeletedUser5351

Nothino decided to try to pull the same stuff with another ex STORM! member who had joined nukex. Nothino quickly lost 4 villages worth (would have been 5, but that one didn't have any) of troops and 2 villages. It appear his own tribe is now nobling him, as gordon3774 has nobled one of his villages (check twstats).

I guess divine retribution has fallen upon this guy. Party! only supported one village, which one of their members soon after nobled. Now it appears nothino is fodder for the vultures.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothino decided to try to pull the same stuff with another ex STORM! member who had joined nukex. Nothino quickly lost 4 villages worth (would have been 5, but that one didn't have any) of troops and 2 villages. It appear his own tribe is now nobling him, as gordon3774 has nobled one of his villages (check twstats).

I guess divine retribution has fallen upon this guy. Party! only supported one village, which one of their members soon after nobled. Now it appears nothino is fodder for the vultures.
Lol, a nice ending:lol::lol:

A humble player

Nothino can be used more usefully in another place, so we remove unused villages, and move the player.

DeletedUser

Oh thanks for informing me. I quit that account little bit more than a week ago due to co problems and I don't know who has the account atm. I tried to pull the same stuff on ex STORM! member? This one, I don't feel bad at all since he was someone that I haven't talk to, and when cm were sent he ignored them. :D And you must be really surprise to see that a tribe member nobling another member who has quit the W. Anyways, I liked how you connected some stuff in your own likings, I guess it's people's nature? And sure nice ending.