Bernies Wonderful Countdown to World Domination.

DeletedUser4587

Number of players: 3,852 (-43)
Number of players in tribes: 1,077 (+6)
Number of tribes: 202 (-5)

Tribe Dominance (by # of villages)
A-4ZL! - 53.26% (+1.19%)
INNOV - 23.79% (+0.42%)
BAWLZ - 07.52%

Winning Condition: 85% of player owned villages

Sever run-time: 474 (+12)days

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No you need to be a real tribe and win by fighting , not hugging and making things so dull that you hope players delete , though judging by the way w55 has developed you might get lucky and some of the players might actually die of boredom , your in with a shot there.. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser94483

No you need to be a real tribe and win by fighting , not hugging and making things so dull that you hope players delete , though judging by the way w55 has developed you might get lucky and some of the players might actually die of boredom , your in with a shot there.. :icon_smile:

actually i was referring to the 1k 200 point players...and who are you to talk about winning by fighting last i checked your account laid down and took it.

DeletedUser

lol.

There was a point in time where we were down to about 1800 accounts remaining in the world, less than 900 of which were over 1k points. The world only needs 1000 total accounts in order for half price nobles to come into play (and when it does, the steamrolling is really going to pick up). The last time they closed a batch of worlds, they stopped at world 54, left w55 off the loop. Since then almost 3,000 new accounts have joined world 55 (I really have no idea why...?). All of these people have no future here or chance to influence the direction of the world.

Rank 1000 is only 622 points. Honestly. Half price nobles would probably be here by now if they had closed w55 in the last group of world closings. We'll just have to wait until the next one. At that point the world will make a serious turn for the proper course it was on before 3000 random people decided to join a world that was over a year old.

DeletedUser

lol.

There was a point in time where we were down to about 1800 accounts remaining in the world, less than 900 of which were over 1k points. The world only needs 1000 total accounts in order for half price nobles to come into play (and when it does, the steamrolling is really going to pick up). The last time they closed a batch of worlds, they stopped at world 54, left w55 off the loop. Since then almost 3,000 new accounts have joined world 55 (I really have no idea why...?). All of these people have no future here or chance to influence the direction of the world.

Rank 1000 is only 622 points. Honestly. Half price nobles would probably be here by now if they had closed w55 in the last group of world closings. We'll just have to wait until the next one. At that point the world will make a serious turn for the proper course it was on before 3000 random people decided to join a world that was over a year old.

I must admit, that will be when the fun begins :D :lol:

DeletedUser

I must admit, that will be when the fun begins :D :lol:

Well, one needs to have an aptitude in nobling enemy villages for the cost of nobles to really matter. I see INNOV managed to somehow lose over 2 million units on one village without even touching the wall this week. :lol:

DeletedUser4587

He just means theyll have fun losing all of those villages

DeletedUser4587

Number of players: 2,961 (-891)
Number of players in tribes: 1,024(-53)
Number of tribes: 198 (-4)

A-4ZL! - 55.26% (+2.00%)
INNOV - 23.72% (-0.05%)
BAWLZ - 07.82% (+0.30%)

Sever run-time: 486 (+12)days

DeletedUser4587

Looks like the surge from world closing died off recently. It was a big drop in overall world membership count.

I'm surprised (though pleased) to see that the % of player owned villages for INNOV actually dropped. That was unexpected for me.

DeletedUser94483

these are the numbers we are looking for YES lol just another 1900 to go lol.

DeletedUser4587

Number of players: 2,889 (-72)
Number of players in tribes: 1,035(+11)
Number of tribes: 199 (+1)

A-4ZL! - 55.60% (+.34%)
INNOV - 23.80% (+0.08%)
BAWLZ - 07.80% (+0.08%)

Sever run-time: 492 (+6)days

DeletedUser4587

Number of players: 2,981 (+92)
Number of players in tribes: 1,047(+12)
Number of tribes: 192 (-7)

A-4ZL! - 55.87% (+.27%)
INNOV - 23.87% (+0.07%)
BAWLZ - 08.00% (+0.20%)

Sever run-time: 500 (+8)days

DeletedUser4587

Number of players: 2,996 (+15)
Number of players in tribes: 1,069(+22)
Number of tribes: 189 (-3)

A-4ZL! - 56.17% (+.30%)
INNOV - 23.78% (-0.09%)
BAWLZ - 08.01% (+0.01%)

Sever run-time: 508 (+8)days

DeletedUser

I know this is a stupid question, but where do you get this info from? It hasn't been updated for a while and want to post up current figures for the "Record" :)