Berserk Hounds Go Berserk At G.T. & ~UW~

DeletedUser

1 vs 1 hterag. I woulda thought that that was slightly obvious when I said 'I declare on hterag', because I didn't say 'i declare on BH'.

DeletedUser

change that.

BANNED vs hterag2. u up for that? coz thats what im doing. i will ask nor expect any support from my tribemates, and i will take the lot of you on solo

junvic

change that.

BANNED vs hterag2. u up for that? coz thats what im doing. i will ask nor expect any support from my tribemates, and i will take the lot of you on solo

BANNED you sure bout that?well goodluck :)

DeletedUser

no hterag. My tribesmates have done nothing against you. They shall not enter war with you. just me. They have more important matters to be dealing with. Or are you too scared to just take on me?

DeletedUser

too scared? you are too far away for me to noble. i have my sights on one of your tribemates anyway, i will take all those villages. and this is for position in a continent as much as anything. how does it sense i am scared anyway. i have just offered to take on your whole tribe, and i constantly tell patrick not to join in, as he really wants to. have fun when your tribe die

DeletedUser

too scared? you are too far away for me to noble. i have my sights on one of your tribemates anyway, i will take all those villages. and this is for position in a continent as much as anything. how does it sense i am scared anyway. i have just offered to take on your whole tribe, and i constantly tell patrick not to join in, as he really wants to. have fun when your tribe die

Britanni.

DeletedUser96097

He doesn't have the balls to. Now he's really sad/mad and won't reply cause he went of the externals to sounds super smart and ended up being trolled because no one likes him.

DeletedUser

I wish i was smart hehe, oh and patrick... you are pathetic HAHA no need for lying

DeletedUser

who says im mad, that to me didnt sound like i was angry hehe

DeletedUser96097

Bad Redserith! Stop yelling and maybe I won't send you the cool story bro picture :D