Berserk Hounds Go Berserk At G.T. & ~UW~

DeletedUser

Hterag,

BANNED, as a tribe, have a reputation to uphold, so with the exception of one player, (an active Duke) everyone is inactive. That duke, as you well know, is me. Listen to my offer, I have been instructed by much higher authority to keep BANNED intact, which I intendto do so even if it means sacrificing my account.

I accept war on myself and no other player in BANNED, I shall not recieve any support from them. They shall not take part. If you attack any other player apart from me in BANNED then I shall accept support from our allies to be put in our villages, stacking all accounts. I only expect me to be attacked.

I accept 1 vs 1, you vs me. That is all, No other BANNED involved, no other BH involved.

regards,

Reggie

DeletedUser

reggie, i accept gladly. my other target has been kicked, so i am more than happy for those terms

DeletedUser

:D:D This looks good, you 2 fighting one on one, im fighting two on one again haha. exciting

Renegadefox

I think I'm winning this war LOL.

My stats say 12-0 against them :O [only two tribes are involved in my nobling] Lulz. More talking then action

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
BANNED, as a tribe, have a reputation to uphold, so with the exception of one player, (an active Duke) everyone is inactive. That duke, as you well know, is me. Listen to my offer, I have been instructed by much higher authority to keep BANNED intact, which I intend to do so even if it means sacrificing my account.

Reggie,

Thanks for doing this.

A word of explanation may be required, though, for those not familiar with the history of BANNED.

BANNED was, for a long while, the Number 1 tribe on W38 (though Art jostled for the top spot and once in a while would overtake for a few days.)

About Feb/March 2010, however, a lot of players basically got fed up / bored, and left (or handed over their accounts to new players.)

By the middle of the year, BANNED stood at zero points, as a single inactive member kept the flag (and therefore the tribal stats) going.

Around October, a few of us re-joined, more as a place to discuss a future pre-made, than any serious attempt to play. We formed the premade (on W53), and also arranged a Christmas Reunion, which saw now only former BANNED players, but players from ALL the top 6 tribes come and join us, including all the top 6 players, to the extent that, at 0230 on Christmas Day, BANNED hit the number one slot :) We also had come back the original players, whether or not they were still playing their original accounts.

We took the decision that it would be a shame to let BANNED disappear completely, and Reggie kindly stepped forward to run the tribe for us, on the promise that he wouldn't kick the rest of us for inactivity.

I'd like to thank Reggie for keeping the old flame burning, and wish him the best in whatever battles he chooses to fight.

Regards,

Mark
Former Diplomat, BANNED 2009
Duke, BANNED 2010 Christmas Reunion
Inactive, BANNED 2011