best 10 players still in the game

DeletedUser48102

Here is a group that no one would give any credit to! They have alot of will power to keep trying to play these world.

1) -kikas2006
2) -qreesoo
3) -Clanmum
4) -orsamannen
5) -general zagorka
6) -dhanzboy
7) -titans2111
8) -Undertaker1900
9) -6751
10)-Stevil Darkman

Now think about it for real. How many of us would still be trying to play these world if we had been rimmed 1000 times? So like i said i give them there credit for will power.

DeletedUser

Sereton and Bod, go spam in the general section or better yet, Offtopica. Not here.

DeletedUser42208

Here is a group that no one would give any credit to! They have alot of will power to keep trying to play these world.

1) -kikas2006
2) -qreesoo
3) -Clanmum
4) -orsamannen
5) -general zagorka
6) -dhanzboy
7) -titans2111
8) -Undertaker1900
9) -6751
10)-Stevil Darkman

Now think about it for real. How many of us would still be trying to play these world if we had been rimmed 1000 times? So like i said i give them there credit for will power.

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." --Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeletedUser

Best players? Hah. I believe this should be called "10 next best players after H1D5..."

DeletedUser

At least it's not called "Players that are better than Sereton", ;cuase then everyone would have out their name down :icon_wink:

DeletedUser34483

Andre is the only one left that i know... let's say he is the silent killer. Hehehe. A big mistake to mess with this old geezer.

DeletedUser

At least it's not called "Players that are better than Sereton", ;cuase then everyone would have out their name down :icon_wink:

H said nasty thing to me :icon_cry:

/Slap

I dont even play this world anymore xD

But i still deserve to be on lists :icon_evil:

-SeRe

drkmyrm

the best player was red eye knight as he controlled about 500 accounts in world15.

DeletedUser

From what i heard everyone was Redeye at one point :lol:

really i dont remember being everyone

the best player was red eye knight as he controlled about 500 accounts in world15.

thanks, but you know i never controlled 500 accounts, i would have to have no life or something, so i can't be the best :p

A big Huggz of a shared connection. A big lull in the noblings... and the market trading. And support. Kinda like everyone who is battling TATS and T.L.S right now :icon_biggrin:

i never had shared connection with people so i don't know how that works :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Brutus987

1.) G0l!ath
2.) jjavnj
3.) Seth
4.) Lord Farquar
5.) Heavy
6.) Willows
7.) Bodfish
8.) The Original Dannz
9.) Kev10Check