3.) Seth
4.) Lord Farquar
5.) Heavy
6.) Willows
7.) Bodfish
8.) The Original Dannz
9.) Kev10Check
10.) Ciumme

i think that the original dannz was the most recent ancienthoard before boozie :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

and you do realize that some on that list are not acitve, right?

DeletedUser

number5 sucks, look at all the village loses >.>
anyone would think they quit and gave up xD

xannash

Yes. He used to be very helpful until 2eZ turned into AXE....Thinks it must be something about boozie :icon_biggrin:

Your inability to grasp anything outside your own little 1.4 mil point world never ceases to amaze me...

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your inability to grasp anything outside your own little 1.4 mil point world never ceases to amaze me...

I know,but every tribe needs a village idiot,they serve a function you know,still havent figured out what it is yet

Brutus987

Nah i think Xannash himself does a pretty good job =/

I will ignore this =/ lol i grasp, i just dont let on what i grasp. Dont under estimate me.

xannash

Nah i think Xannash himself does a pretty good job =/

Is that the best you can come up with? Even Blue Dot himself could come up with something better than that.

I will ignore this =/ lol i grasp, i just dont let on what i grasp. Dont under estimate me.

Don't flatter yourself...You've already managed to make yourself the 'village idiot'...Spoken by one of your own even...The fact that you even try to flame someone else on here is doing nothing but making yourself look even more idiotic by the second now please go back to doing absolutely nothing because after 2 years that's obviously all you're really good at doing.

Brutus987

The fact that you even try to flame someone else on here is doing nothing but making yourself look even more idiotic by the second now please go back to doing absolutely nothing because after 2 years that's obviously all you're really good at doing.

1.) I thought rimming Gas Head was something.... (Ages ago :) I miss those days)
2.) I can Mod, thank you very much.
3.) "try to flame someone else" Frame maybe? Come on, im 13 and my posts are more understandable than yours.
4.) "making yourself look even more idiotic by the second" Not reaaaly, You just dont like me

On the whole, I think you just dont like my awesomeness.....:icon_rolleyes:

xannash

1.) I thought rimming Gas Head was something.... (Ages ago :) I miss those days)
2.) I can Mod, thank you very much.
3.) "try to flame someone else" Frame maybe? Come on, im 13 and my posts are more understandable than yours.
4.) "making yourself look even more idiotic by the second" Not reaaaly, You just dont like me

On the whole, I think you just dont like my awesomeness.....:icon_rolleyes:

Flame...Seriously click the link maybe you'll learn something...Come back when you have a clue...thanks for playing.

seth89

I find it hard to choose a top 10.
Cause to me. Every tribe I have ever faced always had quality players, and great players to chat too, ZSkillz ;)
Tho... Every player left in the top 6 Tribes would be on my list.

Minus all those's Exile. Players. ;)
They go on my Special List Of Sethy's Love. Only cause you got Bod.

xannash

Xannash and Brutus, both of you shush unless you're on topic.

Was wondering how long it would before you popped in...but you know you missed me while I gone :icon_biggrin:

Anyway

1. Jaffe
2. Boozie/Ancient
3. medic
4. cool

completely bias...I know, but I don't care :p

5. kev

To be honest I'm sure you could list any number of people and have a pretty good argument as to what would qualify them to make the list. Flaming was much more exciting :p