Best Account of 67

DeletedUser

Don't listen to him Sober, you are wise enough. Roman just wasn't as funny as he thinks he was :p

DeletedUser

I wanna see me Olly and Wanker on the same acc and see how much we get attacked. (obviously me and wanker will get sitters during our shifts, or just let Olly play 24/7 at that point).

i like the sound of this we could get Justin on as well

Me and Olly can not be co-playing as he is my sidekick.
I always love the fight with him over OD ranks, guess he beat me this world :icon_cry:
I was first to 25m though

Yes Wankers right i am his side kick and he would miss me trying to farm him lol

There as been some good players on this world and that makes it hard to say who as been the best on world 67 but in no order i would highlight these player just because they are war machines and didn't take the easy way to grow

ODA Kings
Rebel58

DeletedUser

lol no one can cancel out the effect of me and Wanker charm

DeletedUser

Was a fan of the Quite Goddish account and its reputation for being 'good', driven so hard into peoples minds that they hardly ever attacked it. Always reminded me of the AuskillaD account I played on W25, it had the same reputation driven into people by the two bigmouth co-players on it.

Also, anyone who mentions Olly should talk to Slpher. He's right, Olly might have incredible ability to keep going and not quit while getting hammered hard but he isn't very remarkable with the things he can do. Never heard of him showing any timing skills with splitting, recapping or attacks. I don't think I ever saw him fake hard either and besides he never attacked back in a effective way (he attacked langile once but that didn't work out and wasn't enough pressure, so I think he only really beat Potty in his attacks). But he's still a great TW player with the way he defended and actually held on.

And then theres Rebel. I don't think anybody really likes him apart from QA. But he certainly deserves the world no.1 position much more than Slpher anyhow. Slpher never got attacked during the TPL Nuts war, before that I don't think he was even frontline against Seven or Conan (or whatever other tribes TPL fought). He also did nothing to Away except get opped and lose villages and his actual progress against Jizzo and the south there was no big feat. Not trying to say he's a bad player only that he hasn't proven much.

I won't mention anyone from Away cause I would have a positive bias for the all the accounts we had, which imo were exceptionally good from The Climb, RawDeath, Viko, Frzzt to Ada.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soberknight

Was a fan of the Quite Goddish account and its reputation for being 'good', driven so hard into peoples minds that they hardly ever attacked it. Always reminded me of the AuskillaD account I played on W25, it had the same reputation driven into people by the two bigmouth co-players on it.

Also, anyone who mentions Olly should talk to Slpher. He's right, Olly might have incredible ability to keep going and not quit while getting hammered hard but he isn't very remarkable with the things he can do. Never heard of him showing any timing skills with splitting, recapping or attacks. I don't think I ever saw him fake hard either and besides he never attacked back in a effective way (he attacked langile once but that didn't work out and wasn't enough pressure, so I think he only really beat Potty in his attacks). But he's still a great TW player with the way he defended and actually held on.

And then theres Rebel. I don't think anybody really likes him apart from QA. But he certainly deserves the world no.1 position much more than Slpher anyhow. Slpher never got attacked during the TPL Nuts war, before that I don't think he was even frontline against Seven or Conan (or whatever other tribes TPL fought). He also did nothing to Away except get opped and lose villages and his actual progress against Jizzo and the south there was no big feat. Not trying to say he's a bad player only that he hasn't proven much.

I won't mention anyone from Away cause I would have a positive bias for the all the accounts we had, which imo were exceptionally good from The Climb, RawDeath, Viko, Frzzt to Ada.

Dont be too harsh: Olly just doesnt fake. Ask his wife :lol:. He does know how to hit long and hard.

DeletedUser

Goddy was and iz a great account with very skilled peep(s) on it. the main reason they hardly ever got attacked has nothing to do with their reputation; it haz to do with them being lovable peeps and having a nice meat-shield.

Mentioning that you never heard of Olly's timing skills seems funny if you look at the amount of re-caps.
Timing shit and sending shitloads of fakes while eating more nukes a day than most have seen this entire world, might also be a bit much to ask for. Especially when the incoming timer has been over 20k for months.

I have played with Olly for a few years now and IMHO he is the second best player ever; leaving peeps like goddy, mezonis, nauz, and lakewind behind him.

From the ex-NUTS peeps only Rawdeath has slightly impressed me. (could have been better if he didn't intern and barble so much)

DeletedUser

And then theres Rebel. I don't think anybody really likes him apart from QA.

That's not true, both players on that account are liked very much in BARB. But I do agree they deserve rank 1 and even if they don't get it to me and some they will be <3

Slpher

Also, anyone who mentions Olly should talk to Slpher. He's right, Olly might have incredible ability to keep going and not quit while getting hammered hard but he isn't very remarkable with the things he can do.

First of all my problems with Olly stem from his leadership in Cheers and how he screwed some of us over for his own gain. As for his defending ability, its hard for anyone to judge as just like with attacking, if your not on one of the accounts its just guess work from what you see. It just when i hear viko (i think) saying that he never snipes when he has players who i know don't send 100 ms gap trains, it makes you think. Also hes had a lot of D available to him but he says he doesn't like asking for it, thats not good defending.

He still gets best defender of the world for sticking it out so long, i just think if your really good then your defence should make the enemy stop opping you and move to someone else but Away always hit him on the east side of world. Really only Away can explain if hes good or not at defending, i just think hes overrated from my opinion.

Its the same as you said with QG though, there must have been reasons you didn't attack me for so long, you let my account grow and grow, that benefited BARB more then Away. You guys didn't have great gains on me aswell, the rest of BARB were nobling much more then you got from me so we were still winning the world battle. Ive got no problem with how i played the world though, i was learning how to play throughout and did better as world got older.

You guys are comparing me to rebel aswell, id even agree his acc is better and has done more, probably put urfear (if Jon wasn't getting lazy now) and maybe climb (if he didn't quit, don't really know enough about acc though) ahead aswell. Player for player though its more comparable, all of those acc's had co's throughout or with Urfear for early game and they all started a month prior to i did aswell. Don't really know what point im arguing as if i had a co i wouldn't have put as much time in, just that in terms of deserving im not that far of rebel i think.

Last edited:

DeletedUser55895

Let me critique barb accs, but i won't mention away ones because i think they all did exceptional. Zeckt logic.

DeletedUser105209

There is no one more aggressive, consistent in attacking, faster to send Defense to tribemates than Rebel. Both players on the account are lovely and the people who say otherwise are mostly just cunts anyways.

Oh those great accounts you listed Zeckt, didnt have frontline with our best really. Aside from Flo, who got as good as she gave it. You can call slpher out for who he nobled but its pretty hypocritical coming from you. You guys nobled inactives until it looked like you would actually have to fight and then deleted because you had accomplished your goals of being mediocre and didnt want to experience your asses being handed to you.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser99939

Unbiased post here.

The best account I think I saw this world not judging by player or stats or anything like that just the layout, builds, ratio of the account itself. I would say urfear. I did see his account before Amanda swayed his decesion to leave nuts and I really very much did enjoy his account.

And I saw crocky running his mouth at me all I got to say is what the f ever do it again on another world see if can do it again <3. Thank you to Dylan for the kind words as well no this wasn't my best performance. For right now I'll just admit it I'm waiting for the clock to end and am looking forward to merging into a larger account on w70. I do think some in BARB have earned the win but some not. Am I satisfied with the way it ended? Surely not. With Jamie deleting first that was the morale cracker for me simply for no other reason coming from her it was VERY unexpected.

War