Best Amouts of Troops

greenmonsta

dont listen to [H] members, they have no idea what a spear is, they think its what you pick the flesh off your axes with. damn offence whores

I use them as toothpicks. Rivea keep giving us toothpicks, I think they want to be friends by offering us gifts.

God! Im Not A N00b!

*insert silly picture here*

Says the person asking a stupid question in the wrong forum. Also, wtf is that with the picture??

Last edited:

DeletedUser

its his tribe 12345* is his ingame tribe and from my experience it isn't a good one because they never support each other

DeletedUser

offense appx.
7k axes
2500 lc
100 scouts
275 rams
200 cats
roon for nobles

With a build like that, where the hell are your techs going? Too many variety of troops. Too many techs to be sacrificed = raped defensively, and a hell of a lot more nukes to clear stacked villages.

defense appx
8k spears
8k swords
500 scouts
1k HC

Despite the fact that this accumulates to 23,000 farm space. I'm surprised you didn't go with a nice rounded off build of:

5k spear
5k sword
500 scouts
1k HC
500 Cats

:icon_rolleyes:

special villages varies between what kind of special nukes you want, such as;
axe heavy nuke
LC heavy nuke
ram heavy nuke
HC heavy nuke
scouting party
and so goes on.

Axe heavy nuke - pointless
LC heavy nuke - just as pointless
ram heavy nuke - takes too long to build and you're not even saving that much on offense, almost as pointless
HC heavy nuke - why the hell would you put defense in your offensive villages when you're not explicitly going full HC strat is beyond me. Weak nukes free ODD
Scout party - The only good thing you've posted. Although I wouldn't be surprised if you suggested it with lvl 1 scouts

n0t saying my tech or building level though sorry lol

Probably because you're using 23,000 farm space, and your villages must be about 3k in size. Or building 5 out of the 8 possible units in your offensive villages and techs are weak.

I can see why you spend time on the forums, and not playing the game :icon_rolleyes:

xxEagle5Eyexx

I personally dig 10k:scout::scout::scout: in my villages...

Its a great defensive and offensive combo with a cheap price.