Best Attack / Defence army + build lvls ?

Push

so..

6k axe/2k lc/250-300ram

And in alternative attack villages

6k axe/1.5kMA/250-300ram?

have some attack villages built for mainly wiping out archers D:

K-MaGic

no,no,no.not like that!!!
5/6k axe
300 rams!!!
1k/1.5k LC
500/1k MA
1 scout

ALL OF THAT IS IN ONE VILLAGE!!!

servy

500 rams???

lol,no!!!300 rams is enough to make a wall from level 20 to 0 in one attack:)
trust me:
Sounds like you've never come up against a stacked village. Use the simulator. If a village has 40k/40k you won't even drop it past 15 with 300 rams.

You USUALLY don't need more than 300 rams, but that doesn't mean you don't ever need more.

Push

k-magic you sound like your on drugs.. LC work best, only use MA if you have to, so set say 3 out of 10 attack villages with 2.5k MA instead of 3k LC

PorksStyle

wipe?

whats the best plan to get back on your feet if you have been wiped out?

k9burn

offensive village you should have several hundrad rams, a lvl 25 barracks, and a lvl 20 stable. Keep those two buildings constanly queued with axes and LC until you've filled up the farm space. Should be around 6k axe 3k LC.

For defense either build half spears half swords or 4 Heavy Cavalry for every spearman. This usually ends up around 10k/10k spears/swords or 8k spears 1k HC.
I think you meant 4 spearmen for every HC.

Also you should end up near 8k spears and 2k HC assuming a 20,000 population limit on troops.

I'd like to add, its ok to build a combination of spear/swords/HC in a village. I do it based on resource availability and how desperate I am to build troops.

servy

whats the best plan to get back on your feet if you have been wiped out?
That would depend very wildly upon circumstance, but in most cases you'd do what you'd be doing at any time, and that's building up your army and village(s).

Did you really need to bump a year old topic to post a only slightly related question?

I think you meant 4 spearmen for every HC.

Also you should end up near 8k spears and 2k HC assuming a 20,000 population limit on troops.

I'd like to add, its ok to build a combination of spear/swords/HC in a village. I do it based on resource availability and how desperate I am to build troops.
It was a simple typo from over a year ago.