best attacks/defenses troop amts

• Thread starter DeletedUser95513
  • Start date

DeletedUser95513

was there ever a statistical calculation that gave the best off and def troop levels? just wondering and asking all the math nerds :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I know there are troops builds that are the best to build time wise - like an offence build that finishes in 9 days equally for all troop types being built.

DeletedUser95513

no i know there are diff types and ratios...im just tryin 2 see if anyone knows the most statistically strong setup in both the off and def category

tokstolle

was there ever a statistical calculation that gave the best off and def troop levels? just wondering and asking all the math nerds :icon_cool:

Hard to say, it depents mainly how the enemy nukes and defence is. If you are attacked by a nuke with 20k axes wich in value give you the highets attack you can skip all spears and make a def of only sword and HC but if you are attacked by 6k LC you will need the spears.

So a balanced nuke and def that minimize the build time is the best in my opinon as you never will know what you will attack or be attacked by and over time the enemies will change sp a configuartion that may have been perfect against enemy number 1 will fail against number 2.

DeletedUser95513

well i know that...but i think most ppl use a balance of axe and lc...and either rams and or cats...just trying 2 figure out which is the most overall best

tokstolle

well i know that...but i think most ppl use a balance of axe and lc...and either rams and or cats...just trying 2 figure out which is the most overall best

To me it is the nuke or def that is rebuild the fastest.

DeletedUser

mathematically is it 20k axes

axes have a attack of 40

With a population cost of 1 that gives you 40 value per unit

40*20,000 gives you an attack value of 800 000

-----------------------------------------------

LC have an attack value of 130

With population 4 you get 32.5 value per unit

130*5000 gives you a total value of 650 000

----------------------------------------------

HC have an attack value of 150

With 6 population you get 25 value per unit

150*3333 gives you a value of 499 950

of course this does not take into account the defense that the defender has. If we had 20k spears the axes will slaughter it and LC/HC get owned

If he has 20k swords the LC/HC win and axes get owned

Defense has more complicated values as you must take into consideration infantry defense and cavalry defense

This better bonesaw?

DeletedUser95513

yea it makes more sense...seeing as most players have a mix of sp sw hc as def...it is best to have a mixed ratio of ax lc and rams...so given this scenario...which would be the most powerful for both if someone were to attack/defend with the strongest ratio of either