Best buildings to rush build?

Aldoggy

Reaction score
Any tips out there from the seasoned pros on how they get to their noble I'm at a stage now where I dunno what to do keep building troops and farming or start to upg my Smith and HQ more for an academy what's the best order or is it better to do both at the same time cheers.

kenkatesumi

Reaction score
I don't know how far along you are in your village but you never mentioned. So buildings you want to do in order.

Barracks
Smithy
Stable Rush scouts (should have scouts day one or at least day 2)
workshop (For ram fakes and building wall breaking rams for attack cata for defense)
Push your recourses to at least lvl 15 each Iron mine can be one or two levels below
Next is academy I personally wouldnt start the noble process until you have a decent army and at least lvl 20~25 resources. Them coins is expensive.

After that just try to control your points and only make upgrades that make sense or give an extra stat(For example dont rush market to level 20 it's just useless points and makes enemies want your village more.). Train troops, farm as much as you possibly can (maybe even spear spike your barb villages when offline) and for the most part as a rule, if you are a defensive player I'd do 2(D)-1(A) in defense per village, and if you like to attack I'd do 2(A)-1(D) for attack per village.

Sorry if I sound kinda basic but I didn't know how far along you are. But I have 13 years experience and always get at least 20~30 villages before I move on to the next world. (Purely for simplicity, my brain hurts after about 20 villages.)
13.jpg

Last edited:

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry kenkatesumi but that strat isnt close to what should be recommended. Scouts first days are not needed. You dont need to fake early as a smaller newer player. You need mines higher than lvl 15.

I think the reason you move on after 20-30 vills are the fact that the world is prob closing once you manage to get those amounts of vills. Top players gets 20-30 vills in a couple of weeks from the start

kenkatesumi

Reaction score
Sorry kenkatesumi but that strat isnt close to what should be recommended. Scouts first days are not needed. You dont need to fake early as a smaller newer player. You need mines higher than lvl 15.

I think the reason you move on after 20-30 vills are the fact that the world is prob closing once you manage to get those amounts of vills. Top players gets 20-30 vills in a couple of weeks from the start

That's understandable about the scouts, but I'd still get some in the village so you can start scouting other villages and at the very least see what level walls your barb villages are in. As for the lvl 15 mines yes I was stating a pure minimum not an actual recommendation. Of course get them to as high as possible no matter how many points you have. And that little comment about me only have 20~30 villages, it's not because of any other reason besides the fact that it takes hours and hours to run your village everyday even with scripts, waking up in the middle of the night at 3am trying to tag fakes, building plans, troop plans, it just gets to much for me personally 20~30 is what I'm comfortable with, and I start a new world.

But I think everything else I've stated is pretty solid general knowledge I'd say.

Last edited:

Jason.Statham

Reaction score
It depends on the server speed.
If it's a slow one, you can rush the farm and baracks to recruit spears for scavenging, and stable for lc.
If it's a faster one, it can be a combination between the barracks, stables and higher mines than the usual. After a certain >1.5 - 1.7k production/hour, you can go rush for the academy. But first the warehouse to use the resource packages to mint the coins. :)

But, it depends on the world settings, your 13x13, evolution of the map, and many more.

Aldoggy

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies I've got 3 vils now but I'm finding it annoying all the big tribes are scared of each other and pick on everyone smaller it's a joke have some big battles leave us minnows alone.

Deleted User - 848983838

Thanks for your replies I've got 3 vils now but I'm finding it annoying all the big tribes are scared of each other and pick on everyone smaller it's a joke have some big battles leave us minnows alone.

no one is scared, its just pointless and puts you behind other tribes to start the move onto other contending tribes. you'll see it happen in the relatively near future. it's how almost every world plays out. its not being scared, its just how the game is essentially formatted in the current version.

we've also seen Metal get embarassed. and i guess bob and -ro- kinda count with all 3 getting their top players "poached" again how it kinda works.

Last edited by a moderator:

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The exact reason I joined this world lmao, too much hugging going on :)