Best buildings to rush build?

Aldoggy

Reaction score
no one is scared, its just pointless and puts you behind other tribes to start the move onto other contending tribes. you'll see it happen in the relatively near future. it's how almost every world plays out. its not being scared, its just how the game is essentially formatted in the current version.

we've also seen Metal get embarassed. and i guess bob and -ro- kinda count with all 3 getting their top players "poached" again how it kinda works.

Yeah I get that but why would you let your ur rivals just get bigger and bigger lol? It's too OP I think bro just the morale is saving me atm lol

Deleted User - 848983838

Yeah I get that but why would you let your ur rivals just get bigger and bigger lol? It's too OP I think bro just the morale is saving me atm lol

because you can't fight all the other contending tribes at the same time so wasting time early on facing the nearest contender just gives the other contenders a massive advantage. if you fight early before they get bigger than the ones you face later on spent that entire time noble barbs and solo players growing at a faster rate. thats the way is game designed essentially now unfortunately.