Best Ctrl fighters ever.

DeletedUser

This thread is not about who's playing what account. The fact is, who's good at playing their accounts, be it original or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, who has the best raw gaming skills? Who are the best tacticians? Strategical masterminds? Subversive SOBs? Who plans the best ops? Who can time a nanosecond gap? Who's the most active? The best sitter?

DeletedUser

Best ops - EJ
Best sitter - Matu(DPN) with Spawnie being a close second

earthquake girl

Woodly & EJ, not just for attack/defense but also for their superb leadership skills.

DeletedUser

I haven't done much in terms of leading as of late. Emperor Jon has. I've been busy and would rather focus on nobling which was why I appointed him as my bottom B-.

DeletedUser

So, who has the best raw gaming skills? Who are the best tacticians? Strategical masterminds? Subversive SOBs? Who plans the best ops? Who can time a nanosecond gap? Who's the most active? The best sitter?

everyone in CTRL can do the fastest noble trains even tho you get banned for them now and it was done without cheating =\ just short keying to remove the tabs then rapid clicking wasnt hard

activity when i was around was woodly and sharon i have no idea how sharon passed school with her activity kalk was active so was nq and a few others

best overall ctrl players were the leaders they would lead and noble not many tribes can say there leaders were the most active noblers in ops now can they

but i still have mad respect for great808 he was king in support and attack he was one of the first to send troops my way when ever i asked and was happy to devote his time

but for my final words it isnt about the individuals its about the tribe were people can be who they are without intribe fighting

earthquake girl

I haven't done much in terms of leading as of late. Emperor Jon has. I've been busy and would rather focus on nobling which was why I appointed him as my bottom B-.

Maybe not, but honestly, you're one of the best leaders on TW as well as being an excellent player. You've stuck it out, playing the whole way through, and even though Jon's the primary leader right now you still command the respect and deference you've earned as leader of the best tribe to ever reside on a TW server. You have selflessly served your tribe as commander, soldier, and friend. It doesn't matter what role you play in any tribe; you will always be a leader worth following, Woodly. In my mind, to be considered "the best" means that you have to be able to play every aspect of the game, from cannon fodder to politician.

You and Jon both have it down. I was honored to have been part of CTRL, even though it was brief. :)

DeletedUser

best overall ctrl players were the leaders they would lead and noble not many tribes can say there leaders were the most active noblers in ops now can they

Very true. Much easier to follow someone if they lead by example and do it well.

DeletedUser

best CTRL fighter is CTRL tribe unity under a good leadership

..trust me .. i did seen many in TW :D

DeletedUser

On topic. Matu/Current DPN has my vote for best all around player. Best sitter by far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i have see dpn and spawnie-rose.i think as sitter spawnie is better.and i have see both of them in action.

what do you mean guys good sitter?the good sitter is the player who give the name of new attacks.he save your villages and he reactive very fast when somethign is not good.am i wronk?
so i think there are a lot of players who are very good as sitter or they can be very good sitter.

so the topic say for the best fighters.
personal i know that i am not the best.in old times i was a very good defender player and the last year i am trying to be more offense player and i think all of you,you have see that.my result speak for that.

and i think kingwood and emperor are the same good leader.both of them have take wronk deticion but nboth of them have take very good decition fro ctrl.
you can not say that both of them are bad leaders because we servive until now in w10 because both of them are gread leaders and they choose the correct players to follow them until the end of w10.:)

(sorry for my english and i am little tired for my job and i do not thinking very well)

DeletedUser

wow, havent been around here in a while - good to see CTRL is still controlling...

and good to see great, woodly and some of the gang still hanging in there and still kicking :)

I would have to say the best CTRL player was DA, however there were many great players and leaders - great8o8, silverfox, allyboo, kingwoods, Jon, Crasy, and some i cant even remember the names - like the one member who gave away his villas to become the moral buster and went totally offensive, he was a beast, lol...

DeletedUser

wow, havent been around here in a while - good to see CTRL is still controlling...

and good to see great, woodly and some of the gang still hanging in there and still kicking :)

I would have to say the best CTRL player was DA, however there were many great players and leaders - great8o8, silverfox, allyboo, kingwoods, Jon, Crasy, and some i cant even remember the names - like the one member who gave away his villas to become the moral buster and went totally offensive, he was a beast, lol...
It's kinda freaky to see 'myself' posting here I must say :icon_neutral: