Best Ctrl fighters ever.

DeletedUser

This may come as a shock to those few who remember me, but I think the best overall player this world has seen (an still sees) is EJ.

Not (only) because of his skills in both attacking and defending. Looking at that there a numerous players within CTRL who have shown they are very very good in this part of the game (some examples Great808, the original "Z", kalko etc).

Also not (only) because of his leadership skills, because there were plenty of excellent tribal leaders in this world (KW, Harlos, Chester :p).

However the fact that he accepted the highest leadership position within CTRL facing a very strong opposition both internally and externally and in the end came out on top, makes me believe he is the best W10 CTRL has to offer........

Last edited by a moderator:

cdnJer

I've never really had the pleasure of receiving from EJ so I can be no judge of his skills. Obviously the dude can play though...I mean look at what CTRL has and is accomplishing under his direction.

Having said that, once we do clash this is what's in store for him.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I've never really had the pleasure of receiving from EJ so I can be no judge of his skills. Obviously the dude can play though...I mean look at what CTRL has and is accomplishing under his direction.

Having said that, once we do clash this is what's in store for him.

You are aware that those guys got their butts kicked later on right?

Side note : Clint owns

DeletedUser

Hey, maybe I haven't got any right to vote here , since I have been out of W10 for a long time & my only experience with a member is long ago when at war with Exile. I had this out of the way village with a host of incomings from ch02man and sens16. The guy I nominate sent his local support just for the fun of i :) we weren't allies, he'd never heard of me or my tribe and barely heard there was war between us ( a skirmish he called it) . He was/is called Great808. I nominate him not because he sent support but he organised it so one village arrived in between each attack. i thought that was cool.

DeletedUser

^ Lmao ...

Anyway I'm surprised someone bumped this old topic.

DeletedUser

how about best looking ctrl fighters ever...

hey everyone...back to the real world again from the sand box and decided to see what was going on w/ one of my all time favorite bunch of people...

although a bit biased...i would put great8o8 and EJ up w/ the best of em...seen em get ticked a time or two and it was fun to watch...crazy (past and present...well...present to when i was playing) wasnt to bad either...

but dont forget some of the gals that used to drive us all (no offense SC - but a bit before ur time)...like zena and hunter...

hmmmm...maybe i will drop in from time to time...

"the origional"
deputy

DeletedUser

hey all, it's been a while since I was last lost here in w10 forums..

Being one part of CTRL while it became from rank 6 to the top tribe, when the basement of the tribe was set, the best players by far were tribalism, woodly and allyboo.. like ffs.. no one has mentioned the real tribalism?? This guy was a dam beast and a legend, his aggressive gamestyle was one of the reasons CTRL got popular at all. I remember it being the tribe with the least members for a very long time, and still kicking with good leading skills and active aggressive players. No doubt EJ, Mimihansson (not part of CTRL at that point, still Muffin) , Woodly, Allyboo were one of the best leading players.. but no one, I mean no one could stand up to the standards of the real tribalism. Who sends fake attacks, supports, RESOURCES and all that just to make his game perfect? And there were hardly any scripts at that time, if all.
Just my two cents.. ^^

Props to woods and jon as well :) keep on kicking!

nQthing

hey all, it's been a while since I was last lost here in w10 forums..

Being one part of CTRL while it became from rank 6 to the top tribe, when the basement of the tribe was set, the best players by far were tribalism, woodly and allyboo.. like ffs.. no one has mentioned the real tribalism?? This guy was a dam beast and a legend, his aggressive gamestyle was one of the reasons CTRL got popular at all. I remember it being the tribe with the least members for a very long time, and still kicking with good leading skills and active aggressive players. No doubt EJ, Mimihansson (not part of CTRL at that point, still Muffin) , Woodly, Allyboo were one of the best leading players.. but no one, I mean no one could stand up to the standards of the real tribalism. Who sends fake attacks, supports, RESOURCES and all that just to make his game perfect? And there were hardly any scripts at that time, if all.
Just my two cents.. ^^

Props to woods and jon as well :) keep on kicking!

i hate when people who didnt play in w10 post in this section. stay out

DeletedUser

loxxxor Joined 30th September 2007 - 18:20

he is once part of ctrl

DeletedUser21247

Di breads the best tribalwars players, right ally, woodly n great :p

DeletedUser

back onto topic tho the best is too hard to say when i was in ctrl the depth was over the top good its not about singles but the tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To name one in a tribe where only the best generally get accepted. It's impossible. However when I was playing and to brief back on Loxxor's post a bit. Tribalism (Old) and myself managed to wreck a top 20 player who was in Liiv (mind you we were top 20 as well though) to nothing in under 12 hours. Granted I am only talking about 30-50 villages or so at that point. However the ability to mass someone to that extent was awesome. So basically ctrl have had some of the best players at all points of the game, may it been 50k points with 8 or so villages to 5m points with 800 villages.

Though I will always be the best flaming asshole that big noted propaganda events that didn't even concern Ctrl that they ever had, because the less politics and propaganda one has on you. The less the media and their viewers could use that for/against you.