Best first mission for paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It is actualy "spiking vs farming" question.

In a bit more then hour and a half I will get my paladin. There is only one bonus village in my nearest location and it is surrounded by 4 players, who will get their paladins in two hours max. Should I use mine for spiking or for farming this village? If I spike - I can probably kill other paladins and have 3+ hours of exclusive farming (that means, I suck this village dry). If I farm - there is a big chance, that I will get only one or two full hauls...

Suggestions?

DeletedUser

It's quite possible that these players wont even bother farming... so maybe you shouldn't worry about it.

DeletedUser

Check to see if the players around you have joined noob mass invite tribes. If they have, then farm. If not, then be bloody worried.

DeletedUser

Check to see if the players around you have joined noob mass invite tribes. If they have, then farm. If not, then be bloody worried.

One does, other 3 seems to be damn serious...

-Cheesecake-

I think that you should farm it once, then spike it. You should get some laughs seeing "Your support has been attacked."

Not to mention the O/D you'll get for it (pally weapons, please? :D)

~Cheese

DeletedUser

I think that you should farm it once, then spike it. You should get some laughs seeing "Your support has been attacked."

Not to mention the O/D you'll get for it (pally weapons, please? :D)

~Cheese
First time in TW4.0 world, do you? You do not get any + for defending other villages but your own. Nether paladin upgrade point nor OD score.

DeletedUser

No, but you do get the satisfaction of killiing other players' hopes and dreams.

DeletedUser

Well I need ressources. I decided to spike it after it will be empty. Can some mod close this topic pls? Ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.