Best First Village Build Steps

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, i have gotten a guide from one of the best players of TW PP and adapted it. I am gonna tweak it up and put the new one here. Hope you like:

Note this guide is for players who join a world at a later time. Like near the rim 3 k's out.

1.First upgrade all your resources 1 up as soon as you join the world.

Iron up 1 (Do this first so you can offord the pally.)
Timber 1 up
Clay up 1

2. Look, are there barbs near you? If so build a pally statue, and get a pally immediately. Farm as soon as you get him/her.

3. Upgrade resources in the following way:

Clay 1 up
Timber 1 up
Iron 1 up
Clay 1 up
Clay 1 up
Timber 1 up
Timber 1 up
Timber 1 up
Timber 1 up
(Please note, this will only work if you are farming with your pally. If not get a different tactic.)

3. Next, you need to get spears.

Hq to level 2
Hq to level 3
Barracks to level 1

4. Here build 7 spears and farm immediatley with your pally. Do not farm with your pally if you have 1. Due to timing, it will actually be a loss. Only farm with the spears and pally once you get to 5. Though get to 7.

5. Now this is where you have to make a choice, how many barbs do you have around you?

If you have 3+ skip the next step.

Upgrade wood, clay and iron 1 up more. While continuously farming. Personally i had to do this step and it helped. Only because i have 1 barb by me.

6. Upgrade the following while continuosly farming:

Warehouse 2
Hq 4
Hq 5
Smithy 1
Smithy 2
Reasearch axes

Also, while you are upgrading these build up to 30 spears. You'll know why next.

Now build 8 axes.

This is because BP is going to leave soon, and now you can start splitting up your farming crews into:

10 sp and 4 axe for 2 of the groups
10 sp and 1 pally for one group

This way you wont lose troops as long as the village is a barb or has no troops. (I meant a small barb)

Now you will get a lot of money from farming.

Upgrade warehouse 3
Farm 2 (optional you can wait till u need to) I did immediatley though
Market 1 (If you have excess iron, store it in a high ratio trade for later)

Next,

Barracks 2
Barracks 3
Smithy 3
HQ 6
Barracks 4
Warehouse 4
HQ 7
HQ 8
Smithy 4
Smithy 5
Barracks 5
Warehouse 5
Warehouse 6
Market 2
Market 3
HQ 9
HQ 10

LISTEN, here while you are building these you may increase the spear groups. Though i advise you keep the farming groups the same amount.

Again: 10 sp 4 axe, with the exception of one 10 sp 1 pally.

Get your stable to 3, you can get scouts if you like, your descision.

RESEARCH LC A MUST.

Now wall up, and get to 50 lc before moving on. You may build more your choice.

The market is extremely important here, make sure you use it to get more iron. Also if your gonna upgrade your resources. Upgrade iron like 4 ahead. I advise you ONLY upgrade iron, because you will get more wood and clay MUCH MORE from farms than iron. My wood and clay are always in the thousands due to this.

The rest is you, or you can follow the rest of the guide, I DID NOT EDIT. Anyway good luck, and remember you dont have to do it the exact way i did. You must ADAPT the tactic to your location..

Rest of the Guide:

After getting LC, you want to focus on building up your LC count and then getting your Resource Pits to about 17-19 or so. Then you usually will want to get your HQ to 20 because all of your farming resources will require you to build faster so you can spend it all while still keeping your troops producing nonstop or as close to that as you can get with activity level.

After upgrading your HQ(on growing barb worlds a level 22-25 HQ seems to make sense depending on your level of farming), you would normally want to get to level 10 smithy so you can build your workshop and begin producing siege.

After acquiring siege, back to resource production to low 20's followed by upgrading your barracks and stable to 15-21 for barracks depending on activity and between 10-16 for stable.

Once you have your troops producing at a high level, you then have the option of either pushing for a little higher resources or going immediately for upgrading your smithy to 20 and getting your academy.

Once you have academy, it is highly recommended that you wait until you have 3 nobles before nobling so you can noble several villages in a row. It also has the benefit of giving you more time to build up your troop levels so that when you do noble, your losses will be minimized and thus being more efficient and ready to take several more villages without waiting to replenish your troops.

ORGINALLY WROTE BY: Purple Predatador better know PP. EDITED by Crankhs.

Thanks for reading,
Hope it works for you

Last edited by a moderator:

timelimit

Great guide, I like how every build is in there step by step.

DeletedUser

Actually i am near the rim. I built the groups i talked about and tomorrow all the villages around me lose BP. The edits, just compares yours to it. The attacking groups, resource upgrades were an extra 1 up each. It is way better this way.

DeletedUser

This is an awful guide. If you're in the rim and do this you'll fail hard. Barbs are nowhere around so you'll need more resources.

"If you have 3+ skip the next step." no one has 3+ barbs around them that's godly luck. It's epically lucky if you have one in your 15x15.

Might work for other worlds where there are hundreds of barbs but if you do it here you'll be massively short on resources especially with trips this long for spears Duration:2:28:26 - Just me but I know lots of others don't have any never mind many barbs around.

Great guide for World 38 not world 39

DeletedUser

There was very good reason why it originally started off with an iron upgrade.

And to whoever said 39 had a long BP is crazy. This is only a 4 day BP and speed 1 worlds like this used to be 5 day BPs.

SharkEyes

Damn if only id seen this 2 days ago when I started :icon_neutral:

Oh wait I already had 3/3/3 res I think :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

This is an awful guide. If you're in the rim and do this you'll fail hard. Barbs are nowhere around so you'll need more resources.

"If you have 3+ skip the next step." no one has 3+ barbs around them that's godly luck. It's epically lucky if you have one in your 15x15.

Might work for other worlds where there are hundreds of barbs but if you do it here you'll be massively short on resources especially with trips this long for spears Duration:2:28:26 - Just me but I know lots of others don't have any never mind many barbs around.

Great guide for World 38 not world 39

This is the same tactic i am using, and i am much ahead of everyone around me. Yes i do have a barb RIGHT NEXT TO ME. And yes now i have more troops, resources, and better lvl's then the people around me. By the time i got to the axe part, it was night i built the attack groups, and the BP was gone this morning when i woke. Farmed like crazy and continued on the guide. It is working great, as i said you must adapt to your situation.

There was very good reason why it originally started off with an iron upgrade.

And to whoever said 39 had a long BP is crazy. This is only a 4 day BP and speed 1 worlds like this used to be 5 day BPs.

Thanks about the iron, i will be sure to do that, and ill edit the guide, also i agree, BP isnt long here. I got to the axe part and am farming everyone. Actually i got to HQ 6 part of the guide. Doing better than all around me.

DeletedUser

Well PP wrote it this way i'll change it once i get back from playing crossfire

LastApparatus

I may be cocky and arrogant but I know better than to argue with PP. ;)

DeletedUser

Meh, my set up is slightly different. But none the less this is a good guide for people who need tips on how to start up.

DeletedUser

@ The OP you've got one barb next to you between 10 or so active players.

I'm not out of BP yet either and I could get axes but cba

DeletedUser

I am the only active one, the rest i am farming, other than maybe my PA and one dude in my tribe. I am the only one farming, they are noobs, and i am the only one with axes or a farm for that matter. I thank it all to this guide PP gave. That guy is awsome, anyone know if he joined this world?

LastApparatus

Although I don't see how PP's guide is responsible for the other players' inactivity...
He is awesome.
And yes, he is playing this world. But not as Purple Predator.
I'd tell you his alias, but he's kinda scary, and I want to be on his good side.

DeletedUser

Can you PM me, man is he the best of TW? I am shaking.......