Best Grind attacker

DeletedUser79621

how come you have.t asked me to join tla kris

I didn't ask anyone to join... I'm fairly sure that all 4 of them asked at some point but I may be wrong. I'm not in a position to decide who is allowed into tla or not.

DeletedUser

We only asked people...who proved themselves...ergo attacking Grind.

DeletedUser

guess you already know that i won.t attack grind still you could have asked :)

DeletedUser

well yes they could detroit but not all of grind would attack me and would grind really want to attack me and have to fight tla with me attacking grind from the back put simply if any grind member fires the first shot i.ll take that player apart . till then i.ll stay out of the war .

DeletedUser87372

the 2 seperate occassions that TLA has recruited from Grind were both initiated by the players showing an interest in moving over to TLA. We have had a number of other members in Grind approach us for invites, but they have been refused. We have been very selective in that whilst I personally have been approached by over 25 players from Grind since this war began, I have only taken in 3 active players, 2 of which were TLA previously and only went to Grind because of their allegiance with a few people that were more comfortable going to Grind than TLA at the time.

I agree with you, it has strategically improved TLA's position, however your figurative rear end has been given back to you (I say you, but I mean Grind, I know you have only recently stepped in as a favour to one in your leadership who has oddly gone inactive since) for a very long time, well before these members were added, so no we are not recruiting our way to the win, it just moved things forward about 3 weeks based on current enoblements. And probably half of that if they hit delete, which I firmly believe they would have done if refused a place in TLA.

Instead of complaining about how TLA are stealing your players, why not do a better job at keeping your players active and willing to be a part of Grind.

DeletedUser

25 jv thats a lot of grind players who wanted to jump ship lol least i can say i was.t one of them . and your right grind leadership should have done a better job of keeping players .

DeletedUser87372

25 jv thats a lot of grind players who wanted to jump ship lol least i can say i was.t one of them . and your right grind leadership should have done a better job of keeping players .

I have been approached by various members of Grind leadership as well over the time :)

DeletedUser

saxon why arent you in grind then?

i was and i left and i won.t be coming back but that does.t mean i won.t help some of grinds members if asked there are some i won.t help but the one.s i will help they know who they are .

DeletedUser62494

i was and i left and i won.t be coming back but that does.t mean i won.t help some of grinds members if asked there are some i won.t help but the one.s i will help they know who they are .

This is exactly the attitude that has doomed GRIND and ensured TLA's victory. The selfishness of GRIND is what has doomed them. Their egos as they so loved to say about TLA is what has caused GRIND to fail. This complete lack of team spirit is one of many reasons GRIND has lost this war.

GRIND had many chances to change their fate and at every turn choose to pretend they were tested and better then they really were. They choose the easy way out of every war that would have hardened them and made them worthy to face us. But sadly as time has shown they were nothing more then over grown noobs with no sense of TEAM.

DeletedUser

But sadly as time has shown they were nothing more then over grown noobs with no sense of TEAM.

Id say teamwork is going atm, but we've gone that far now it wont even change anything. We need a big chance for anything to even make an impact now

DeletedUser

This is exactly the attitude that has doomed GRIND and ensured TLA's victory. The selfishness of GRIND is what has doomed them. Their egos as they so loved to say about TLA is what has caused GRIND to fail. This complete lack of team spirit is one of many reasons GRIND has lost this war.

GRIND had many chances to change their fate and at every turn choose to pretend they were tested and better then they really were. They choose the easy way out of every war that would have hardened them and made them worthy to face us. But sadly as time has shown they were nothing more then over grown noobs with no sense of TEAM.
Omg, you live o_O hit up in skype more :/