Best Grind attacker

DeletedUser

I have never talked down to people
oh I never considered the ones I talked down as people but worthless scum so wanted to clarify that before I am done with this thread and you. You proved what? Are we reading the same thing?

DeletedUser

ah everyone else is pointwhores. Not easy being rank 1 od in the world ;)

DeletedUser

well when things are looking grim, you always look at the positives ;)

DeletedUser

Of course you would want it freshly squeezed? lol best attacker currently in Grind since I do not know where my future will end up since what logboss has said if I attack those that I feel responsible I will be Oped and then I will start doing some nasty things and one of them might be me joining Grind or helping them fight TLA. So I think that this world is not over and for a long time yet since my co player is one of the best. I am strategically located so if that happens and spies within TLA hmm I lost count how many I have since I been loyal to TLA since the start even after most of the people left for the elitist tribe of Nn which was done without my knowledge since I was told I would be loyal to Sam which I am and always will be.

Well my now ex-Duke made his decision and took the side of my enemy and if I am attacked by more then these two I will be finding an alternate route and this world will change once again. They have more villages then I so I find it fair if they fought me 2vs1 but lets see what happens but currently Grind is still my enemy. So I will not answer who is the best attacker of grind since I might be in Grind( if they want me) and that might put me in this category. It all depends on the actions of my Ex-Duke but I will change W29 with all my power if I am forced to do so.

I wish Sam was still with us since he would understand and not always take the side of one particular person and I hope they are happy with what they did since you knew full well how I am and you did it any ways. Slayer was right damn I do admit he is very good on intel one of the best but I have plan this from the start just in case if it was needed. TLA lost no villages since I made sure they got Myve and Macademia first before I left so you guys are still as close as you once were, well actually closer.Sidewinder that is the main thing always plan for the worse case scenario so if it happens you are prepared.

DeletedUser

Woot Woot, the war has turned. Kinda, well more than before haha

DeletedUser

looks like we.ll all be stay on w29 for a bit longer now who is going to be next to leave either grind or tla

DeletedUser

No, just people have days that they need time away. Everything is as sweet as sugar ;o

DeletedUser79621

I guess Sean won't be joining grind afterall... Poor grind, I bet the prospect got their hopes up.

DeletedUser79621

Last time I checked you still had more members than us(yep, 2 in just grind, 32 including bump). So don't even try to go down the 'tla recruits to win' route. Then of course there's the fact that you're not winning nor have you been since the first week of the war (which was started via a sneak attack). So I guess grind just needs more members to lose against us.

kthxbai =]

DeletedUser

well considering you recruiting, Myve, bill the greek, macadamia and the list goes on. well and another person. Still thats stealing some of our members because you were scared.

DeletedUser79621

1 was being sat by another and has since been deleted (so was no use to either tribe anyway)
3 were in tla on a previous occasion (before they ever joined grind, 1 being the one that was sat)
1 asked to join months ago but was asked to prove them-self against grind before being allowed in (in case they were going to spy)

So really at most 1 was stolen. Since he didn't want to be in grind and hadn't wanted it for months we hardly stole him... Especially since he was taking grind villages between leaving you and joining us.

Want to try a different argument? You won't be winning this one.