Best Interviews Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107747

Hello world 64!

I will be doing an interview series with the people who don't normally get a chance to be interviewed, they won't be serious but it gives people a chance to be in the 'limelight' while they can.

[spoil][21:23:15] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Hello
[21:23:23] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Please could you state your tribalwars name
[21:23:34] MonkeyStabber: Monkeystabber
[21:24:07 | Edited 21:24:20] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Could you first tell me why you joined world 64 in this current economic climate with money being tight, how are you affording the premium?
[21:26:38] MonkeyStabber: Well i first decided to join world 64 because i was bored. I also wanted to see if any of my world 61 friends were still playing, when i came across sullky :) and the premmy is not that expensive so i manage.
[21:27:43] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Interesting stuff. Your friend Sulky, as his name suggests, he must be very moody? How is it working with him? Also can I have 200 premium points?
[21:30:42] MonkeyStabber: (rofl) Actually sulky is one of the most laid back cos i've ever had. He is very good about farming and timing nukes and nobles etc. and about the premmy i dont have any to spare atm
[21:32:00] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: It sounds like a good working relationship, have you ever thought about expanding it into a sexual relationship? Also stop being greedy.
[21:33:35] MonkeyStabber: Unfortunately we live to far apart for that and you know i love you ben (heart). And i can not stop being greedy until you come co me :p
[21:34:41] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Aww that's sad:( and I know, I love you too Monkey (heart) and yeah I know... (worry) Could you please tell me about you tribe, Onfire I believe?
[21:36:23] MonkeyStabber: Yes onfire is the second best tribe i have been in as far as skills and entertainment go. We are a very peaceful tribe and we hate fighting as you can see by our stats.
[21:37:33] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: That is very good, everybody knows that hugging is definitely better than warring. I'm not even kidding, if someone gave me a choice of a long cuddle or a sword fight to the death, I would take the cuddle. Don't you agree?
[21:38:47] MonkeyStabber: Oh absolutely but in my case would you like to have a sword fight then a long cuddle :*
[21:40:06] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Mmm I agree ;) but lets keep our flirtatious talk out of this chat babes. Now there's a burning question on everyones lips, your name is monkey stabber, so obviously you love to stab monkeys, now have you ever thought about stabbing other things? Such as pandas? Or maybe even koalas?
[21:41:53] MonkeyStabber: Contrary to popular beliefs my name does not actually mean i stab monkey's shocking i know. I am actually a genetically altered monkey thats stabs other beings :)
[21:42:29] MonkeyStabber: I am currently in the australian zoo
[21:43:12] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Oh wow that's interesting. I like to stab things too. I'm an emo so you can guess what... :/ sometimes I just can't take it Monkey, I mean I always just get these urges and I just can't help it ;( what do I do?
[21:44:38] MonkeyStabber: Well first never resort to stabbing yourself! Always resort to stabbing things like chickens and cows so you may eat them after.
[21:45:57] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Thank you:) I no longer feel emo anymore, you are a life saver bro :) anyway back to tribalwars *cough* Now you have some very strong players in your tribe. What do you think your chances of actually winning the world are?
[21:48:16] MonkeyStabber: Well it all depends on how many actually stick around for the "long haul" for me I intend to stick around until the world ends. But the odds of Onfire winning this world i would say 3/10 there are always variables that change how the game plays out :)
[21:48:59] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Very good point. Now could you tell me about the member 'Jags32' and what you think of him and his fellow players?
[21:50:34] MonkeyStabber: Well jags32 i would consider the three of the coplayers as some of the funniest people ive came across and definately some of the most skilled trolls
[21:52:13] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Such a wise comment. I humbly agree. :) Now make up your own rap please. I will judge it on quality, and then it will almost be the end of the interview.
[21:53:51] MonkeyStabber: To be completely honest ben if i were to make a rap it would be the worst thing ever written and i would have to be sent to the firey pits of hell to suffer the consequences
[21:54:42] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Terrible lyrics. Ok last question of the night. What would you rate this interview out of 10? Given that you're under oath I demand you tell the truth.
[21:57:00] MonkeyStabber: Well i would give this interview a 10 obviously your skills as an interviewer are unmatched and i am honored you would even consider me as interviewee
[21:57:22] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Oh wait
[21:57:28] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Thank you for the compliment
[21:57:32] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: But i missed out a question
[21:57:48] MonkeyStabber: Your welcome :)
[21:57:50] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: I noticed your very impressive OD ranking, is there any comments you would like to make about that?
[22:01:58] MonkeyStabber: Why sure at rank 4 OD I have had my share of battles I am currently a top 20 defender and attacker. my ODD was gained during a failed gangbang during our war with adhd. My Oda has been gained during my vicious attacks on the remaining members who have joined up with SOS
[22:03:05] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: You are obviously a very skilled player and a great asset to Onfire. Whoever suggested recruiting you must have been a genius. Anyway the interview is over, if you have anything else to say just mention it now.
[22:03:38] MonkeyStabber: I love you (heart)
[22:03:46] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: I love you too (heart)
[22:03:47] Ben ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Goodbye
[22:04:02] MonkeyStabber: Bye bye[/spoil] - Monkeystabber (Onfire)

blablablablablabla

I think this Onfire spamfest needs to be closed.
Mod?

DeletedUser107747

There is nothing wrong with the thread... first you asked to be interviewed and now you say it needs to be closed. Just because I said no, keep your negativity somewhere else. Monkey enjoyed it :)

blablablablablabla

I was joking and you threatened Monkey, I will call PETA.

DeletedUser107488

I felt no threat at all and this was by far the sexiest interview tw has ever seen

DeletedUser103537

Please quit with this useless spam all of you. I know you guys are bored just go noble some villages.

blablablablablabla

Hi Sam, you know my nukes got killed and I have nothing better to do...

DeletedUser105738

Please quit with this useless spam all of you. I know you guys are bored just go noble some villages.

You tell them Sam!!

Although i kind of like this thread the blogger for this world only interviewd aru of pain.carbon account whos english is bad really bad.

aru asked to have more added he said no so every question he asked aru i was fixing his answers in pm.

MORE INTERVIEWS !!!!

blablablablablabla

Can't wait for it, or can I?
Well I probably can, bye.

DeletedUser1082

You tell them Sam!!

Although i kind of like this thread the blogger for this world only interviewd aru of pain.carbon account whos english is bad really bad.

aru asked to have more added he said no so every question he asked aru i was fixing his answers in pm.

MORE INTERVIEWS !!!!

I thought Aru was slow to reply ;P

[spoil]
b33ca5b47e7d161e9dc1adea9683e73e.png

58f80a0389484a2ac58ddf40d3a9e72c.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Seeing as this thread has about no relevance to W64, I'm going to just close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.