Best Leeching Outrageous Gamer <--- Blogger

DeletedUser

Best Leeching Outrageous Gamer otherwise known as a Blogger :icon_wink:

The Point of this post is to find out WHY!!!! World 5 does not have a Blogger on the Tribal Wars Blog Site ????

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i'd blog but most of you non-bicky supporters would flame me somehow.

DeletedUser

IMO bicky, you would be tooo biased to be a blogger.. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Woah, woah, woah guys... Give bicky a chance.

Bicky, if you want to do a blog, be our guest. Try and be as little biased as possible (You can't say things like SCI suck, no matter how blatently obvious...) and include as many facts as you can provide. Maybe do some research? Interview some tribe leaders or old players privately to give yourself an idea of W5's history.
List a few influencial tribes, old and current, giving details on all of them. You can add your own opinion if you wished, but make sure you leave a note that it's your own opinion and not a fact.

If you want one of us to check it before it's published, maybe post it here or PM me/someone you trust?

If you want to do it, feel free. It is, of course, completely optional... And you don't even have to follow my guidelines if you don't want to.
Have fun if you do decide to give it a shot, anyway ;)

DeletedUser

Too bad we can't get help1234 or Tpwch back.. they always did some pretty unbiased world stuff and were very well written.

DeletedUser

we ned someone not biased. so far everyone who has put themselves forward is.

i think KK is the best. hes atleast rational and can see things from both sides, especialy since hes experienced both and for the moment doesnt have a foot in the game.

kk all the way for me, atleast with him the sci bullshit will be kept to a minimum without having the same things talked about for pages and pages, not that it isnt entertaining but its not really interesting for the rest of us in world 5 not in vvv or rev or sci.

DeletedUser

thought KK didn't have an account anymore, or has he been given one ?