Best nuke combo....

DeletedUser

Same old discussion that never really gets a definative answer...

WHICH IS THE BEST BUILD FOR AN ARCHER WORLD NUKE.

Alot of people still stick to Axe, LC, and Rams.
Some seem to have a few MA throw in there aswell.
And some players still talk about the HC Axe nuke...

I poersonally think that a nuke needs a few MA... At least 500 in a nuke.

My perfect build would be. ROUGHLY...

6000 axe, 2000LC, 1000MA, 50 Scout 220 Rams, 30 cats.
Seems to be a reasonably even build time, waiting a little longer for the Cav though.
Its about a 34 day build.

But ive seen some players toying with the HC nuke over time....
Its a great idea in principle i think for a agressive player, but so damn expensive it never seems to get off the ground.
But has its perks when you have a versatile unit like the HC.

I wanna just see some opinions on which you beleive to be the best build... Wether it being the quickest build, the strongest build, or the most versatile build.

DeletedUser

it depends on who your attacking and what they prefer i wrote a guide while i was in the kdk but it was lost when the tribe was dissbanned

DeletedUser

Then you should rewrite it here on the externals

Good idea.
Why not.
I want to see what people think, and see if theres math geniuses out there to put some stats up, other than sims.

DeletedUser

Normally only use 10 cats (except for cat nukes) for rally point.

DeletedUser

Normally only use 10 cats (except for cat nukes) for rally point.

I use 30 because its enough firepower to take down an academy or a Smithie a couple of levels...... It seems to become outdated in this later stage, but in the "mid stage", it seemed to work well.

Mabye i should alter it now.

DeletedUser81101

I do mostly 6950 axe, 2500LC, 500MA, 25 scouts, 220ram, 15cat... but also have a few specialized vills in each cluster (infantry nukes, cavalry nukes, cat nukes etc) - they come in handy when dumbass tribes like OTTO(FLAG) build craploads of swords :p

AWPER MADNESS

LC R OP in TW, its 100% LC ofc- 5k LC 255 :ram:, but it takes a little longer to build.

Today i tried to figure out the optimum AXE/HC/MA nuke in terms of resource and in terms of time to build.

I figured out the optimum resource for 8k axes and 255 rams + x amount of HC and MA for 20k pop (secret :p)

but I have no idea how to count for the build times :S

As many WHO? players may have known, I R crap at maths :icon_rolleyes:

But if anyone wants to join me to figure out the optimum for a :axemen:/:heavycavalry:/ MA/ :ram: nuke, feel free :p

I also like to include 100 cats in half of my nukes- VERY NICE FOR CATTING WALLS DOWN- especially if you are sending 5 nukes to a stacked village :p

DeletedUser

bets nuke = 20k axes. time to build, couple of years lol....

DeletedUser

I generally use roughly 7k axes, 2.3k lc, 500ma, 250 rams and anything else goes into a few cats or more ma. Of course i have a few variations, like having more then 300 rams or not using ma at all or loads of axes. It depends whats in the vilage really.

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the replies. :)

I guess it goes to show that the best Nuke depends on hat the enemy builds for def...
So basically there is no right answer.
Just build troops, and send them to be killed so you can keep building them! :p
But MA...... People still dont build them, and i swear thay are useful in a nuke... At least 500 anyway.