Best Nukes in W30

DeletedUser

Damn .. pinky .. remind me NEVER to get on the wrong side of you!

DeletedUser

I know that when you noble barbs and intribe time is not an issue, but when you actually use your nukes on active players time is important. :icon_wink:

Fair enough, but look at my stats closer an you might notice that I do know how to play this game an have fought many active players. This might not be my brightest world but I wasn't born yesterday. Ty tho for trying to insult my W30 stats :icon_neutral:

And you didn't just threw in a nuke, you threw in a nuke then came up with a village build that can produce it. The way you put it the tactic of hitting stacks is having some of those crappy villas with a 1.4 rams nukes. You didn't mention any bypassing no nothing. In fact why would you ever build that village or that nuke if your tactic is to take the villages around anyway?

I threw in a nuke then some ppl didn't understand it so I threw the village build out there. Yeah it's a crappy village but when your going for farm space it's not supposed to be pretty, just the bomb that it makes is :icon_wink:

An no I didn't mention anything about bypassing it boss because this thread isn't about those type of tactic's now is it? Paj was just asking about nuke types.

An to be fully honest I've only used this nuke once myself an it works wonders for a 50/50 stack. Other then that tho I don't believe in wasting that much nuke power for a village so normally yes I would just go around it. Why fight harder when you can smarter?

I know that realizing you're crippling your villas in an ineffective way is a bit disappointing (you did understant that 95% of my post, didn't you?) but try not to avoid the subject by comenting on a word or calling me "anal retentive about time".

I understood your post and arguement just fine. An I'm sorry I called you anal retentive but when your acting like a person that likes to micromanage an tell everyone else there ideas are stupid I guess you just get treated the same in return?

Anywho I'm not going to argue village builds, etc with you. I'll crawl back in my hole. God bless

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

People understood exactly what your build / nuke was Renegade .. now it is you that is making assumptions.

Like this one

"anal retentive but when your acting like a person that likes to micromanage an tell everyone else there ideas are stupid I guess you just get treated the same in return?"

Pinky was just doing the same thing that I was .. giving you a opinion .. that this isnt a nuke .. it is something you made up to try and win a debate.

Instead of just accepting that the opinion was all it is .. a opinion .. you didnt like the fact that we thought it was garbage.

Enjoy that hole.

DeletedUser

I thought he lived in Never Never Land and not a hole? Hmmm

Anyway, here's a nuke not the best nuke but a nuke all the same.

7000 :axemen:
2200 :lightcavalry:
750 MA
250 :ram:
and Pally with Carols morning star.

Crispycargo

Instead of just accepting that the opinion was all it is .. a opinion .. you didnt like the fact that we thought it was garbage.

I've used his nuke on large stacks before and it worked wonders on the wall. So YOU might think his idea is garbage but others such as myself think it's a pretty useful nuke.

Gicusan

I want to make a sign here to all the people out there. Posting here can make you noted on the map as a noob and a target. it is actualy very dangerous for you and your tribe if you are not sure of what you say. SO I advice very well thought posting or none at all. I am not especialy talking about Crispy but about many in this thread. (not to mention that it is a pointless discussion. our job is to kill and not to build perfect nukes)

Last edited:

Crispycargo

I want to make a sign here to all the people out there. Posting here can make you noted on the map as a noob and a target. it is actualy very dangerous for you and your tribe if you are not sure of what you say. SO I advice very well thought posting or none at all. I am not especialy talking about Crispy but about many in this thread. (not to mention that it is a pointless discussion. our job is to kill and not to build perfect nukes)

I fail to see how me posting here was a threat to myself let alone THE. All that I said was that I have used a variation of RR's nuke to take down a wall at one point in this game and it worked well. Never did i say all my nukes were like this, never did i say ANY of THE's members had nukes such as this one. Hell, maybe i was just backing up RR by saying that, in theory, his nuke would be effective in taking down a wall. Who knows...

So if somebody wants to attack me based on an opinion i had posted on the PnP then LOL @ them. Hmm... maybe i just found an effective way to finally gain myself some ODD!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Having repercussions in game seems bit unlikely but it sure puts people in danger of being flamed by evil ones such as me. :)
Btw, never said the nuke itself it's bad (although I wouldn't use it), just that RR's village build is not the best for it.

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting for someone...anyone...to show me a report of an attack that disagrees with the (current) simulator.

The report must be from the same world as the simulator used. In this case, it must be from W30.

The only slight problem is luck, you cannot enter luck that is not a whole number (it will be rounded or truncated). However, its not hard to determine if the simulator is off even with this slight deficiency.

Anyone who can provide me a report from W30 (forwarded to my account: canine- of W30), showing a discrepancy not based upon fractional luck differences, will be awarded 3 PP from me. This award will only be given out once -- to the first player who forwards me a proper report.

I doubt anyone can...but I'm willing to pay to find out.

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

I use pretty much whatever I can build the quickest. Throw it out, and build another. O has the advantage of building quicker then defense, by increasing your build time you're throwing away your advantage.

Mainly as many axes and LC as I can eat, with a few MA for good measure. I don't think that the "perfect nuke build" really makes a great deal of difference....

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I threw in a nuke then some ppl didn't understand it so I threw the village build out there. Yeah it's a crappy village but when your going for farm space it's not supposed to be pretty, just the bomb that it makes is :icon_wink:

An no I didn't mention anything about bypassing it boss because this thread isn't about those type of tactic's now is it? Paj was just asking about nuke types.

Thank you RR. that is what i asked.

your being flamed for answering my question. Im sorry about that.

Now, i use a few villages that have around 7k points to put real bombs in.. You can make fun of me, but i dont just pump out nukes and fire them recklessly, as soon as they are finished..

I take time, think it out, and plan the best for my hand crafted nukes to do their worst.

Do my 7k villages mint coins? No.

Are they pretty strong? Yes

Have they killed plenty of walls for my other, specially hand crafted nukes to crash into? Yes.

So building a village such as RR put up, i have a few in my arsenal already.. care to flame me for it? I have yet to meet a stack or village that i couldnt take or take down...

But as a counter point to those that say the fastest nukes are the best...

Figure that few scouts, mostly lc/axes, with some rams...

What is the most common defense on this world? Will that particular build do well against it? or is waiting for the better built nukes worth the wait?

I care to hear what others may say to this one...

DeletedUser

Now, i use a few villages that have around 7k points to put real bombs in.. You can make fun of me, but i dont just pump out nukes and fire them recklessly, as soon as they are finished..

So the villages you have that are around 7K are likely to be offencive eh?
Interesting...

DeletedUser

my nukes are the best, end of discussion :p

oh and parms are gud too, screaming axemen remember!

tangotemptress

So are you saying that posting here will get me OD? That sounds good to me! :lol:

DeletedUser

I quite agree....

LOOK AT ME, I HAS SWORD NUKES FTW!!!!

You'll find me over there ------->

silvereclipes

For me the best nuke is dependent on what they will be facing off against hence why I have several different builds of nukes I use built to cover all base's so I have a nuke to clear what ever defense stands in the way.

DeletedUser

I've used his nuke on large stacks before and it worked wonders on the wall. So YOU might think his idea is garbage but others such as myself think it's a pretty useful nuke.

Proof you are wrong

Nuke under discussion:

8050 Axes
2000 LC
1400 rams

a large stack is for arguments sake 50k sp/sw/arch

W20 both religious, no morale or luck involved result is:

Attacker Units: 0 0 8050 0 0 2000 0 0 550 0 0 0 898.000 551.500 932.000 18.800
Losses: 0 0 8050 0 0 2000 0 0 550 0 0 0 898.000 551.500 932.000 18.800
Defender Units: 50000 50000 0 50000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 9.000.000 4.500.000 7.000.000 150.000
Losses: 1034 1034 0 1034 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 186.120 93.060 144.760 3.102

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 19

Using the same troop number you could have reduced the wall by the same 1 level with 550 rams and therefore you have wasted 4250 population in rams.

Q.E.D.

Crispycargo

RR was comparing his nuke against a stack of 50k spears and 50k swords. Not 50ksp\50ksw\50karch.

I currently have a nuke with 16610 axes and 1300 rams. If i went up against a stack of 50k spears\50k swords it would take the wall down to level 12 with carols morning star.

AttackerUnits:0016610000001300010
Losses:0016610000001300010
DefenderUnits:50000500000000000000
Losses:354135410000000000
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 12

And now with 550 rams...

AttackerUnits:001661000000550010
Losses:001661000000550010
DefenderUnits:50000500000000000000
Losses:352935290000000000
The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 17

So taking this knowledge ingame, if for some reason i stumbled across a stack with 150k def troops i would know not to waste my nuke on it as it would be ineffective against the wall as you,parm, pointed out. However, if the stack was with just 100k troops the effect of the specialized nuke would become much more efficient and it would benefit me to use the nuke on that village to destroy the wall and make way for a few normal nukes.

It all comes down to the situation that you are in to determine if the nuke is effective or not.

Last edited: