Best Nukes in W30

Gicusan

Crisp, carols morning star does not exist. just asume you dont have it. when fighting 200 villas against 200, that weaqpon is unimportant. and if you dont need it with cats to move all the time it means the opponent is that week that advanced nuke build strategies are unimportant. So just forget about a weapon that wont make a diffrence. Theoriy and theories are nice. But the game is diffrent.

Crispycargo

Yes, and this thread is about discussing the theories of a 'best nuke.' Is it not?

Obviously the build of a single nuke would be unimportant in a full scale war between two players, each with 200 villages, but for the sake of this thread, a nuke build with 16k axes, 1.3k rams, and carols would be effective in taking down the wall of a stacked village.

EDIT: I guess i'll take RR's advice and go back to my hole now as well :icon_neutral:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

myself, i prefer to just send a few rabid dogs at enemy villages

DeletedUser

Going off what crisp and parm have been discussing....

You both bringing up good points. So the main question is, what's the sweet spot number of rams? I guess you could say there isn't one. The 150k stack was better off w/ 550 rams than 1300 since less rams means more troops, which means more ODA. In the 100k stack, 1300 rams may be better since it lowers the wall much more, hopefully meaning more ODA as the rest of the nukes roll in.

It is tough to say then what is best. But one thing has been frequently brought up in this thread...that the quickest nukes are the best...I can't agree w/ this 100%, but it's not necessarily wrong and has good substance imo....so maybe the best wallbuster is the quickest to be built?? Just throwing the question out there.

I have a 8k pop village I use for busting jobs...with the wkshp at 15, I seem to get about 900-1000 rams before I have the amount of axe I want in it. The cavalry obvious recruit fastest, and so I may downgrade the stable a level or two. So, seeing as you can't fully anticipate how big the stack will be, whether it be parms case in which my 900 rams would be somewhat wasted, or it be crispy's case where they wouldn't, imo, b/c this was the "quick" build (using lvl 15 wkshp) and since it's right in the middle of the 1300 & 500 rams range, to me it seems to be a good WB build.

DeletedUser

Personally i think Wallbusters ( This may give some of my vills away .. but dont be to quick to jump the gun .. as this is a OPINION ) are the ones that are built in the Workshop 50% speed.

Why you may ask?! .. Well thats obvious bob! :D

DeletedUser

Personally i think Wallbusters ( This may give some of my vills away .. but dont be to quick to jump the gun .. as this is a OPINION ) are the ones that are built in the Workshop 50% speed.

Why you may ask?! .. Well thats obvious bob! :D

why ? why not cats or just have it as normal village to confuse folk and have wall buster on slow burn... lol quickly checks temps villages and sends some 300 hour nukes for some fun oda

DeletedUser

Muahaha! :D

Now i got ppl wondering whats in my Bonus Workshop places...

Tell ya what .. Ill be fair .. Ill show you one! :D

unit_axe.png
8171 Axemen
unit_spy.png
5 Scouts
unit_ram.png
400 Rams
unit_catapult.png
1300 Catapults

Dere ya go! :D

DeletedUser

Muahaha! :D

Now i got ppl wondering whats in my Bonus Workshop places...

Tell ya what .. Ill be fair .. Ill show you one! :D

unit_axe.png
8171 Axemen
unit_spy.png
5 Scouts
unit_ram.png
400 Rams
unit_catapult.png
1300 Catapults

Dere ya go! :D

What a waste.

DeletedUser

Bull - workshop bonus are better used to produce bonfires - mass cats. If you use them to produce rams you are wasting your city bonus.

If you want a wall breaker a lvl 15 workshop will produce all the rams you need for a buster within the time it takes to produce the rest of your army. Stables build faster and axes are stopped by every defence unit but spears. Therefore you want the stable to produce more units than axes. I certainly wouldn't be waiting for axes.

The bonus workshop village is best used as a thoroughbred catapult village with perhaps 100 scouts thrown in if thats your kind of thing. Bonfires are defensive units and take a very long time to produce whereas a wall buster only needs X rams and builds other units. Offence is always way quicker than defence to build.

For a similar reason all barracks bonuses should ideally be defence villages. Given how near useless axes are an abundance of them in a nuke is simply wasting a barracks bonus village. I am guilty of this myself - I have a few I still need to convert.

Templarz - Can I have the co-ords of that village so I can do you a favour and rid you of all the waste of space troops? Thnx a million.

DeletedUser65940

I agree with parm.

Workshop bonuses should be used for cat defense with bonfire.

DeletedUser

personaly i like this

6500 axe
12 scouts
2300 lc
500 MA
400 Rams
10 Cats

20684 pop i think, not on Tw so can't check each troop pop. but yeah alot of people critisize the 400 Rams but in my opinion the sooner i can get the wall down the better.

At SpiderMan, good nuke but takes too long to build not practable for a everyday nuke

10cats is too few, you can only destroy rally point with that.

make it at least 30cats.
reduce your 6.5 k axes to 6k or 5.5k then you can train more lc.
so you stable wont have to wait till your barrack is finished.

400nukes? that's really wall crushing.
most people ino only build 250 to 300.
i prefer 350

Mick876

10cats is too few, you can only destroy rally point with that.

make it at least 30cats.
reduce your 6.5 k axes to 6k or 5.5k then you can train more lc.
so you stable wont have to wait till your barrack is finished.

400nukes? that's really wall crushing.
most people ino only build 250 to 300.
i prefer 350

yep i like to crush those walls. and over the past few days i have been looking at Die. reports where they use 250 rams, the 250 rams never even got the wall down on most the villages attacked where as my 400 would of got it down in the first attack, never mind the 5th.

DeletedUser

Good nuke is this:
:axemen:
:heavycavalry:
:ram:
:cata:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ musabz: That nuke can be wiped out by a minimum of:

3000 Spears
1600 Swords
5300 Archers
600 HC
LV 20 wall

That is one lame nuke.
It doesn't even deserve the to be called a nuke.
It's also a waste of time to build.