Best of 16

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So, the best of 32 was pretty messy and mostly it was one sided opinions. We now have some of the finest players W115 got to offer. Who will make it to the best of 8? It all depends on your votes.

Please leave a more detailed comment to why you vote. Please don't vote because one tribe may be better or weaker than someone else in your opinion, we are not here to measure the tribe strenghts. Just because they are your tribemates doesn't mean you have to vote for them, if this is a popular contest - It won't really serve a purpose to keep this thread now will it?

I wish all players best of luck.

Round 1
tudadar vs -Done*

Round 2
Flinkeen vs Stalker1988

Round 3
The Roman Empire vs cazzanova

Round 4
Silent. Assassin vs Aretas

Round 5
martyyboy vs 55K55

Round 6
BuKu vs Ollos

Round 7
Seven Devils vs Light Yagami

Round 8
Junior Jr vs Flexes

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Round 1
tudadar - don't know -Done*, but has a 10.2k village build, so tuds survives another round by default.

Round 2
Stalker1988 - All we do is argue and disagree, basically all the time, but still, he has to win this right?

Round 3
The Roman Empire - not really all that high on either tbh, but I'll take TRE if pushed to give an answer.

Round 4
Aretas - sololy because silent hasn't lived up to his "god tier" level that I was told he was. If Chriss came back for this finals showdown I reserve the right to change my vote. Can his 10 cos beat Jv and I? Guess only you all can decide. Tie break goes to Aretas for having the Pooga Prophet (fat James) on our profile. The Rim Cruise lives on.

Round 5
martyyboy - close one, time will tell if I'm right here. martyyboy doesn't have a clear front yet to carry, while 55k55 has been carrying the north. But also has fellow top player silent with him, while Marty has to carry fat Fish.

Round 6
BuKu - easiest match-up of the round lol. Baku blows Ollos out of the park and I don't even know Baku well lol, how did Ollos even make round 2? Personally saw some of Ollos's attack's on Boi tribe, via screen shots, and yah it was a big yikes.

Round 7
Seven Devils vs Light Yagami - tie, I can't be asked to choose between bad and bad. Not fair. Wouldn't want either in my tribe...

Round 8
Junior Jr - neither has the OD stats to back up rank, but Junior is a farm king of the world, and I hear has a secret op co...so junior wins, so I guess that means farming does matter...but I thought it was just pp. Let's be honest here. I see Yacob and I vote for him. Not much more to say than that. Who wants some of Jake the Snake...no one does, that's who.

Real Best Player:
Kpap - the fact he isn't in this conversation is a true disgrace. Anyone who thinks they are better, please come to his front and show us what you got. Still looking for some decent people this world.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Round 1
tudadar vs -Done* - Daddy tuds because he boosts his friends pretty good. I think he's a valuable asset to any tribe. I think most people see him as a cancer in the worlds he plays but welcome to p2w.

Round 2
Flinkeen vs Stalker1988 - Don't know the guy. But I'm confident in myself. Especially being a non p2w player who now has had the advantage of hundreds of thousands of pp in this world. I don't even need to worry about the economy or farming and can just focus entirely on the fighting. RIP Flink.

Round 3
The Roman Empire vs cazzanova - Cazz seems like an aggressive player. I think he got most of the ODA from eating a big noob. But I'm sure he's gained enough ground now from that and will do a good job later in the world.

Round 4
Silent. Assassin vs Aretas - Honestly hard to say. Both massive noob accounts. Matt/JV are South bois though so I have to vote them. The South will prevail.

Round 5
martyyboy vs 55K55 - Based on their performance in this world 55K55 takes the win here. May change later on..

Round 6
BuKu vs Ollos - BuQuakee will kill Ollos

Round 7
Seven Devils vs Light Yagami - Seven Devils. Light Yagami sounds like a weeb.

Round 8
Junior Jr vs Flexes - Played with a couple of the guys on Flexes who are cool and I know they are quite capable players, but quit the world we were on. If you have a life outside of TW that gets in the way or don't have the motivation to play, it doesn't matter how good you are at the game. You have to be around to win and I know JR won't be quitting. I won't allow it. So JR will take this one.

Opinions above may be uninformed/biased but those are my thoughts.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I see very little reason to continue the voting on the best player in w115 when there are so few votes coming in.

So i will cancel the thread

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score