Best of 8

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Unfortunately so. Luckily only one of us will see the end of it. Will be interesting to see which one of us it is.

Yeah, but no, you don't need to follow me around. Theres no need, honestly. I get it, you are salty, but cmon, w111 is over.

& I suppose, i hope you just don't get internalled before anything goes down with that slow growth you got,

Reaction score
Round 1 - Tuds.
I know the guys barbs a lot and I like the snake that is JR but I've seen and been told how relentless Tuds is and let's be honest in a 1 vs 1 Tuds will always be double your size as long as he doesnt get bored and quit.
Kinda like what Che are hoping wouldn't that suck.

Round 2 - Stalker

Easiest call I've ever made I've played with one of the cos before and all round to top player and again on this world he is relentless, from the worlds I've played on with him SD is best suited to 1 vs 1 bas he doesnt like helping his tribe or nuking well anyone but unless its 1 vs 1 with a barb or a force internal not alot happens other than moan, whinge moan side of whinge.
You get the picture.

Round 3 - Buku

That is no slight on TRE I literally have never played with or against them so I have nothing really to judge on other than what I know of BuKu

Round 4 - Arteas

By far the hardest round first the Marty account they are great players and the guys on there have some of the best respect and wins you will ever see.
That being said Matt is a great player and then we add JV into the mix and I swear in all my years of TW I have wanted to not go against someone except JV the guy is just a colossal pain in the ass( we are friends by the way)
But he is just so annoying to play against relentless and never gives up on a lost cause and I swear he pays TW to not let him lose a village tbh

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
Yeah, but no, you don't need to follow me around. Theres no need, honestly. I get it, you are salty, but cmon, w111 is over.

& I suppose, i hope you just don't get internalled before anything goes down with that slow growth you got,
I mean, i started this world before you so clearly i am following you o_O

Lets see how long it takes you to quit this world and blame it on your team shall we. Anyone shaping up nicely for you to blame yet for your failure and then deletion?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I mean, i started this world before you so clearly i am following you o_O

Lets see how long it takes you to quit this world and blame it on your team shall we. Anyone shaping up nicely for you to blame yet for your failure and then deletion?
Love how you take the game so serious, yeah i do quit if im bored, what can i say? I enjoy to have fun.

Now fred, i know better than getting stuck in an arguement with you. We will simply have to see if i stay or not, wont that be exciting for you?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Round 1 - Tuds.
I know the guys barbs a lot and I like the snake that is JR but I've seen and been told how relentless Tuds is and let's be honest in a 1 vs 1 Tuds will always be double your size as long as he doesnt get bored and quit.
Kinda like what Che are hoping wouldn't that suck.

Round 2 - Stalker

Easiest call I've ever made I've played with one of the cos before and all round to top player and again on this world he is relentless, from the worlds I've played on with him SD is best suited to 1 vs 1 bas he doesnt like helping his tribe or nuking well anyone but unless its 1 vs 1 with a barb or a force internal not alot happens other than moan, whinge moan side of whinge.
You get the picture.

Round 3 - Buku

That is no slight on TRE I literally have never played with or against them so I have nothing really to judge on other than what I know of BuKu

Round 4 - Arteas

By far the hardest round first the Marty account they are great players and the guys on there have some of the best respect and wins you will ever see.
That being said Matt is a great player and then we add JV into the mix and I swear in all my years of TW I have wanted to not go against someone except JV the guy is just a colossal pain in the ass( we are friends by the way)
But he is just so annoying to play against relentless and never gives up on a lost cause and I swear he pays TW to not let him lose a village tbh

I like the effort you put into it, A+ and i hope more people follow suit :)

But damn dude, don’t crush my hopes and dreams so hard next time :/

Don’t let the salt be too much, you gotta remember, DI have the worlds best players and do they really deserve a easy win? Doubt they want that if you ask me. I know i wouldn’t! ;)

Dream*

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As the "best of" winner on w111 i will throw my votes here as well.

Round 1
tudadar big boi big win

Round 2
Seven Devils

Round 3
The Roman Empire

Round 4
Aretas

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
9600649d6aa7ebba09272192d61b47fd.png

Decent timings from buku, almost unhumanly ;)

@The Roman Empire You time this good too?

Alushu

Reaction score
Round 1
Junior Jr You can't outfarm the farmer.

Round 2
Stalker1988 Heard many good things about them

Round 3
BuKu From what I've seen so far Buku & Quakee are monsters, have fun bashing your head against them.

Round 4
Aretas
I'd honestly have no idea here. I just flipped a coin and it ended on tails, so Aretas it is.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Round 1
Junior Jr At least with Junior I get the impression that he didn't spent a million PP. Tudadar seems like a good enough player alright, but nobling a insane amount of barbs seems boring and that makes Tudadar a boring person. Also, whats the fun when you're several times bigger than the people you're fighting?

Round 2
Seven Devils pls don't hate me anymore :x

Round 3
-

Round 4
martyyboy Like Alushu I have no idea here haha. Since he voted for Aretas I voted for Martyyboy.

McCree

Reaction score
This is more fun eh, gotta say my strongest opinion was junior. But i would put money on seven in a straight fight against anyone left here.

Junior Jr

Reaction score
Hey guys! This is my 1st time posting on the forums I'm really nervous.... With my votes today I'm going to vote as an outsider and try my best to not be biased or "vote for my friends or myself just because I know them" My votes are all genuine as I've put a lot of time and thought into them so without further a do lets dive right into it!!

Round 1
tudadar vs Junior Jr = I vote for Junior because he seems like a really nice, thoughtful, down to earth, caring, loving, funny guy! Super chill always helping out the new players in start up! Always reply's to mails quickly and will never leave you on read like everyone else does. He farms hard all day just to send it to the smaller players in the tribe so they can grow big and strong like him! His DM's are always open. Once the Joker war started he attacked FinalBarrage so perfectly he deleted after the 1st OP

Round 2
Seven Devils vs Stalker1988

This one is super hard for me to decide because they are both absolute weapons, They are both the best player I know .OCE I see Mr. Devils almost as a father figure to me, His always up for a chat and got some Banta for me to keep my on my toes! But none the less Stalker always has my back thru thic and thin but this isn't about that, this is about who the better play is and we shouldn't let our emotions cloud our judgment so without further a do I hear by Junior Jr Vote for Seven Stalker.

Round 3
The Roman Empire
vs BuKu

I have heard many great stories about the all o mighty TRE! After all he is the war commander of the Roman Empire!!!

Round 4
martyyboy vs Aretas

AERTASAERTASAERTASAERTASAERTASAERTASAERTASAERTASAERTAS

DuckTheCuck

Reaction score
Junior JR - Tudadar is a beast and not someone I'd want to face, but it's strictly because of how wealthy the account is and in the end they turtle up. I'm more afraid of spawning near Junior and being eaten than spawning near Tuda and having no barbs.

Stalker - I hear Seven barks more than he bites

BuKu - I'm biased, but BuKu is the best player I've run into so far in my short time playing TW

On this one I'm kinda caught inbetween as they're equal based on what I've seen

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Round 2
Seven Devils vs Stalker1988

4-5 wins Stalker1988, tough call, think Seven Devils with more pp and better position could thrive but think Stalker was more decisive and rutheless in the early game which made him be where he is now.

I would agree, not saying i would beat Stalker, but the fact is i am 17 days behind and only spent 10k pp in the start up as i am a poor (Not anymore cause of w116 tho :D ) and i had tuda in my area eating all barbs.

If i had a slightly better position and started same time, i am pretty confident i be in the top 3 league. Anyway.