BEST OF LUCK.

DeletedUser119075

Well this has been an interesting world for me, and I have a lot of things to comment on that I have withheld from the begining due to political reasons.

As some of you may know, myself and Irina joined Clowds a month or two after the world started. It is not my own, so credit to Theiry for starting up the account. Now Theiry had made a decision to stop the account and gift the villages to friends, so our time here is at an end to the joy of some I'm sure. Special thanks to Irina, I would have been rimmed if she was not on to help.

This world was the worst world I joined in terms of players and tribes, however I had alot of fun dealing with adversity I've never had to deal with before. I've made some bad decisions but got to say learnt alot about newer players and their antics.

Let's talk about the world from my point if view
1. As soon as I joined Clowds account, I knew WS will fall as it comprises of poor leadership. It was the worst ran tribe I've ever been in, I even clearly stated to both Billy and my account WS will fall from the start. It's really surprising on how many people and tribes Billy/cornish has manipulated and yet still able to carry it on in the future worlds, to me and many others in the community he is probably one of the worst player in terms of character. Charmand3r I would say is a terrible Duke but not a horrible person as Billy makes him out to be, although useless in leadership he is a kind person. His inexperience in leadership and lack of backbone allowed Billy to exploit his image to other tribes. No one in WS Council had the guts to tell Billy to step down, even when there were private discussion about them doing It. Charmand3r was fed up with Billy ruining the tribe and gave up leading. Yet again another example of spineless behaviour.

As for the rest of the world, this was a repeat of world 86, you have one tribe dominating the rest. No concrete effort will be made to fight against Screw due to the quality of leaders and players in the east. Uniting players across many different tribes to fight as one is near impossible from my experience let alone having a bunch of ego orientated players doing it.

2. The amount of spineless/self serving/backstabbers in this world is horrific. After witnessing players quit tribes whilst selling information to get them into better tribes, I've even witness players use others to gain ground with no remorse then backstab them. Special mentions to Hellyah/artista90. However, the worst type of players out of them all are the spineless players who will sit there and take crap and not do anything about it. Yes this happens every world. But the ratio of decent players to these type of players are shocking.

3. I wanted to quit after watching horrible decisions made as well having no real team near me to fight with. I felt like a fish on land, I was sick and tired of not being able to play tribal wars the way it was supposed to be played. So we decided to go out with a bang, the attack on NYSS(LP) was supposed to get us rimmed. we knew Charmand3r and the councils approvement of the act will count for nothing (as everyone was too much of a wuss to stop Billy). Just to clarify, the only reasons why charmander and the council agreed to the act was because I showed them prove (and billy) that NYSS(LP) was stacking my targets and purposely blocking me off, the prove was undeniable, even showed them that Nyss was breaking off. But of course some how the prove fell on death ears. I soon later found out Billy was planning on internaling me from the begining to get back at the many times I've rimmed him.

I've never attacked any WS player nor Ex Nyss players even though it would of been the smarter move.

4. Noobs has a great leadership council, and I'm unfortunate to not have started with them, they have also got a few team players. Although I don't agree with some of their decisions/recruitment, they have proven to me they can think as a unit and operate as a team. Not all decisions made by leaders can be correct, but so long the foundations of their ideals are solid, then I would say they will do well. So thank you for The leadership of Noobs and Solo from Screw for restoring some of my faith as long as tribes in world 93 goes.

Fairwell everyone, best of luck and maybe I can see some of you in the future. Am just salty I didn't start with a team, could of done so much more. But atleast we are leaving the world on our own accord and not because we are in any sort of danger.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120425

One of the most honest threads on these forums, a player of your style and attitude will be missed.
I believe yourself and clowds would still be playing if it wasn't for W|S dominating your starting continent, or if you'd have started elsewhere you'd still be playing and growing at the rate the account started at.
Goodluck in your next TW venture.

DeletedUser120117

Don't really agree with you, don't think that I backstabbed you. But in any case I respect you as a player, been fun playing with you!

DeletedUser

Best of luck in real life. Some of us are victim to our spawn point and at least you did what you believed was right.

What I will say is I've too been disappointed with newer worlds. I think the meta encourages and rewards behaviour that would not be tolerated in self-respecting tribes of earlier worlds which is what is even worse than the low calibre of players which just a given due to smaller worlds sizes. At the end of the day it is what TW has become today.

DeletedUser116463

As i stated before that W|S wasnt the true powerhouse of the SouthEast but Noobs/Royale in contrast to what Billy/charmander claims. Charmander is just a boring player with noobish atttitude. A player known for catting his villages down to 26 because he got cornered ,it was absolutely a shity player.
W|S's doom was inevitable since charmander was the duke.

Goodluck to your future worlds Extribute.