Best of the Best

DeletedUser100988

NO BIASED STATEMENTS. KEEP THIS A CLEAN AND FAIR COMPETITION.
Who is your ...... player/ tribe on 54. Entries to be existing on 54 :icon_twisted:

1. Favorite player.
(take into consideration, humour, points, OD, and leadership.)

2. Favorite Tribe.
(Spam, points, offensive and defensive opperations.)

3. Most Annoying Player
(Who is the most annoying player?)

4. Most Annoying Tribe
(Who is the most annoying tribe?)

5. Biggest Point Whore
(I don't need to explain this)

6. Biggest Point Whore Tribe

7. Greatest War
(Between tribes)

8. Best Player
(In terms of skills not points)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37628

1. Hmm. I'll go with p4ulee. Dedicated account sitter, coduke of WIN!, and we've had some good laughs in skype (or at least I have while talking to him :icon_wink:)

2. Not many options left anymore lol. I like WIN! mostly because it is my tribe, but if I must come up with a 'legitimate' reason, then I'll say it's because of the recent gains we've been making into punch territory.

3. Oh wow... so many to pick from... I'll go with that mazz1984 guy, even though I don't even know what account he plays, nor do I care. He's just annoying in general, and his reasoning is completely off base at least half the time.

An honorable mention to the douchebag who forged an export in which I called soap fodder... If I knew who pulled that crap, I'd send you a nice mail about it, but I don't, so I can't.

4. PUNCH!...

5. Me, obviously :icon_smile:

6. There's not much point namecalling other tribes at this point in the world, but I guess PUNCH!...

7. World war...

8. Literally no clue. I've been truly impressed by only a single member of PUNCH!, and I mailed him about it personally, and will keep it that way for now. Beyond that, I don't fight against my own members, nor those in RAW, so I couldn't say for sure. I guess I'll go with New Zealand Nathan, because that guy is just awesome epitomized.

DeletedUser99795

1. Heresxwolfman, good farmer and no.2 noob in the world :p
2. |RAW| always up for a good fight and showing PUNCH! whos boss atm
3. Hard choice, but spose sathom and his 250+ hr fakes
4. PUNCH! like that was a hard choice :D
5. Don Mills
6. WIN!, cause who needs troops.
7. the world war has been fun.
8. i know everyone will agree on this :D maker73

DeletedUser

1. Gotta say, tough choice, gonna go with Maker. His OD vs. Punch! is incredible even if his conquers are lacking. :p He leads by example for sure.
2. WIN!, seeing as it is my tribe, a non-personal reason? We're making decent headway vs. Punch!.
3. No one in particular, just people who complain about things while jack shit.
4.Punch!, clearly.
5.Me for sure.
6.None?
7. The world war.
8. Hmmm....not sure.

DeletedUser100988

1. Favorite player.
I dont have a particular favourite player on this world but I will mention some of the guys I like,
Don Mills (Great guy and excellent player, top notch defense, maybe because he loaned be some pp :lol:),
BaddestMFAlive (Great guy, perceptive and dynamic, qualities of a good TW player)
Paulee(nice chap, currently teaching hot chinese girls),
Jinx (He's leading a great tribe to great places)

2. Favorite Tribe.
RAW. They sure know how to work :icon_smile:

3. Most Annoying Player
Countrymusikfan (Played by Andrew, the noobest of noobs)
And Calmir(He was playing ICEHOT earlier), but hes become a contact now. :icon_cool:

4. Most Annoying Tribe
G.Khan, Cukiez and BURN. A little of Punch too, only when they are out to burn though. :icon_razz:

5. Biggest Point Whore
Definitely me :icon_biggrin:

That would be Punch with the void recruitment and stuff and academy tribes and things.:icon_confused:

7. Greatest War
Punch vs. WIN! and |RAW|

8. Best Player
I havent met one yet on this world but honourable mentions to-
Maker73, Neronus, Kamilz369 (him because this is his first world and hes achieving great)
Songzhao yu (hes the only hardworker against RAW in punch), And I killed a bird for that spectacular show.

DeletedUser99701

1. Favorite Player.
Probably BaddestMFalive, He is hilarious, doesn't take the game too seriously, and doesn't take S*&% from anyone.

2.Favorite Tribe.
I have not been overly impressed with any tribe in this world.

3.Most Annoying Player.
Marcobergamini, Its always awesome when a tribemate nobles your farms within your church radius.

4.Most Annoying Tribe.
Probably Punch, LoL. Everyone hates us. Its cool though.

5.Biggest Point whore
Josheb.

6.Biggest Point Whore Tribe.
I think Win! and Punch are pretty much tied for this one.

7.Greatest War.
Punch Vs. Win! Vs Raw. No matter what happens with this war its been the only interesting thing to happen in this world.

8.Best Player.
This is hard, there are a few smaller players in punch who always sit accounts, support until their villages are empty
and can snipe with the best of them(Kaeya). Its too early for me to call a best player though.

DeletedUser98340

1. Favorite PLayer,
I'd say Valth. Good player, best leader and a very nice person. I liked to chat with him :) (i hope you read this valth and be more often on in skype :) )

2. Favorite Tribe.
PUNCH!, because we are the best.

3. Most Annoying Player.
none

4. Most Annoying Tribe.
WIN!

5. Biggest Point Whore
Newbie-bob :)

6. Biggest Point Whore Tribe.
WIN!

7. Greatest War
World War I (who knows what the future holds ;) )

8. Best Player
I think it's Niki (sifo222). Natural Killer. WIN! are lucky he is too far from them, but he'll get closer soon enough ;)

DeletedUser

1. Favorite player.
SWJ- One of the co-players on the account. Brilliant tactician and just awesome guy.

2. Favorite Tribe.
Patryn... Although Dead their spirit is in |Raw| and a few members of Win!

3. Most Annoying Player
Bong(insert numbers here) or the person who posted before me...

4. Most Annoying Tribe
Anyone not in Win!/|Raw|/ or Punch! or their allies... Coz you don't have a chance so go away and let's finish this world already.

5. Biggest Point Whore
HibaKusha, Josheb or Reiny Uy... All equally lost in their own simulated cities.

Any tribe not affiliated with the top 3... How those barbs tasting anyways?

7. Greatest War
Current war

8. Best Player

Toss-up with World-Peace and Don Mills

DeletedUser

1. Favorite player.
(take into consideration, humour, points, OD, and leadership.)

Current player of IceHotPenguin, Judzma. She has made me so proud. ^^

2. Favorite Tribe.
(Spam, points, offensive and defensive opperations.)

Honestly, I think they all suck. If I had to choose though? Punch, just because they 'cause troubles for everyone, including themselves; it's just funny to watch and hear about.
__________________________________________________ ______

3. Most Annoying Player
(Who is the most annoying player?)

That depends. Newbie-Bob caused me to the most 'annoyance' when you mean trouble/expansion a skilled adversary and all that (as I hope he meant when he referred to me in this category :icon_wink: ), but Tanglefoot of Punch just annoyed the hell out of me, he's just irritating.

Also special mention goes to Lord Monroe, I nobled him out about 3 times, and he just grew back up again using barbs. Like a damn cockroach.

4. Most Annoying Tribe
(Who is the most annoying tribe?)

|RAW|, their attitude just annoys me. Especially their whole "Punch betrayed us or somerandomshitlikethat" excuse-thing. Good tribe and all, but just annoying.

5. Biggest Point Whore
(I don't need to explain this)

Josheb.

WIN or Punch.

7. Greatest War
(Between tribes)

Current, even though it sucks.

8. Best Player
(In terms of skills not points)

I'll say Hibakusha, because I really don't care. No one has been particularly noteworthy.

DeletedUser

1. Favorite player: Prolly say Either Onyx2 or naignesis. Onyx2 because hes a great guy & is really fun to play with while also serious & gets shit done haha & naignesis because he lets his actions do the talking 10 times outta 10

2. Favorite Tribe: Well pretty Obvious, RAW. Because Every member is Loyal & has your back & on operations We run killer ops usually ending in the player quitting hehe

3. Most annoying player: hmmm Defo gonna give this one to Calmir, purely on the fact that anything in the externals he posts just annoys the shit outta me

4. Most annoying tribe: I'd give it to Punch, but honestly i love being Cocky and Arrogant as hell & i know Punch is full of that that so i'm gonna give this one to Act1. They never proved themselves in any kinda of Real fight & the majority of their members were Punch's Bitches. Their members weren't loyal to Act1 & they were the least independent tribe in the old top 4. Their General weak complex annoyed me 24/7 (yes, i'd wake up and 4 in the morning and be annoyed by Act1, I'd be in a bubble bath and be annoyed by act1, i could be explaining how annoying Calmir is & still be annoyed by act1....24/7)

5. Biggest Point whore: Defo going Jinxy Hehehe

6. Biggest point whore Tribe: RAW of course, you guys just know it yet Hehehehe

7. Greatest War: Punch/Act1 Vs. RAW & WIN, Obviously cause this is the biggest War on the World

8. Greatest player: giving this on to Heresxwolf, I'd say hes one of the most dedicated players in the game, just look at his profile & see how many damn looter of the day awards hes won, also his natural leadership & short temper make him an interesting player to play with & If u wanna test his skill....just noble one of his farms XD

DeletedUser

1. Favorite PLayer,
Valth. Good Leader and nice to talk to. Also, adding BMF to my list for what Judzma said "doesnt talk the game seriously" also eboo41, good friend, we still remained friends throught world war even though we had to remove each other from our list. Eboo if your reading this, hows it going? :)

2. Favorite Tribe.
PUNCH! No matter how much I try, I will always be biased. Sry Newbie

3. Most Annoying Player.
Not sure

4. Most Annoying Tribe.
If your not in PUNCH Win or Raw, then Im talking about you.

5. Biggest Point Whore
Not Sure, I havent been in the game for months

6. Biggest Point Whore Tribe.
Pretty Sure We Got past the Point-Whore stage in this game.

7. Greatest War
World War

8. Best Player
Hiba

Ravi

DeletedUser37628

Which reminds me...

How did I not realize my extreme annoyance with josheb when I made my post here? Revision: josheb definitely takes the cake on my ranking of most annoying players. Seriously, hiba is like a saint compared to josheb, and she's a backstabbing traitor too, so that's saying a lot. Josh was so douchey about how he handled the entire VOID situation, it's truly incredible. At least cerose had the decency to admit to me after the fact that she never gave WIN! a chance. Also, hiba didn't read our tribal mails before joining punch, whereas josh used them to attack his former tribemates... Absolutely pathetic, morally.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Which reminds me...

How did I not realize my extreme annoyance with josheb when I made my post here? Revision: josheb definitely takes the cake on my ranking of most annoying players. Seriously, hiba is like a saint compared to josheb, and she's a backstabbing traitor too, so that's saying a lot. Josh was so douchey about how he handled the entire VOID situation, it's truly incredible. At least cerose had the decency to admit to me after the fact that she never gave WIN! a chance. Also, hiba didn't read our tribal mails before joining punch, whereas josh used them to attack his former tribemates... Absolutely pathetic, morally.

Ouch!! Nicely said.

Traitors have no Honor.

sathom

1. Heresxwolfman, good farmer and no.2 noob in the world :p
2. |RAW| always up for a good fight and showing PUNCH! whos boss atm
3. Hard choice, but spose sathom and his 250+ hr fakes
4. PUNCH! like that was a hard choice :D
5. Don Mills
6. WIN!, cause who needs troops.
7. the world war has been fun.
8. i know everyone will agree on this :D maker73

Huh thanks for the recognition! Oh Ill send a few more your way! <3