Best of W80

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is for throughout the world, you can refer to a player from a certain period as a standout for a certain thing. Doesn't have to be a current player.

01). Best all-round player:

02). Best attacker:

03). Best defender:

04). Best strategic player:

05). Best player that got rimmed:

06). Biggest Barb taker:

07). Best tribe:

08). Runner-up Tribe:

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off:

10). The player you never want to piss off:

11). Best team (group of players):

12). Funniest player:

13). Best war:

14). Who would you most like to meet?:

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?:

16). Most overrated player:

17). Most improved player:

18). Most annoying player(s):

19). Luckiest player:

20). Best alliance:

21). Best farmer:

22). Best mail:

23). Most dramatic:

24). Most paranoid:

25). Most underhanded:

26). Most loyal:

27). Greatest spy:

28). Biggest Stat padder:

29). Best leader:

30). Worst leader:

31). Best team player:

32). Worst team player:

33). Laziest player:

01). Best all-round player: Aldegrion. From Ben's original play time he was clearly the MVP but even after this with Ryan playing on the account they held their own defensively while also putting up strong offensives. Ryan played 24/7, we'd both just sit and talk on skype and play TW all day.

02). Best attacker: The Devil Monster - Screw what you guys in Dest say, the guy on this account when I was around (I forget his name) would send 20 trains at me every 4 hours and keep me under crazy pressure. He may not have worked well with you all but by god did he make me sweat.

03). Best defender: I'll be cocky and say Vlad here. Even if there was a rumour I was feeding vills to Regime because my defending was weak in Destiny :(

04). Best strategic player: Jammyjames - his ops in the north pulled back the world while he played.

05). Best player that got rimmed: Te Moja - stands out as the main one for me. Fought hard in the core to hold their cluster till they ran out of troops.

06). Biggest Barb taker: LOOK and Lair of the Grinch. Can't seperate one from the other as they were related and doing the same thing

07). Best tribe: Regime - by virtue of their early-mid game play as well as their lack of tribe changes. In this period I always wanted to be part of Regime. Clearly Ben showed themselves to be more powerful in the long run but Regime did take a 2v1 war at the end so I think they did good :)

08). Runner-up Tribe: Ben - They did a great rebound from after being pummeled by Gents as Ruffs. They gave up a big portion of their tribe to slim down and come back swinging.

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Jason

10). The player you never want to piss off: N/A

11). Best team (group of players): Old core Control crew was a solid team that went from win to win by virtue of their solidarity as a team. However I would like to say that my core team of Vlad, Hodgy and Wallace were amazing and I'm grateful for the two that were with me as they did a hell of a job when things were hard.

12). Funniest player:

13). Best war: World v Gents

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Connor

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Jorge/Thom probably. Why'd you have to go and bring new people here and win it :(

16). Most overrated player: Cwolffboy originally. No offense but she couldn't snipe and sat on huge stacks

17). Most improved player: Hippo6, I believe a new player took over because early on hippo would send 8 noble trains at me from 80 hours out.

18). Most annoying player(s): The Devil Monster. So. Many. Trains.

19). Luckiest player:

20). Best alliance: Even though it wasn't an alliance officially, Regime and Dest's alliance shaped the world

21). Best farmer: Evil Op, just because it's Sam and I can't not give him this

22). Best mail:

23). Most dramatic: Stian on DarkerThanBlack

24). Most paranoid: Everyone in Destiny around December last year

25). Most underhanded: Miz, why'd you leave us at the end man? Pretty sure the players who played it all world left so the account got taken.

26). Most loyal: The Devil Monster. I believe this account is one of about 5 Destiny accounts who didn't try join Regime when things looked bleak.

27). Greatest spy: I forget the spy we had in Destiny, but they spied for a solid year.

29). Best leader: Coco, she did the most leading all world and does stand out in my mind as THE leader of this world.

30). Worst leader: Sam from inc impact

31). Best team player: Tranquility, they always sit, always support and always give nukes for others.

32). Worst team player: Probably Incoming Impact

33). Laziest player:
DAAVWOLF did he do anything all world?

Michael Corleone.

James u didnt vote for me as funniest palyer for that you are now the new age balian

01). Best all-round player: Thom

02). Best attacker: Jorge nd Chrissy

03). Best defender: Twisted Legacy BOYZZZZ

04). Best strategic player: Pavle

05). Best player that got rimmed:

06). Biggest Barb taker: Regime

07). Best tribe: Ben

08). Runner-up Tribe: Ben

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: The guy on Vahtos that doesnt get out of his moms basement

10). The player you never want to piss off:Leather n Latex

11). Best team (group of players): Ben (2017 onwards)

12). Funniest player: Me

13). Best war: Ben vs Regime

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Mike n Jorge n Cam

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Angelo's

16). Most overrated player: Incoming Impact and JammyJames

17). Most improved player: I dunno honestly

18). Most annoying player(s): Regime

19). Luckiest player: Players that sucked like Hodgy were lucky to get as far as they did

20). Best alliance: Only alliance I know was Dest and SIN and that wasnt that good

21). Best farmer: J.O.R.G.E. farm machine

22). Best mail: Pick any of the basement dwellers

23). Most dramatic: Regime Jen. Those posts...lmao

24). Most paranoid: Dont care

25). Most underhanded: Incoming Impact

26). Most loyal: Anyone from the days where Dest/Ben was getting beat up good

27). Greatest spy: hodgy

28). Biggest Stat padder: DVBBS!! :p

29). Best leader: Thom nd Pavle

30). Worst leader: Regime especially incoming impact

31). Best team player: Too much to list here tbh..current Ben team

32). Worst team player: Incoming impact

33). Laziest player: incoming impact

Last edited:

Psihic

01). Best all-round player: Ben / Jorge / Mike / LnL / Me / Thom

02). Best attacker: Ben Jorge Mike Thom LnL Rutenis Me

03). Best defender: Paul and Joris

04). Best strategic player: Ben Thom Mike Jorge LnL Me

05). Best player that got rimmed: Mike (he just doesnt know it yet)

06). Biggest Barb taker: Qizhiwong

08). Runner-up Tribe: ANL

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Hodgy

10). The player you never want to piss off: LnL

11). Best team (group of players): Ben 2017

12). Funniest player: LnL / Angelo / Jason

13). Best war: Ben vs. Regime

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Ben 2017

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Thoms - Just because everyone else already did

16). Most overrated player: Tranquility

17). Most improved player: Mike - used to be such a nab

18). Most annoying player(s): Sam from Impact, too much balblablalbalbla

19). Luckiest player: death grim

20). Best alliance: idk

21). Best farmer: Jorge !

22). Best mail: Tranqs essays cracked me up

23). Most dramatic: Tranquility

24). Most paranoid: Hodgy

25). Most underhanded: jammyjames

26). Most loyal: Ben 2017

27). Greatest spy: hehe, if I was just allowed to say...

28). Biggest Stat padder: Tranquility

29). Best leader: Thom and Me

30). Worst leader: Tranquility

31). Best team player: LnL / Mike / Jorge / Me

32). Worst team player: TOLL (playing on TDM before Jorge took it over)

33). Laziest player: death grim

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
33). Laziest player:
DAAVWOLF did he do anything all world?

DAAVWOLF was an absolute legend. I remember posting (long) stack requests and then he would just send 1-2 DV to a single village that usually landed several days late. Or he would sometimes just send DV to random villages in my midline, dont think i ever spoke to him either he would just do it.

10/10 would team-mate with him again

DeletedUser102104

01). Best all-round player: imo Jordon(used toplay TDM acc) was a beast early to mid game before he quit.

02). Best attacker: Jammyjames was insane up north

03). Best defender: Vlad account

04). Best strategic player: Pavle

05). Best player that got rimmed: Me :( (not sure though cause i was away a lot)

06). Biggest Barb taker: DVBBS(fleezus)

07). Best tribe: Ben(biased)

08). Runner-up Tribe: Regime(biased)

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Jason Hilton

10). The player you never want to piss off: Pavle

11). Best team (group of players): The Ben group who won the world

12). Funniest player: Jason/Alex

13). Best war: Ill go way back and say SIN vs Gents and their 2 allies down south

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Jason lolz

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Alex

16). Most overrated player: Alex

17). Most improved player: Jason(went from losing hundreds of vills in a second to not losing anything ;) )

18). Most annoying player(s): The guy from Vahtos/JammyJames last year

19). Luckiest player: Miz acc when they nobled a lot of dvbbs

20). Best alliance: SIN/Fluf

21). Best farmer: Evil Op

22). Best mail: Tranquility!

23). Most dramatic: Tranquility!

24). Most paranoid: Basically everyone in Ben when the spies were running crazy

25). Most underhanded:

26). Most loyal: cant answer was away a lot

27). Greatest spy: a few toname from way back early to mid game

28). Biggest Stat padder: story.teller, world is done but just now they are nobling more ugh

29). Best leader: whoever is leading Ben now

30). Worst leader: whoever lead Ben before

31). Best team player: amanda/pavle

32). Worst team player: heard a man named Toll used to be(unsure of his acc) and whendogsbite kind of

33). Laziest player: me tbh loll

DeletedUser117865

(Most my answers will be from pre-Ben time as I had to leave while the tribe was still Dest)

01). Best all-round player: Ben. I mean like he legit could play all aspects of the game so well and so meticulously

02). Best attacker: William Wallace, Best attacker I recall and shared a large border with

03). Best defender: Vlad, never seemed to have a gap of activity and always found troops to snipe with

04). Best strategic player: FamousInferno, like cmon gotta shoutout that fake tribe hop strategy. Vintage W80 lol

05). Best player that got rimmed: Undead Billy Mays (only because he left though but was a great player)

06). Biggest Barb taker: LOOK, Lair of the Grinch. (Basically VIRUS lol)

08). Runner-up Tribe: Regime

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Mr. Wiggles or something, he made a lot of rude comments about a lot of things so me and Ryan had fun attacking and mocking a bit :X

10). The player you never want to piss off: Pavle (the guy is a beast)
Ben (when he got mad he would binge play TW and it was insane)

11). Best team (group of players): The world winners obviously, but from my time it was the Old Dest Council. Together we navigated a significant part of the world and somehow made all the right decisions. As the W80 blog said (paraphrasing) “Dest has to play its cards right to come out on top” and we did despite our position

12). Funniest player: too many lol from Ryan and Chris to Michael Corleone to others, Everyone I played with made me laugh and have a great time

13). Best war: I think the Ruffs Gents war was a significant one, when I played it was before Regime became a different tribe of players and Old Regime was inactive and dying out so it wasn’t a Great War. And the betrayal, it was all meh.
But Gents vs Ruffs was a world defining war in my opinion because if Ruffs didn’t stay together (and some good movements happen) then Gents would’ve ran through us and continue their stupid onslaught of world 80. The world was united vs Gents, and taking them down started a whole new and actually EPIC world

14). Who would you most like to meet?:
All the people I played with!

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Hodgy, Wallace, and Vlad. I took it very personal when they left the tribe, but they still lost the world so it’s ok :) and no hard feelings anymore

16). Most overrated player: LOOK and Grinch honestly. They talked and acted like they were turtles that could defend anything. And then the war with them lasted a good week at most LOL

17). Most improved player: couldn’t really say, I think Vicky from Aldegrion really took lessons to heart and learned the game, but in Dest there were a lot of accounts who have never been this late in a world before and some improved so much and were willing to learn. It was a good rag tag bunch for a while!

18). Most annoying player(s): In my opinion it was the first wave of new Regime people, Idk it changed the world into like a past world (Ronin or something?) and they were so cocky but motivated so good on them for turning it around but it was annoying lol

19). Luckiest player: Me honestly. Right place at the right time, met the right people, and got to lead and lead with amazing people I’ll never forget :)

20). Best alliance: Dest/Regime, before Googly imploded everything

21). Best farmer: Aldegrion. They all had Ben scripts and since the account was constantly online it’d always be farming

22). Best mail: So much spam mail I have no idea

23). Most dramatic: Tranquility, gosh those essays were like “really? And I thought I cared too much about this game” lol

24). Most paranoid: Both sides after Regime changed to Ronin(I think?) , there were a lot of weird and sketchy instances but I don’t recall the details

25). Most underhanded: New Regime

26). Most loyal: Ryan. The rest of the Dest core that grew with me and stayed with us

27). Greatest spy: well, FamousInferno was a funny one! But I actually didn’t really work the spy network, I did different things ;)

28). Biggest Stat padder: Old school DVBBS, fighting for that Rank 1 for so long!

29). Best leader: Hybrid and Foc hands down. If they never left (things happen no fault of their own) this world would be different. I followed their pattern and leadership styles because they were naturals anyone would follow.

30). Worst leader: Ryan from Sabre (not the Good Ryan) who semi forced the early game Ctrl merge by telling us LUST was joining too.. it was stupid and a blatant lie that messed up a lot

31). Best team player: Ben, the number of sits he took was commendable, and whenever he sat an account he took care of every one as if it was his own

32). Worst team player: The 3 who left Dest (after everything that was done for them) in a cute little “Sara is asleep let’s all leave now they’ll be shocked” Plan. Love the people, but IMO the action was laughable. It felt like the end of How I Met Your Mother, all the relationships and developments were all cheapened and ruined by the horrendous ending (no spoiler lol)

33). Laziest player: there were a lot lol

That was really fun! Forgot how great the external forums can be next time lol. Nice thread James

Last edited by a moderator:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: story teller

02). Best attacker: TDM, cwolf.

03). Best defender: LNL, vlad

04). Best strategic player: story teller

05). Best player that got rimmed: Te Moja

06). Biggest Barb taker: qizhiwong

08). Runner-up Tribe: Regime

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: wiggle

10). The player you never want to piss off: Davolf

11). Best team (group of players): Present northern ben(paul,jen,joris bros,mike,cam). Team of rut+pavle+chris in north west

12). Funniest player: Jason

13). Best war: Ben vs Regime. You dont get to see 2 years long wars this days

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Jason

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?:

16). Most overrated player: turned out to be tranq. when we opped it we never thought we will get so many vills in first wave.

17). Most improved player: Jason

18). Most annoying player(s): wiggle+ominious

19). Luckiest player:

20). Best alliance:

21). Best farmer: tdm
22). Best mail: Thom .Always short and precise

23). Most dramatic: Tranquility.This is undisputed

24). Most paranoid:

25). Most underhanded: someone trying to get miz account banned

26). Most loyal: ben group

27). Greatest spy:

29). Best leader: thom and pavle

30). Worst leader:

31). Best team player: story teller

32). Worst team player: when dogs bite

33). Laziest player: death grim

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: Ben (Aldegrion) and Thom

02). Best attacker: Ben (Aldegrion), Rutenis and Mike

03). Best defender: Thom and Jason

04). Best strategic player: Ben (Aldegrion), Pavle or Thom

05). Best player that got rimmed: /

06). Biggest Barb taker: LOOK or Grinch

08). Runner-up Tribe: Regime (in there early days truly a respectable tribe)

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Jen (L&L&P)

10). The player you never want to piss off: also Jen (L&L&P)

11). Best team (group of players): the group that came and turned the world around for Ben.

12). Funniest player: Seb (FamousInferno)

13). Best war: Gents Gangbang

14). Who would you most like to meet?: original ctrl crew or the new people in ben

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Berlyn - makes me send support after attacks which is just rude :(

16). Most overrated player: Zordos

17). Most improved player: /

18). Most annoying player(s): balian or look

19). Luckiest player: probably me :x

20). Best alliance: Dest/SIN

21). Best farmer: Aldegrion

22). Best mail: why is this even a thing

23). Most dramatic: Jake (DVBBS)

24). Most paranoid: me - (Jason u dirty dirty spy :D)

25). Most underhanded: Balian or LOOK/grinch

26). Most loyal: Jason or Vicky

27). Greatest spy: Gotta give it to Jammy

28). Biggest Stat padder: me :D

29). Best leader: Pavle

30). Worst leader: Grinch

31). Best team player: Thom

32). Worst team player: Killardan

33). Laziest player: me :p

Last edited:

nippen

25). Most underhanded: Miz, why'd you leave us at the end man? Pretty sure the players who played it all world left so the account got taken.

Pretty easy:
1. Regime was not active enough at the time that i joined. They were never able to sit or defend an account when i was out.
Which brings us to the part: why didn't i get a co?: Pretty easy, there was none at that time.

2. not enough defenses rolling in: the account was under attack 24/7 at that time. I posted a list of villages that needed support, After 2 days the first reply on that post was: "do you still need defenses here?" .... so yeh, kinda made me upset.

3. I was in regime for almost a month. And not a single op was created....

Vahtos being called such a big player, never helped out. Jammyjames was up for the task, but not all the time when it was needed. Crazy was inactive, so was dib dab, shaun and supa at that time. They all thought i'd fixx the whole north for them

DeletedUser

01). Best all-round player: Aldegrion

02). Best attacker: Aldegrion absolutely. Despite of what happened between them later on, Ben, Suv and Franc was a great team.

03). Best defender: Tranquility maybe. Was pretty annoying to take villages from at least I remember.

04). Best strategic player: Cocomajestic. Sara did a pretty impressing job despite what a lot of people from the outside might think. Maybe a lot of people only think of what happened during the last year of the world, but if it hadnt been for Sara the world would have ended a long time ago.

05). Best player that got rimmed: Dont really know who got rimmed along the way :p

06). Biggest Barb taker: Incoming impact

07). Best tribe: Destiny

08). Runner-up Tribe:Regime

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Incoming Impact

10). The player you never want to piss off: None

11). Best team (group of players): Old Destiny council before it all escalated. A real shame things turned out as they did.

12). Funniest player: The one and only Razor

13). Best war: Gents vs world. A lot of fun, great banter and very competitive for a long time.

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Michael Corleone of course :) My good old friend from when i started playing .net

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: None

16). Most overrated player: None

17). Most improved player: Not sure

18). Most annoying player(s): Brad from Gents

19). Luckiest player: Me, for being so privileged to have played with so many great personalities.

20). Best alliance: Destiny/Regime maybe until it all went south

21). Best farmer: Never really cared too much about farming

22). Best mail: None

23). Most dramatic: I guess I could be a candidate at times

24). Most paranoid: -

25). Most underhanded: -

26). Most loyal: The small group of players that stayed together all the way from Sabre tribe. Unfortunately some jumped to Regime after I played with them for a long time. Dissapointing, but all forgotten.

27). Greatest spy: Dont remember the names of any

28). Biggest Stat padder: English skills not sufficient to understand what that means.

29). Best leader: Sara by far.

30). Worst leader: Brad (Gents)

31). Best team player: Tough one. Dennis and Connor until they unfortunately decided to go to Regime. Otherwise Ben, Sara and Alex are great candidates too.

32). Worst team player: Incoming Impact

33). Laziest player: -

DeletedUser117865

04). Best strategic player: Cocomajestic. Sara did a pretty impressing job despite what a lot of people from the outside might think. Maybe a lot of people only think of what happened during the last year of the world, but if it hadnt been for Sara the world would have ended a long time ago.

29). Best leader: Sara by far.

31). Best team player: Tough one. Dennis and Connor until they unfortunately decided to go to Regime. Otherwise Ben, Sara and Alex are great candidates too.

Just wanted to say thank you so much, I appreciate the kind words, but I obviously would've never been on this list if it wasn't for you as well ;) :)

Biggest Stat Padder = Most Selfish Player.
Just in case you did want to answer, because your opinion is important.

I mean not only are you Tribemate of the Year 2015...

But YOU MADE ME SMILE TODAY,

Much Love to You

~Sara

:)

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pretty easy:
1. Regime was not active enough at the time that i joined. They were never able to sit or defend an account when i was out.
Which brings us to the part: why didn't i get a co?: Pretty easy, there was none at that time.

2. not enough defenses rolling in: the account was under attack 24/7 at that time. I posted a list of villages that needed support, After 2 days the first reply on that post was: "do you still need defenses here?" .... so yeh, kinda made me upset.

Vahtos being called such a big player, never helped out. Jammyjames was up for the task, but not all the time when it was needed. Crazy was inactive, so was dib dab, shaun and supa at that time. They all thought i'd fixx the whole north for them

Miz was part of Regime. By this point in the game I saw the two tribes as fixed entities. To have an account I fought alongside for over a year go to the enemy because a player joined for a month is pretty sad to see.

Schizophrenic

01). Best all-round player: Aldegrion

02). Best attacker: Aldegrion

03). Best defender: Me on everyonelse's accounts

04). Best strategic player: Sara

05). Best player that got rimmed:UBM

06). Biggest Barb taker:Changos

07). Best tribe: Regime (pre ronin)

08). Runner-up Tribe: Dest

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Francisco a co on Aldegrion

10). The player you never want to piss off: CocoMajestic

11). Best team (group of players): Dest

12). Funniest player: Smokn

13). Best war: The Regime v Dest/Sin

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Smokn

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Jens

16). Most overrated player: DVBBS

17). Most improved player:

18). Most annoying player(s): DVBBS for being garbage and internalling his way up and Aldegrion for making every account he attacked get rl busy.

19). Luckiest player: Everyone who got to play it was a great world and i met some top guys and girls.

20). Best alliance: Sin/Dest

21). Best farmer: Evil Op

22). Best mail: DVBBS threatening me

23). Most dramatic:Coco

24). Most paranoid: Dodger

25). Most underhanded: KW for refusing to log on to his account and send us his sit

26). Most loyal: P!nkblood

27). Greatest spy: dont really know

28). Biggest Stat padder: Gents

29). Best leader: This one is kinda tricky, i left pretty much as ronin settled in mainly because they brought in some arseholes, on gay bashing idoit.

I would have to say The artful dodger he was pillar of support in the face of overwhelming adversity and led regime out of a period of heavy losses and brought original players back to their accounts.

That being said Coco was one of the most fair and decent enemy dukes i have faced and i used enjoy winding her players up by spreading false rumours and boy they used to take that seriously. So she was obviously doing something right.

30). Worst leader: The Pre dodger leadership only because they managed to take a gangbang v sin and turn it into us getting hit.

31). Best team player: P!nkblood she stepped up big when no one would and sat many accounts and even when rl got difficult she would always try and help.

32). Worst team player: Killer willard for being a dickhead and losing our foothold in the south

33). Laziest player: Orpehous

DeletedUser99939

Pretty easy:

Incorrect, I offered support etc. Or shall we go back into my skype logs to prove what an underhanded pos you are? mmhhmm

DeletedUser117865

Incorrect, I offered support etc. Or shall we go back into my skype logs to prove what an underhanded pos you are? mmhhmm

Oh look, people care about old Skype logs now! (oh wait the worlds over and this thread is about shout outs and highlights of the world)

This guy LOL