Best of/Worst of

DeletedUser82027

super is a nice person but shes not a good leader. this world could have turned out differently but bad leadership, not just with regards to pack, was the eventual downfall of w25. the world had its chance, they didnt take it and super was one of the leaders who failed miserably.

How can you say that a leader who has been on a world since it opened with the tribe that she helped create is still standing (not steadily, I admit) - and are still fighting are bad, and bad leader? That just makes no sense to me... She might have made a mistake regarding SubV, but we're all humans, we are allowed to make mistakes aslong as we learn from them. Within this situation, she most likely has learned from it and won't do it again, but you won't see that because it will either be on another world, or in a (wierd...) similar situation in real life? No one is a bad leader! She has kept the tribe going to the best of her ability and all you lot can do is slander her because she is one of the only people left that is keeping the world open.

If she was really that bad, she could have given up and given the tribe to someone 'worse' - To which the world could have finished months ago, or it could last another 2 years.

If you feel the need to slander people like the guys on here have done with regards to Super, you are likely insecure with your self.

DeletedUser

the tribe she helped create could be in a very different position right now if super had grasped the bigger picture sooner and made the right choices for her tribe. she failed to do that though. she annoyed too many people and lost their trust, not just within other tribes but within her own as well. many of her members were not happy with the way she was leading them.

DeletedUser102109

the fact is, super made a mistake which resulted in the current situation, and in all fairness, this situation couldnt be any worse
funny how nobody said anything about rachel though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ohhh dont get me started on rachel. again, lovely woman but failed to grasp that subv would go after sfm. she thought they were safe, no matter how many times it was pointed out to her that they werent. she left it far too late to do anything

DeletedUser102109

she didnt only leave it far too late, she alienated all the guys in the north
that was a stupid, avoidable mistake
and like you only had to look at the name subversion to know exactly what was going to happen

DeletedUser82027

the tribe she helped create could be in a very different position right now if super had grasped the bigger picture sooner and made the right choices for her tribe. she failed to do that though. she annoyed too many people and lost their trust, not just within other tribes but within her own as well. many of her members were not happy with the way she was leading them.

You were BoB - Another major power who FAILED to do anything. If I remember correctly, your duke left you which made you the dutchess? And look at the state of the world...

It seems like this entire situation is being blamed on one individual whom is actually a good leader and a lovely person. Different leaders have different leadership styles; PACK went from one style with Ghost (whom I will add was one of the worst leaders i've seen) to Super, so obviously they wouldn't like the sudden change?!

DeletedUser102109

bob were never going to do anything
they were isolated and pinned up in the northeast corner
as soon as there plan to move westwards along the k0-9 row failed, that was it for them

pack, on the other hand, never took their chances
they could have spread in every direction, but they chose to get caught up in pointless wars where they were never going to get a decent reward

DeletedUser82027

bob were never going to do anything
they were isolated and pinned up in the northeast corner
as soon as there plan to move westwards along the k0-9 row failed, that was it for them

pack, on the other hand, never took their chances
they could have spread in every direction, but they chose to get caught up in pointless wars where they were never going to get a decent reward

You were in BoB, How can you be so bold? I remember when your borders were alligned with SuckV! However; You seemed to think you weren't in harms way as of that time! I remember PACK talking with BoB at somepoint about SFM and SuckV and all your leader told them was that they want nothing to do with it. BoB would have had a massibe front line with plenty of support from the core of their main continent. They weren't pushed anywhere, and you had plenty of chances as did PACK to finish the job.

Again, Stop pinning it on one player, one tribe. It is not PACK's fault -as such- things went down the shitter. It was lack of teamwork within all the leaders of the other tribes (SFM, BoB, PACK, STORM etc etc)

DeletedUser

@ 05rhardy: you seem badly misinformed. as a duke of bob at the time when war broke out i was one of the people trying to get people working together against subv. i know firsthand who worked for it and who worked against. the situation you are talking about where pack approached =BoB= about sfm and subv never happened.

@ awgz: =BoB= never planned to work along the top from k9 to k0. they failed cos myself and sancus quit, closely followed by the majority of the council for one reason or another. they had no leadership for months.

DeletedUser82027

@ 05rhardy: you seem badly misinformed. as a duke of bob at the time when war broke out i was one of the people trying to get people working together against subv. i know firsthand who worked for it and who worked against. the situation you are talking about where pack approached =BoB= about sfm and subv never happened.

You're quite right - I never denied that in the end you tried your dandiest when you saw all the other tribes falling at your's and SuckV's feet - Only when the stark reality hit you that you'd be next did you actually act in a way that sounded desperate and tried to save your self.

I have been on this world; I tried my hardest to stay low in points so I wasn't a big target! And it worked. I also had guys inside a few major tribes, such as BoB and PACK (also STORM, Hattus, SubV etc) and I know alot more about the way BoB wanted things than you might think... :icon_eek: So please, PLEASE, stop trying to sound like the heroic saint who tried to pull together an alliance. You did that when it suited you, not in the beggining.

DeletedUser

im not acting like a heroic saint, just telling it like it was. i have never acted desperate and tried to save myself either. on the contrary, i went out of my way to antagonise a couple of subv members and instead of defending myself, i sent my support to others as i knew i was quitting. oh and you might have had friends inside bob but our important stuff wasnt discussed in the forums so you were never privy to anything useful. now can we stop this discussion and leave this thread for the purpose it was intended?

DeletedUser82027

im not acting like a heroic saint, just telling it like it was. i have never acted desperate and tried to save myself either. on the contrary, i went out of my way to antagonise a couple of subv members and instead of defending myself, i sent my support to others as i knew i was quitting. oh and you might have had friends inside bob but our important stuff wasnt discussed in the forums so you were never privy to anything useful. now can we stop this discussion and leave this thread for the purpose it was intended?

Of course, Ma'lady :) I just didn't like one of the leaders of a mighty tribe to be slandered when all the dukes have done the same in essence <3

DeletedUser

Superwief sat on the fence when it mattered. Her decision to continue to sit on the fence when INH was under a lot of pressure is what lead me to organize the merge with Subv. The only reason I continued playing the world after I was forced to call an end to INH was to make sure PACK were destroyed.

DeletedUser82027

Superwief sat on the fence when it mattered. Her decision to continue to sit on the fence when INH was under a lot of pressure is what lead me to organize the merge with Subv. The only reason I continued playing the world after I was forced to call an end to INH was to make sure PACK were destroyed.

And what a mighty job you've done. They're all gone! Ohh, wait ? :icon_eek: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And what a mighty job you've done. They're all gone! Ohh, wait ? :icon_eek: :icon_rolleyes:

1263ajc.png

DeletedUser

yeh and losing i might want to add. They are as good as gone.

DeletedUser

slowing us down? to what? winning the world? slightly perhaps like all the other persistant noobs. But they will be finished soon enough.