Best of/Worst of

DeletedUser64969

alex dont tell them to delete, i think the fact they could put all the effort in the world into this game and it still wont change the outcome funny :p

DeletedUser82027

Alex; That was my first major world, I was allowed to be bad, though I did learn very quick. I admit to not doing much, as I didn't get the chance to play properly. Upon my arrival on world 25, I was rimmed by PACK! Which was funny... World 25 was a learning world for me, Which wasn't easy to learn on. I admit. I also quit twice and returned twice,...

alexmichie

This was my first ever world, and alot of members still in SubV have this as their first world, I have been here since the very first day and I will be here to the very last, only 1 other person can claim to have done that (Gr869). I learnt everything on this world, yes its thanks to friends that I have survived this long, but this is a team game. So I dont take you saying this was your first world as an excuse, and quitting is just an admission of failure.

Also on a side note people have said about SubV that we are all account hoppers, out of the top 10 only 1 account is not the original account holder, gougework1, but he moved in very early on, under a mil points.

DeletedUser102109

Awgz I am not sure why you have suddenly come to life you have done nothing but noble barbs all world, you have been absent from all major wars and decisions of this world and you will be run out of this world very shortly, I do hope you give us a fight but I fear I will be dissappointed as I have been with the majority of Pack, Clemp is not giving a fight it feels like he is giving me his villages and It seems your friend Kakkerot is the next to do the same.

If you are not in SubV just delete and save us some time and money. We are not going to split up, we are not going to suddenly mass delete and we are not going to quit, why would we quit when we are going to win?

its not my fault everyone turns barb where i am
and i seriously doubt that i will do much
one look at the ticker and its fairly obvious that im not going to last

and just to point out to you that the reason i was never around for all those "big" wars and decisions is because i was never in sfm, pack or any of those old tribes simply because im not full of cobwebs like most of you guys
i only joined(the second time) a week before the world closed to new players, which pretty much means i had 600 points when tdr came and went
i did see pack and sfm in k1 but they never really did anything other than leave a load of barbs for me to take :)

i dont expect subv to delete or suddenly quit but im fairly sure a few of those accounts are getting very close to the 90 day mark(zaxx case and point)
you dont know the full story with chris's account and to be honest, neither do i

just to finish, by jims calculations you guys have 88% or so.......yet there has not been a vote?
can anyone explain that to me?

alexmichie

The fact you were never in one of those "big" tribes speaks volumes about you. Not sure I get the cobwebs dig, could be that your aiming it at the fact we have been playing this world for a long time but that would be stupid as you have been playing for nearly 3 years. 3 years playing and this is your best rank and you have done nothing, surely your the one full of cobwebs, sitting there doing absolutely nothing for 3 years.

Awgz Stats
http://www.twstats.com/en25/index.php?page=player&id=4624516&utm_source=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref

Also this world will finish at 100% domination just like the majority of the others, we are not going to split up or offer you diplo. So your plan is to try and sit there and hope some of our accounts go barb (Which they wont) and just hope we dont noble you before the world closes. We will get to you, the world wont close till its 100% and your just wasting your own time and Money sitting there nobling barbs, either fight back or delete.

Btw those few HC attacks will do nothing.

DeletedUser

i have to congratulate awgz for nobling my villages whilst me being away. Smart job there awgz. Might have to try harder next time :)

DeletedUser102109

bernard, i took one village from you that you couldnt stack
big whoop
and alex, thanks for answering my question and following it up with a nice swipe
and i have only been around for 22months now, not 36
thats why i havent been in a big tribe

DeletedUser

try and take my k11 villas and then say i cnt stack... :D ur a fool to think i care. I was away on and off for 1 week. ad probly will be for another week or so more lol :D ur one awesome player. I wonder how u can noble so many barbs!!!

Deleted User - 3704809

No Honor

Come on, people. Honestly. This is EXACTLY why I finally turned over SFM in full to Rachel, Jim, and Scott (Hoss). W25 is loaded with adults all acting like schoolyard children...are none of you capable of demonstrating respect, honor, integrity, diplomacy, trust, and most importantly, sportsmanship?

There are SO MANY wonderful people on W25, and yet so many of them turn into absolute trolls because they can hide behind a computer to sling mud. And yet, when you call them out in public, suddenly they aren't so brave NOR are they half the individual you thought they were.

Grayghost (Christopher) was one of the most insightful, respectful individuals on this game. Right next to him, The Intimadater (Randy). At least with Randy you ALWAYS knew where you stood...he was who he was and he didn't have to hide to BE who he was. This is also the reason I have always respected both Jim and Scott (Hoss)...they were not afraid to be who they were, and they were ALWAYS the best of SFM.

*sigh* In closing, just wanted to say that through all the nonsense I still fondly remember a lot of VERY good, decent people on W25. Its just a game, guys, and its not worth the name calling, back stabbing, political undermining that goes on...put your efforts into real life, into building something that matters, and enjoy TW for what it is...a game.

DeletedUser

Come on, people. Honestly. This is EXACTLY why I finally turned over SFM in full to Rachel, Jim, and Scott (Hoss). W25 is loaded with adults all acting like schoolyard children...are none of you capable of demonstrating respect, honor, integrity, diplomacy, trust, and most importantly, sportsmanship?

Yeah...Right :D a good portion of the players left act petty, and only co-operate with others so we can end the world. But between alot of us, where just co-existing, not as friends but as acquaintances.

DeletedUser

I don't feel that way. I have friends still playing this world and enjoy my time with them. I'd play a new world with any of the active players I am currently with and maybe a player or two I am playing against. Is the world boring compared to two years ago? Yes. The challenge of it is gone. That doesn't make me like the people I am playing with less, just makes me like the game less. There are some interesting characters here, many worthy of getting to know. If there are people in W25 that are just coexisting and can barely tolerate the people they are playing with, I am sad for them. I imagine they have problems in a majority of social interactions they attempt to participate in.

DeletedUser

There are a lot of people on this world I do not get on with, and I have considered deleting several times because of this. However there are still people here I enjoy playing with, and it's easy enough to just minimize contact with the people whose company you don't enjoy, (something I probably should have done more often). At the end of the day, a lot of us have been here for a long time, and I think all of us want to finish the world as soon as possible.

DeletedUser102109

sure, i cant wait to be finally finished with this world but im not going to just delete and hand it over just like that
from what little contact i have had with subv guys(and gals) i know that you arent the robotic wierdos that i was brainwashed into thinking you were
sure, i respect all of you, and i understand why you want to end this, but dont get aggresive with me just because i am doing my job
i havent been here for half as long as most of you have so i want to have my fun now
:)

alexmichie

I want you to fight back! its boring for me if you do what your friend chris has done and run away, but seeing as you are letting my nukes hit yours at home you should really try a bit harder.

But Dix and Uk are right I have been playing this world since day 1 and I have fought hard to get where I am, I have alot of friends left on this world, but I am the same as Dave there are players left who I dont get along with so I just dont talk to them, same as real life.

DeletedUser

, but dont get aggresive with me just because i am doing my job
i havent been here for half as long as most of you have so i want to have my fun now
:)

I am coming for you for the silly game you have tried to play in K15 while getting your butt handed to you in your K's. I will have that village and send you some presents for your trouble..........

It makes no sense wasting troops/time/resources on something that you will never keep, these kind of things that cause you to get no respect here.

DeletedUser

ask your friend steve how many attacks he had incoming yesterday at around 12 server time
should be somewhere around the 1800 mark.......

Yes I had about 1700 attacks from you and yet you got 0 villages from me. congrats.

DeletedUser82027

The Intimadater is gone inactive for a week, Now is your chance to bounce back guys :)

Deleted User - 3704809

I don't feel that way. I have friends still playing this world and enjoy my time with them. I'd play a new world with any of the active players I am currently with and maybe a player or two I am playing against. Is the world boring compared to two years ago? Yes. The challenge of it is gone. That doesn't make me like the people I am playing with less, just makes me like the game less. There are some interesting characters here, many worthy of getting to know. If there are people in W25 that are just coexisting and can barely tolerate the people they are playing with, I am sad for them. I imagine they have problems in a majority of social interactions they attempt to participate in.

Thank you, Dixie...well said. :)

DeletedUser64969

There are a lot of people on this world I do not get on with, and I have considered deleting several times because of this. However there are still people here I enjoy playing with, and it's easy enough to just minimize contact with the people whose company you don't enjoy, (something I probably should have done more often). At the end of the day, a lot of us have been here for a long time, and I think all of us want to finish the world as soon as possible.

if you deleted i would be very annoyed, there would be nothing from stopping me from winning then, but i think everyone has felt like deleting at some point, the players that are left and have high point accounts just show thats there some good and reliable people here, even when most people have no motivation left to play and there still here, finishing it, i personally have only two regrets from the entire world, and that is leaving subv when they split, then holding a grudge against certain players for a year or so.