Best Of/Worst Of

DeletedUser

TI've been away a few months and came back to check on my friends on both sides of the war but I see the finger pointing and insulting has yet to end on this forum. I tried to have some fun with my original post and provide a perspective that wasn't Barb/Away in the waning days of the world on a pretty dead forum. I can see now that was a mistake.

No, you came back to make that ego of yours bigger, I said what i needed. Mercs were garbage nothing more.

As for Mercs facing worse odds like 3:1, please explain. If you talk about the end war with barb/ nuts etc then the odds didnt start at 3:1. It was even or more in nuts favour if i remember correctly.

DeletedUser67579

How can you be the best defender against Barb if you quit? When you quit you gave all those villages to Barb when the accounts barbed.

DeletedUser

No, you came back to make that ego of yours bigger, I said what i needed. Mercs were garbage nothing more.

As for Mercs facing worse odds like 3:1, please explain. If you talk about the end war with barb/ nuts etc then the odds didnt start at 3:1. It was even or more in nuts favour if i remember correctly.

No. I came to hopefully reconnect with people. Obviously you struggle with English, so I can use a couple other languages if you prefer.

Now that's me trying to make my ego better.

Yes I saw someone post that they thought I was one of the funnier people on this world. And it made me happy to see that. I probably wouldn't had posted had I not seen it. I left the world in pretty bad terms with most people on my team and I felt bad about it. Like Reth said I quit. No matter what the health reasons were at the end of the day I walked away and ended up going barb. That is the ultimate answer.

You spend a lot of time arguing with someone who just wants to get his ego up. Actually looking at all your prior posts that's all you post is garbage and arguments. Maybe if I keep this up I can be as great as Croc one day. But until then congrats Barb on winning the world and mostly maintaining a class act throughout the whole thing.

DeletedUser

Maybe if I keep this up I can be as great as Croc one day. But until then congrats Barb on winning the world and mostly maintaining a class act throughout the whole thing.

Sorry but that will never happen, I'm am the greatest of all nubs. BARB pro <3