Best Of/Worst Of

DeletedUser

Zeckt, sorry you got a semi at the thought of me quitting, i will be back to emasculate you on skype before you know it.

Nah, got a bit sad actually. And yeah yeah, act all tough you want here (y) We both know its a different story on skype (chuckle)

DeletedUser

True but atleast I didn't get rimmed :x
Hey, I got those villages back AND got some extras as well. HBD neither saw it coming, how could they know that only 156 days later they would be handing me back my villages :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hey, I got those villages back AND got some extras as well. HBD neither saw it coming, how could they know that only 156 days later they would be handing me back my villages :icon_cool:

Wow, you even remember the days, Lol.

DeletedUser110019

snipe this never got rimmed he simply chose to lose his villages so he can forever be the Goddish slave

.dan.101

Nah, got a bit sad actually. And yeah yeah, act all tough you want here (y) We both know its a different story on skype (chuckle)

Since when was Skype a barometer?

About nine people ever talked in that chat, and four of us are hardly around.

DeletedUser

Well I just looked at when the village was last conquered, I didn't actually count lol

Dont let him fool you, he was not only counting the days, he was counting the seconds too. Yeah i know, my co is a bit weird

DeletedUser

Dont let him fool you, he was not only counting the days, he was counting the seconds too. Yeah i know, my co is a bit weird
Just because I know it was 156 days, 20 hours, 16 minutes and 34 seconds does not make me weird. I just like having a hobby, so what if my hobby is timing how long it takes to get my revenge, its normal...kind of :)

to all of those reading this, I am not joking, that is actually how long it took according to twstats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just because I know it was 156 days, 20 hours, 16 minutes and 34 seconds does not make me weird. I just like having a hobby, so what if my hobby is timing how long it takes to get my revenge, its normal...kind of :)

O shit, how long till the revenge on me for calling you a 12 year old (worry)

DeletedUser

O shit, how long till the revenge on me for calling you a 12 year old (worry)
Well I can only count time, I can't predict when it will happen. But you and Cam can be sure I will get my revenge eventually I just need to decide what it will be lol

DeletedUser

1. Best All Around Player:
12. Funniest Player: Tossup. Vedswar or Robby.

Aw thanks! Glad to know I made an impact on this world. I haven't come around here since school got in the way, and I wish I could have played here longer but congrats to those of you that have made it. I played here a whole year and made a lot of friends and got much better at the game myself.

1. Best All Around Player: toss-up. So many. If I had to pick based off of ones I interacted with then g04th. That one account stalled our efforts in the south and turned the tide against Mercs.

2. Best Attacker: Nightmare - Barb. Had several OPs defending him. Nobody timed attacks like he did. He was a one man wrecking crew in the south.

3. Best Defender: Amol. People didn't see the work he and I put in/wasted sniping for Nuts!

4. Best strategic player:

5. Best Player that got rimmed: no idea. I quit playing the world by that time.

6. Biggest Barb Taker: Nuts! as a tribe.

7. Best Tribe: Barb/TPL

8. Runner up Tribe: Mercs. Total homer pick but for a while we were winning v Barb in the south while singlehandedly holding up the failed Nuts! players in the area.

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: The old owner of the ogrebill account.

10. The player you never want to piss off:
Myself. Each missed timing pissed me off.

11. Best team (group of players): The Mercs core of kingoftheword500, scarletto, brettonia, vesdwar, fortnoxi, greatzambini. Not the most skilled players but like I said we held our own v barb when the largest (me) would have been among the smallest of our enemies. We fought many wars against top tribes, TPL, c0nan, Barb at times when they were top 5. In the case of TPL/c0nan we won those wars. Barb we were winning. Size matters, if you have 10 members and Vesdwar is sitting 4 accounts things get rough. No co-played accounts among that group either.

12. Funniest Player: Amol. <3 loved that dude to bits. Aside from that probably some guy called Hermit12 from the beginning of the world. HURRR!

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): Probably either me or Amol. It's hard not to get an over-inflated ego when you are 14-0 against Barb while the rest of your alliance is bleeding villages like hemophiliacs even with you sniping so many incoming trains.

14. Best War: Mercs v WaR. Cemented us as the power in K85 and was our separation from Nuts! as bashers. Great coordination, activity. Rimmed the top player in K85 in 2 operations as a smaller tribe.

15. Who would you most like to meet?: MUDDHOLE, but I already met him! The owner of the ogrebill and g04th accounts around March-May 2014. Any of ex-Mercs.

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: Mine, so no new worlds! :p

17. Most over rated player: Kush

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): Me. Went from nobling barbs in W23, (did lead a tribe that controlled K8,9,18,19. Took a few years off and all of a sudden I'm sending T-trains and sniping. Holy crap!

19. Most Annoying Player: havok. Loved his activity, but dang did he like to start forum fights.

20. Luckiest Player: g04th. So many trains left at like 3-1 loyalty in the second OP. Capturing those would have really helped Mercs offensive into barb-controlled K84.

21. Best Alliance: Barb-Se7en for tribes.

22. Greatest Farmer: no idea.

23. Best mail: I had a lot of great convos with most of Barbs south. Shoutouts to all of them mentioned before.

24-26: skipped

27. Most Loyal: Mercs core. When Nuts! and our leadership decided on the merge I was the only council member that opposed it. The core that I mentioned above stayed along with me.

28. Greatest Spy: No idea. The greatest probably wont be discovered.

29. Biggest Stat Padder: Kush probably.

30. Best Leader: Barb/MM/TPL all had quality leadership.

31. Worst Leader: Amanda. Close second with me. RL issues happen but I still abandoned the tribe when needed most.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): Probably either me or Amol. It's hard not to get an over-inflated ego when you are 14-0 against Barb while the rest of your alliance is bleeding villages like hemophiliacs even with you sniping so many incoming trains.

God you're worse than some of the Away members bragging about being up a few days in stats facepalm. Nuts! were bleeding like "hemophiliacs" because we were focused on them. Merc was just some nub tribe that joined in and we didn't really care about attacking you, once we did focus look what happened <3

DeletedUser

!

God you're worse than some of the Away members bragging about being up a few days in stats facepalm. Nuts! were bleeding like "hemophiliacs" because we were focused on them. Merc was just some nub tribe that joined in and we didn't really care about attacking you, once we did focus look what happened <3

And that's exactly the reason I put myself as the answer to the question. Like I stated I had an over-inflated ego. The only things I saw when we shared a forum with them was in-fighting and trains needing to be sniped. I contributed to both. I said I was a bad leader. And Mercs (not Merc) was up a lot more than a few days in caps. Once some of the Nuts! players quit and Barb fixed the southern problems things started to change around.

And barb didn't cap a single Vesdwar village while I was playing the account. They only capped one village on any account I was sitting, Fortnoxi, and it was recapped. You're damn right I'm proud about that. In this world I went from a noob to being able to hold my own against some of the better players I've ever played against. Yes, it was because I wasn't a huge focus, I've admitted as much before.

Yes, Barb won the war, and yeah I guess you could call Mercs a noob tribe. We were bashers for most of the end of the world. When Barb declared war we made it clear that we would enter the war, but as allies not bashers. We were given opportunities to change sides, and on many occasions we came close. I strongly opposed the merge with Nuts when it happened and I was all for flipping sides. But in the end we decided to stick it out and not actually put the knife in the back.

I don't have any idea after what happened to the Mercs, though you can guess by looking at the map. Like I said as an answer to another question I left due to RL and I didn't return later when given the chance. I didn't even visit the site for fear I'd log in. Today was the first time typing tribalwars.net since April/May when I left to make sure I passed all my classes, which I did! And for those of you that knew me when I played the health issue that caused it is also under control now!

I've had a lot of really great interactions with people here in game. I don't want what was supposed to be an embellishment into me throwing people under the bus. Other people in the alliance did things for sure, but most the sniping on the southeast front for a long time was Amol, me, and Thunderstrike. And because of that I got an inflated ego, which I was trying to illustrate in the comment with the hemophiliacs. Trust me, I know I was a poor teammate.

DeletedUser

Would just like to add Mercs never won a war against TPL. TPL fought Nuts, I think Mercs was added to war and perhaps you took some villages from those exC0nan members but I wouldn't say that is because Mercs beat us. That is purely down to TPL fighting a tribe 3 (or 4, long time ago) times our size and not having time for Mercs. Besides we may have joined BARB but that does not mean TPL disappeared, we are still here and we are going to beat Nuts and Mercs so :p

Just defending our image :)

DeletedUser

And that's exactly the reason I put myself as the answer to the question. Like I stated I had an over-inflated ego. The only things I saw when we shared a forum with them was in-fighting and trains needing to be sniped. I contributed to both. I said I was a bad leader. And Mercs (not Merc) was up a lot more than a few days in caps. Once some of the Nuts! players quit and Barb fixed the southern problems things started to change around.

And barb didn't cap a single Vesdwar village while I was playing the account. They only capped one village on any account I was sitting, Fortnoxi, and it was recapped. You're damn right I'm proud about that. In this world I went from a noob to being able to hold my own against some of the better players I've ever played against. Yes, it was because I wasn't a huge focus, I've admitted as much before.

Yes, Barb won the war, and yeah I guess you could call Mercs a noob tribe. We were bashers for most of the end of the world. When Barb declared war we made it clear that we would enter the war, but as allies not bashers. We were given opportunities to change sides, and on many occasions we came close. I strongly opposed the merge with Nuts when it happened and I was all for flipping sides. But in the end we decided to stick it out and not actually put the knife in the back.

I don't have any idea after what happened to the Mercs, though you can guess by looking at the map. Like I said as an answer to another question I left due to RL and I didn't return later when given the chance. I didn't even visit the site for fear I'd log in. Today was the first time typing tribalwars.net since April/May when I left to make sure I passed all my classes, which I did! And for those of you that knew me when I played the health issue that caused it is also under control now!

I've had a lot of really great interactions with people here in game. I don't want what was supposed to be an embellishment into me throwing people under the bus. Other people in the alliance did things for sure, but most the sniping on the southeast front for a long time was Amol, me, and Thunderstrike. And because of that I got an inflated ego, which I was trying to illustrate in the comment with the hemophiliacs. Trust me, I know I was a poor teammate.

All I'm gonna say to that is what happened when BARB focused on you? Mercs fell.

Dylan i don't think there is any point arguing with him, just like away, you can go up in caps for awhile and claim the victory rofl.

DeletedUser

I didn't bother reading his large mail but I think the 14-0 part was a joke. He said he had an over inflated ego because of it which I interpreted as him saying "we had large egos over something so small and meaningless". I could be wrong and he actually thinks being 14 up against a tribe that wasn't even paying attention to him is an achievement but I just pray that he isn't that foolish. I like to see the best in people :)

DeletedUser

I didn't bother reading his large mail but I think the 14-0 part was a joke. He said he had an over inflated ego because of it which I interpreted as him saying "we had large egos over something so small and meaningless". I could be wrong and he actually thinks being 14 up against a tribe that wasn't even paying attention to him is an achievement but I just pray that he isn't that foolish. I like to see the best in people :)

Thank you. Yes it was mostly a joke, like I said in my large mail the point of it was to illustrate the over-inflated ego. Mercs did join in against TPL and we mostly ate inactives and dead members. And in defending our image, Mercs faced a lot worse odds than 3-1. I can't find anything bad to say about TPL. And the only thing I have bad to say about Barb is a few members I didn't get along with. In fact your account is one I have nothing but respect for. I've tried to defend against Goddish before while sitting, you're a hell of a player. Other than that I communicated with both tribes during our engagements and had a lot of fun.

Croc, Mercs fell before you turned your attention to us. You put the nail in the coffin on the 2 or 3 remaining members but the rest of us had left by that point. And I'm not arguing that Barb killed off Mercs, it did. I'm not sure how many more times I have to say that for you to understand. I haven't been arguing anything here except to say that (s)he misinterpreted my point in that statement. I've been away a few months and came back to check on my friends on both sides of the war but I see the finger pointing and insulting has yet to end on this forum. I tried to have some fun with my original post and provide a perspective that wasn't Barb/Away in the waning days of the world on a pretty dead forum. I can see now that was a mistake.