Best Of/Worst Of

DeletedUser

Borrowed from W25. This world is coming to end (yes! nearly there). So might as well rate how all of it was:

Who were the greatest and the not so great from World 25 (67). Think of all the players past and present. We have had some amazing players and personalities come through here. I am interested to know which players you would award the following titles. You may add some of your own categories. If you think your opinions will be received in a way that will cause you harm in the game, you can mail them to DipsyDixie (Pro Definition) and they will get posted here anonymously.

1. Best All Around Player:

2. Best Attacker:

3. Best Defender:

4. Best strategic player:

5. Best Player that got rimmed:

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

7. Best Tribe:

8. Runner up Tribe:

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off:

10. The player you never want to piss off:

11. Best team (group of players):

12. Funniest Player:

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva):

14. Best War:

15. Who would you most like to meet?:

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?:

17. Most over rated player:

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer):

19. Most Annoying Player:

20. Luckiest Player:

21. Best Alliance:

22. Greatest Farmer:

23. Best mail:

24. Most Dramatic:

25. Most Paranoid:

26. Most Underhanded:

27. Most Loyal:

28. Greatest Spy:

29. Biggest Stat Padder:

30. Best Leader:

31. Worst Leader:

I will do mine later. So simply c&p and give out the above awards and justify them if you wish ^^ There is no need to get personal or offensive in any way though.

DeletedUser

Here's mine:
1. Best All Around Player:
Rebel

2. Best Attacker:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Rebel again

3. Best Defender:
Probably Coffee. There is a reason he might be a bit cocky...

4. Best strategic player:
Olly. (Said cause I have no clue how he is still here with how many times people have tried to end him. So I'm going with brilliant stratigist.

5. Best Player that got rimmed:
No clue.

6. Biggest Barb Taker:
Kush

7. Best Tribe:
BARB

8. Runner up Tribe:
MM (Would have as first but since we are in BARB now...)

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off:
Ron (Picture Perfect)

10. The player you never want to piss off:
Jess... I've hear rumors... And they all were not seen again... :)

11. Best team (group of players):
Probably the ex-TPLers. For surviving that long by themselves they have to be.

12. Funniest Player:
Crocky

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva):
Diva-Ron (Picture Perfect)

14. Best War:
MM Vs. BARB

15. Who would you most like to meet?:
Crocky... He has an interesting sense of humor.

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?:
Kushes. He is single handedly slowing down this worlds end with his damn barb eating...

17. Most over rated player:
The Climb

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer):
No clue

19. Most Annoying Player:
Kush. Nobles to many dang barbs.

20. Luckiest Player:
Well Idk how lucky everyone else has been so I will say me :)

21. Best Alliance:
The one BARB+Se7en had. I thought it was impossible to break... Figured it would end with a merge but not that way...

22. Greatest Farmer:
The insane farming Co on Sonic. ;)

23. Best mail:
Discussing having tea at certain people's villages while they stacked/sniped me and I sent out nukes :)

24. Most Dramatic:
Amanda

25. Most Paranoid:
Amanda

26. Most Underhanded:
Amanda... Sorry she fits into these well...

27. Most Loyal:
Cant decide...

28. Greatest Spy:
Well I consider all spies to suck. So... none

29. Biggest Stat Padder:
Amanda with her mass recruiting of random people to help stats.

30. Best Leader:
Jess. Obviously

31. Worst Leader:
Can I just say Duh? Amanda

32. An added one- Best writer and most helpful with keeping up with things.
FFE

33. And another- Most fun to rim
Ron (Picture Perfect)

Flame at will. :)

DeletedUser

Best All Around Player: The Climb Trio

Best Attacker: Dunno, but me and viko do awesome fakes, Lol

Best Defender: Olly1234 or actually Green Hell

Best strategic player: Jess, as a leader. Knew everything and planned for it.

Most Over Estimated: Quite Goddish/Sonic Empire/Rebel, might be decent players but too much talk about them.

Most Under Estimated: Viko20

Biggest Barb Taker: Urfear

Funniest Player: Me :D or maybe FakeBirdie or even Nerd (one post), Lol

Most Horrible Player: Kush Regime/ Havok, only internals and losses and boasts about it

Best Tribe: Away (Biased view maybe) probs MM I guess

Runner up Tribe: MM/Barb

Best team (group of players): TPL lot

Biggest ass hole (or Diva): Coffee or Justin

Nicest player(s): Dylan or Jacal

Best War: MM vs Barb, Away vs Barb?

Who would you most like to meet?: Shay/Betx :D

Best Alliance: MM and TPL, made for each other, lol

Best mail: Mail that (led to) Harley Quinn’s delete

Most Loyal: Me :D

Greatest Spy: Whoever spied on Nuts! for Barb

Favourite Leader: Shaun/The Climb

Best Leader: Jess

Worst Leader: War/Ciranore / Amanda (towards the end cause she left =() / Justin? (did get his tribe gang banged) / Jess? Lol, cant control her members always.

Best Forum Personality: Me :D

Worst Forum Personality: Stone or maybe Dan

Biggest Pervert: FakeBirdie

Biggest Noob: Me :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Best All Around Player: Mangomunch, Cam+Wanker=Amazing.

2. Best Attacker: Rebel, he is rank 1 in ODA after all.

3. Best Defender: Olly, nothing needs to be said about his ability to defend.

4. Best strategic player: Olly, Just like shadow I have no idea how he survives.

5. Best Player that got rimmed: -Nuk3-. He was an amazing player but got taken out too soon ;(

6. Biggest Barb Taker: Kush/The Climb. Not sure who has nobled more so I will just say both of them.

7. Best Tribe: TPL, obviously

8. Runner up Tribe: BARB, Jess has gotten the tribe this far from the very beginning and it has Sexy Sonic, whats not to love?

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: umm anyone in Away I suppose

10. The player you never want to piss off: Jess (or other leaders), pissing off your tribes leaders is never a good idea.

11. Best team (group of players): TPL, even though we were under constant attack for 1-2 months we never fought with each other (unless I have chosen to suppress those memories)

12. Funniest Player: Tory, he makes you smile.

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): Amanda

14. Best War: BARB vs Away, at least Away puts up some fight unlike when you were Nuts!

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Ean, so I can tell him to get back on his damn computer

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: The Climb or Kush, neither of them deserve to be where they are.

17. Most over rated player: The Climb

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): Jed (Kelvnz), when he got the account he was just some active noob, now look at him <3

19. Most Annoying Player: Kush, internalling and barb nobling pisses me off lol

20. Luckiest Player: Slpher, was busy irl for a lot of that TPL vs Nuts! war but they never noticed.

21. Best Alliance: TPL/BARB. Its about the only alliance I have had that didn't end up with me being backstabbed (Nuts/Atomic).

22. Greatest Farmer: Corey and Rebel, Corey farms a lot but due to his area doesn't get much res. Rebel looted something like 500mil the other day, thats a lot.

23. Best mail: none spring to mind

24. Most Dramatic: Amanda

25. Most Paranoid: Amanda

26. Most Underhanded: Amanda

27. Most Loyal: Mango, he has followed us everywhere <3

28. Greatest Spy: Yeah no I am not going to say who they are lol

29. Biggest Stat Padder: Amanda/Nuts!. Kicked players when they started losing villages, recruited more players to try even the stats back up.

30. Best Leader: Jess, BARB is rank 1, enough said. Justin would be runner up, TPL may not be here anymore but we did function amazingly well, and he got what members remained (the good members imo) to the end didn't he?

31. Worst Leader: hmm this is tough, umm Amanda.

DeletedUser

23. Best mail:
Discussing having tea at certain people's villages while they stacked/sniped me and I sent out nukes :)

Haha, I remember that.

Wow Amanda gets the most awards :) Lol

Amanda was a great player and good leader. The only reason shes on my bad leaders list is cause she left at the end and while most of the northern Nuts! stayed. She made some wrong decisions but those should not define her, shes a great TW player and good person =)

DeletedUser

My discussions about sweet tea were private thank you very much! Lol :) Twas entertaining...

DeletedUser

1. Best All Around Player: Quite Goddish = actually grew while Nuts! were 4x his size and against his tribe.

2. Best Attacker: Rebel58 = Hands down

3. Best Defender: Changing this to King Coffee Troll!

4. Best strategic player: = Olly1234 = Has to be

5. Best Player that got rimmed: Don't know of anyone

6. Biggest Barb Taker: Kush the twat pants regime

7. Best Tribe: TPL

8. Runner up Tribe: MM

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: King Coffee Troll = http://prntscr.com/2zl69y

10. The player you never want to piss off: Amanda as you will get public meltdowns in skype chats.

11. Best team (group of players): TPL

12. Funniest Player: Mangomunch

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): Whoever the idiot is that wears the makeup on his face

14. Best War: TPL + Nuts! Vs Se7en

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Mangomunch

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: Kush Regimes

17. Most over rated player: The Climb

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): Jon from urFEAR

19. Most Annoying Player: Sean Lloyd

20. Luckiest Player: Slpher = went inactive and came back and hadn't lost a vill

21. Best Alliance: BARB + TPL

22. Greatest Farmer: Sonic Empire = 39k plunders? Christ...

23. Best mail: Any of Killer Cupcakes recruitment mails

24. Most Dramatic: Pass...

25. Most Paranoid: Zeckt = took him 3 months to give out his IGN

26. Most Underhanded: Amanda

27. Most Loyal: JockDeRock, didn't even want to go with a merge to C0nan and actually stayed tribeless for awhile because of it

28. Greatest Spy: Don't know any

29. Biggest Stat Padder: Amanda

30. Best Leader: Chapt3r

31. Worst Leader: Amanda...

DeletedUser

I thought you died? Lol.

And nah, that was not my call. Its only when I got Pro Def that people knew my IGN.

I am dead but I thought this was worse commenting on, saw ciranore quote my post and was going to laugh at him but couldn't be asked to sign in. This thread is interesting though.

DeletedUser

I am dead but I thought this was worse commenting on, saw ciranore quote my post and was going to laugh at him but couldn't be asked to sign in. This thread is interesting though.

Well thats odd...Lol :)

DeletedUser

I know, I started it (smirk)

DeletedUser

My discussions about sweet tea were private thank you very much! Lol :) Twas entertaining...

Haha, I heard you had such conversations with someone else too, broke my heart </3. But yeah, hard to believe even people you attack like you (I heard stuff).

DeletedUser

Haha, I heard you had such conversations with someone else too, broke my heart </3. But yeah, hard to believe even people you attack like you (I heard stuff).

I'm just awesome :) I'm sorry I broke your heart... I can't help it. I'm just a player... Lol

I don't mind you asking, hell is pretty rough...It's basically an alternative world where you have to duke Nuts! to world victory from start to finish. It's bad :(
Owwwwwww... I am going to start going to church every chance I get and devoting my life to being a missionary now...

DeletedUser110019

1. Best All Around Player: Justin

2. Best Attacker: anyone but urfear

3. Best Defender: Olly

4. Best strategic player: ME :D

5. Best Player that got rimmed: ME again :D

6. Biggest Barb Taker: Potty <3

7. Best Tribe: TPL

8. Runner up Tribe: BARB

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Justin

10. The player you never want to piss off: rebel

11. Best team (group of players): anyone who was smart enough not to pick me really

12. Funniest Player: Amanda

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): Dylan

14. Best War: mm and barb

15. Who would you most like to meet?: cam in his bed :D

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: anyone on sonic empire when they're not sitting me

17. Most over rated player: me :D just get tom to describe me according to him i'm able to beat the world :D

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): MEE

19. Most Annoying Player: SANDS OMG he would always hit me when my def was anywhere else xD

20. Luckiest Player: Slpher

21. Best Alliance: the Mango empire

22. Greatest Farmer: me for a day :D

23. Best mail: anytime i'm drunk :D

24. Most Dramatic: not me

25. Most Paranoid: Amanda

26. Most Underhanded: idk bob from accounting

27. Most Loyal: Bugsy :D

28. Greatest Spy: ... really gotta wait a bit for that one

29. Biggest Stat Padder: Urfear

30. Best Leader: Justin :D he's likes making things his

31. Worst Leader: Jon:D

DeletedUser

1. Best All Around Player: warrior1978, this guy scares me

2. Best Attacker: warrior1978, 'specially his 15sp 5 hc recap attempts

3. Best Defender: warrior1978, uses every troop available to defend, axes and lc included. Reminds me a little of Stalin

4. Best strategic player: warrior 1978, strategy is his middle name

5. Best Player that got rimmed: warrior 1978, twice actually

6. Biggest Barb Taker: warrior1978, it's the only way he replaces the villas lost to Barb

7. Best Tribe: Any that warrior1978 is part of

8. Runner up Tribe: the tribe warrior1978 left

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: warrior1978, his rage mails are what I live for, and the way he blocks anyone that replies

10. The player you never want to piss off: warrior1978, otherwise you will get the wrath of his "nukes"

11. Best team (group of players): no one, warrior1978 is all you need

12. Funniest Player: warrior1978, his profile is the most amusing thing I've read in years

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): warrior1978 puts the ass in hole

14. Best War: anyone vs warrior1978, he will make you all quit

15. Who would you most like to meet?: warrior1978, who wouldn't like to meet a tw god ?

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: warrior1978's, he doesn't need a computer to win

17. Most over rated player: anyone except warrior1978

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): no one, warrior1978 has made them all quit

19. Most Annoying Player: warrior1978, never have so many nukes been so disappointing

20. Luckiest Player: warrior1978, for actually having an account on this world

21. Best Alliance: warrior1978 and his 17 co players

22. Greatest Farmer: Me, actually

23. Best mail: anything from warrior1978, obviously

24. Most Dramatic: warrior1978, no one does the rage dance quite like him

25. Most Paranoid: warrior1978, apparently it's him vs the world

26. Most Underhanded: anyone attacking warrior1978, you sly dogs you

27. Most Loyal: any tribe wishing to keep warrior1978 in it's ranks

28. Greatest Spy: warrior1978, I'm sure he has an account in Barb

29. Biggest Stat Padder: warrior1978, no one can lose villas like he can and still be 'winning'

30. Best Leader: warrior1978, all Away has to do to win is hand him the leadership

31. Worst Leader: any Duke that keeps warrior1978 in their tribe

roman01

1. Best All Around Player: Slpher - Really sticks out for his hospitality to me and my co and his ability to play, as much as all the fantastic players I've met in TPL.

2. Best Attacker: As much as I will be berated for my choice, Bill & Jed on Kelvnz. They've sincerely put the most effort into attacking since taking my post on the team in early December.

3. Best Defender: N/A

4. Best strategic player: Sean & J on the UrFear account (Originals). These two played to win, and despite odds achieved it brilliantly with plenty of fighting along the way. By far has the most interesting success story on the world.

5. Best Player that got rimmed: Lesbe Friends. Had to be him, he was rimmed by Se7en lol.

6. Biggest Barb Taker: Vigilante1

7. Best Tribe: ~P~ & TPL without a doubt. Poseidon for the crazyness and ambition of leadership, joeferrer was a legend in that regard. Also TPL who welcomed me with open arms, I thoroughly support small squads like yours with all my heart. It had one of the homeliest feelings I've seen in two years, and I am very impressed as to how well you've all connected with each other.

8. Runner up Tribe: BARB, mainly appreciation for Jess who I heard worked with Justin and TPL leadership to ensure they were given valid opportunities to win.

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: When it comes to questions like these, I can pee teenagers like Crocky off in ten seconds flat.
:lol:

10. The player you never want to piss off: Would have to be my outstandingly hospitable legend and co-player, Crazy. He has been outstanding, understanding and just a complete and genuine pleasure to work with. I would play with him again on any given opportunity.

11. Best team (group of players): TPL Squad, without a doubt.

12. Funniest Player:
Couldn't decide

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): N/A

14. Best War: Poseidon vs Undecided war.
15. Who would you most like to meet?: N/A

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: Yours

17. Most over rated player: N/A

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): No Idea

19. Most Annoying Player: N/A

20. Luckiest Player:

21. Best Alliance: With Barb & Se7en being allied from early times, then having Se7en go onto merging with Nuts was pretty unfortunate. So on the basis that alliance didn't last, the TPL & Barb alliance.

22. Greatest Farmer: Heresxwolfman, you need to show these players how proper farming is done lol.

23. Best mail: N/A

24. Most Dramatic: Joe ferrer. Loved your attitude, style of play and your behaviour lol. Craziest duke of W67.

25. Most Paranoid: N/A

26. Most Underhanded: N/A

27. Most Loyal: Too many to mention

28. Greatest Spy: Kelvnz, joining Nuts to recover and then randomly sending your nukes at them as soon as you had done so (without leaving the tribe
:lol:)

29. Biggest Stat Padder: Any player who made it to the end with less than five village losses

30. Best Leader: Justin

31. Worst Leader: Lesbe Friends
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser55895

1. Best All Around Player: Goddish (especially with his trusty sidekick :D)

2. Best Attacker: Goddish/sonic/rebel

3. Best Defender: Olly

4. Best strategic player: Cant Decide

5. Best Player that got rimmed: Old Mac (at least the sitters lol)

6. Biggest Barb Taker: Kush, Climb, Slpher :D

7. Best Tribe:TPL <3

8. Runner up Tribe: Barb

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Amanda, Ryan (HBD)

10. The player you never want to piss off: ciranore. He has hulks

11. Best team (group of players): TPL

12. Funniest Player: Tory

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): Amanda? Ryan? Tie i guess

14. Best War: TPL vs. Nuts!

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Tory. She sounds pretty Also Ean, i miss him :(

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: without regret 2.0's. He was too pro for me. Thankfully barb hacked him

17. Most over rated player: Kush, HBD, most others that were in se7en.

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer):Don't know, maybe justin. He started the world not knowing nukes needed rams, and look at him now. Proud mama right here

19. Most Annoying Player: Don't know

20. Luckiest Player: All the people that were in TPL, because they had the pleasure of meeting me.

21. Best Alliance:None really

22. Greatest Farmer:Bugsy

23. Best mail: Probably the titles of mails i sent in undecided to find sitters for accs i needed to trade off when i went to sleep.

24. Most Dramatic: Amanda by a longshot.

25. Most Paranoid: Still mandy.

26. Most Underhanded: Still gonna be mandy.

27. Most Loyal: TPL Crew, Goddish especially. together since day 1

28. Greatest Spy: All the accs nuts kicked when they started losing villages. Besides, for all amanda knew they were helping us
:lol:

29. Biggest Stat Padder: all the 500000 accs nuts recruited.

30. Best Leader:Justin

31. Worst Leader:Mandy