Best of/Worst of

Epic Pandas

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Sam :icon_cool:

11. Best team (group of players): Now me and sam are there, southern group ND :icon_twisted:

12. Funniest Player: Sam

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Sam

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): Mischief Managed - Since i joined :icon_rolleyes:

24. Most Dramatic: Sam

I think you are a little bit obsessed with me, boy.

DeletedUser97878

<3 marry me plz

but yeah sorry for bigging your ego up even more, but I don't know that many players yet :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94059

i think this one has been put to rest now
136507296676e998af968ff46148e54e.png

http://www.twstats.com/en73/index.php?page=player&id=4765465

DeletedUser

Are you saying Nwaro is now the best all around player or debating Rage's selection of himself as best defender? I'm sure you'll get an argument on either count. I'm not a Rage/Hyenas fan but that boy was giving you all fits until you launched this 7K attack OP on him. You have to give a bit of credit where due.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Renote is a much better defender than Rage overall. Rage just stacked villages. He rarely sniped any trains. He also missed a lot of dodges, losing all kinds of troops at home. Renote shifts troops around very well, has demonstrated ability to snipe, and does not seem to miss many dodges.

DeletedUser88324

Stacks and high odd do not make a great defender. The fact that rage lasted several ops in the past is due to ND doing a poor job on opping. This time the op was done flawless and the outcome is visible.

I second that renote has proven a much better defender, much more of a challenge, and an entertaining one at that.400 of my nukes hit him and not one hit troops at home. That takes time and dedicationband patience

DeletedUser94059

Are you saying Nwaro is now the best all around player or debating Rage's selection of himself as best defender? I'm sure you'll get an argument on either count. I'm not a Rage/Hyenas fan but that boy was giving you all fits until you launched this 7K attack OP on him. You have to give a bit of credit where due.

I play on nwaro so it wouldn't be right to big note the acc, I was pointing out rage. As mike said we ran poor ops against him in the past but this time was different (thanks to thom)

DeletedUser

To say a fair point, usually best defenders don't delete while they are being attacked, or give up regardless, he wasn't the only one being targeted at the time.(Not that anyone was saying he was the best defender)

Nathan

DeletedUser

How could he be everyone knows Tory is, deny it at your peril.