Best of worst of

• Thread starter DeletedUser94059
  • Start date

DeletedUser94059

Ok the forums are dead as usual so will try this, taken from another worlds forums,

Mine are from tribemates or people i have been in contact with and has shown what they can do

1. Best All Around Player: Bullet - seems to know what they are doing

2. Best Attacker: HTM - ODA speaks for itself

3. Best Defender: a tie between zeah (when she was around) and Govalon - copped a flogging from rhythm with minimal tribe def and didnt give up

4. Best strategic player: hard to compare

5. Best Player that got rimmed:

6. Biggest Barb Taker: tudadar - self explanatory

7. Best Tribe: Rhythm (most consistent)

8. Runner up Tribe: Tnub

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: to many to name

10. The player you never want to piss off: HTM will just nuke you

11. Best team (group of players): Rhythm as they cooperate well as a team closely followed by my nublets

12. Funniest Player: Zeah, when she was around

14. Best War: rhythm vs crash/flood

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Anyone that can put up with my crap

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: Robert/mikechen

17. Most over rated player: Nathan (locke)

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): Brandon

19. Most Annoying Player/s: Old crash leadership

20. Luckiest Player: me

21. Best Alliance: crash and flood while it lasted

22. Greatest Farmer: Any of the top 10

23. Best mail:

24. Most Dramatic: Me - have to have fun some how

25. Most Paranoid:

26. Most Underhanded: tenora - that back stab you did on us when you were suppose to war rhythm

27. Most Loyal: Tnub members i approached a few with an idea of forming a new tribe and we have proved people wrong

28. Greatest Spy: any of the crash players that randomly say stuff in general chit chat lol

29. Biggest Stat Padder: player not found - highest avg points per vill in top 25

30. Best Leader: Joseph (locke) before he quit

31. Worst Leader: Nathan/Robert

Last edited by a moderator:

Player not found.

001 Best all round player: Krystalballty - never seen such a beast on this World.

002. Best Attacker: It's a draw between Instinctive Survival and Hells Toy Master. Both are strong offensively, wouldn't want to be on the hitting end of either the pair.

003. Best Defender: Locke (the original guy) had done a Pnf by going a few hundred villages unconquered until a tiny slip up messed it up, would be nice to see someone win a world without losing a village :d

004. Best strategic player: Scott - I love how they organise Ops and stuff to keep me busy and not bored.

005. Best player that got rimmed: Farmzilla obviously.

006. Biggest Barb nobler: The almighty tudadar

007. Best tribe: CRASH! when it was at their best days.

008. Runner-up tribe: Sierra.

009. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Muzza sometimes or even my co-players :d

010. Potts the little bitch :X
(waits for Potts to kick my arse later)

011. Best team: Sierra as a tribe.

012. Funniest player: Ice Queen when she played Hoidoeiok.

013. Best war: Loading vs CRASH!

014. Who would you most like to meet: Casper <3

015. Who's computer would you most like to break: Erik :X

016. Most overrated player: CowbowBarry

017. Most improved: Hunter

018. Most annoying players: LOVERLOVER!.. Lily of the valley, Jhannux (WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!) and many more.

019. Luckiest player: Me. Ask Hunter if you want to laugh at me :d

020. Best alliance: I've never seen a good alliance or I don't remember :d

021. Greatest farmer: Don't know anyone that good at farming.

022. Best mail: Me in the Skype Chatroom :p

023: Most dramatic: Me, ask any ex-Sierra members :d

024. Most paranoid: Potts.

025. Most underhanded: Redroad by FAR.

026. Most loyal: My boys that played my beautiful account :)

027. Greatest spy: My co-player who played MY ACCOUNT who was in ROGUES SKYPE CHATROOM for a month :d

028. Greatest stat padder: Nobody worth mentioning.

029. Best leader: Googly and Dan in Fate.

030. Worst leader: Redrover and Lord Trynet in Rogue.

DeletedUser118181

1. Best All Around Player: Gavin from Krystalballty

2. Best Attacker: Marv that guy is a beast

3. Best Defender: Xanath

4. Best strategic player: Scott

6. Biggest Barb Taker: tudadar

7. Best Tribe: Loading

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Erik from c-note. or Pots from krystalballty

10. The player you never want to piss off: Gavin

11. Best team (group of players):Old Sierra players

12. Funniest Player: War

14. Best War:Sierra vs Tsuper

15. Who would you most like to meet?: PNF cause he is an idiot

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: Rawdeath

17. Most over rated player: probably PNF

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): Erik from c-note

19. Most Annoying Player/s: PNF

20. Luckiest Player: me

21. Best Alliance:

22. Greatest Farmer: Me and gavin as a team

23. Best mail: Gladiator being a idiot

24. Most Dramatic: Cristal

25. Most Paranoid:most likely me.

26. Most Underhanded: Redroad

27. Most Loyal: Sierra members

28. Greatest Spy:

29. Biggest Stat Padder: player not found

30. Best Leader: Pots of course

31. Worst Leader: Pots

32. Best ghost: Casper the friendly ghost

-Hunter/Krystalballty

formerly c-note

xDaemon.

1. Best All Around Player: Gavin from Krystalballty

2. Best Attacker: Marv, never want to piss him off

3. Best Defender: C-note during T-Super war

5. Best Player that got rimmed: Farmzilla

6. Biggest Barb Taker: tudadar, no doupt here

7. Best Tribe: Loading, (Pots would kill me if i answered something els)

8. Runner up Tribe: Rhythm

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Hunter from krystalballty

10. The player you never want to piss off: Have to say PzIV, you got to respect the little bugger.

11. Best team (group of players):Old Sierra players

12. Funniest Player: Pots, you can’t take him serious XD

14. Best War:Sierra vs Tsuper

15. Who would you most like to meet?: PNF cause i really want to see how he is like in rl.

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: Beths, cause she attacked me XD

17. Most over rated player: Sorry but have to say CowboyBarry

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): Me XD

19. Most Annoying Player/s: Jake

20. Luckiest Player: me always

21. Best Alliance:

22. Greatest Farmer: Gavin from KB

23. Best mail: Nathan from Locke acc to ask me to switch sides XD

24. Most Dramatic: PNF

25. Most Paranoid: Hunter

26. Most Underhanded: Redroad

27. Most Loyal: Sierra members

28. Greatest Spy:

30. Best Leader: Pots and Scot working together

31. Worst Leader: Jake,, when he was duke for a day in Sierra XD

32. Best ghost: Casper the friendly ghost, ofcourse

DeletedUser118181

1. Best All Around Player: Marv from Instinctive Survival (except he never frontline)

2. Best Attacker: Marv from Instinctive Survival

3. Best Defender: PvIZ or any other turtle

4. Best strategic player: Eric from Rikkk (best op planner)

7. Best Tribe: i miss Sierra days

8. Runner up Tribe: Loading

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: potts from krystallbalty

10. The player you never want to piss off: PvIZ (just dont)

11. Best team (group of players): ...

12. Funniest Player: ...

14. Best War: seirra vs. tsup

15. Who would you most like to meet?: im fine

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: ...

17. Most over rated player: ...

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): me from c-note

19. Most Annoying Player/s: i dont want to say anything about this yet, i'll when world ends

20. Luckiest Player: me from cnote

21. Best Alliance: ...

22. Greatest Farmer: gavins from krystallbalty

23. Best mail: Jahalman from krystallbalty

24. Most Dramatic: xDaemon.

25. Most Paranoid: ...

26. Most Underhanded: ...

27. Most Loyal: ..

28. Greatest Spy:...

30. Best Leader: Potts from krystallbalty

31. Worst Leader: Hunter from krystallbalty (as former former tribe leader)

-erik/c-note

mattnsamm

1. Best All Around player: Giuseppe

2. Best Attacker: Hazmat early game

3. Best Defender: Baneofninja, Running Bullet, Acez ....wsnaps, scawt, coffecake, locke?, briegel, martial law, secz, risharks, disaster, eye of tiger, UNCLE BILL lol and sapphire jim of course so many more sorry if i forgot you

4. Best strategic player: Crisco

5. Best Player that got rimmed: Any

6. Biggest Barb Taker: tudadar anyone else is just a jerk

7. Best Tribe: old oak

8. Runner up Tribe: TBS

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Tudadar

10. The player you never want to piss off: Tudadar

11. Best team (group of players): North Atm

12. Funniest Player: Cowboy Barry

14. Best War: Hazmat/Comet/Hell Vs Sf

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Someone in Royalty

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: My GF's

17. Most over rated player: Myself

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): Killer

19. Most Annoying Player/s: Hmmm tie between esll and calvin lol. Sorry Redroad:icon_sad:

20. Luckiest Player: Isnt that another way of saying without skill? I dunno either way.

21. Best Alliance: Rim Alliance against Crash albeit its ineffectiveness or The Art tribe alliance early game same deal though didnt work lol.

22. Greatest Farmer: The Prophet

23. Best mail: Wittman

24. Most Dramatic: Any duke

25. Most Paranoid: Me

26. Most Underhanded: We have yet to see but Tim from vivo I'll just throw you out there cuz you were popular punching bag on this topic

27. Most Loyal: Many and Not so many honorable mention the Fenix crew(black knight especially)

28. Greatest Spy: Esll lol

29. Biggest Stat Padder: player not found sure not so sure on this

30. Best Leader: Skype albeit an enemy he is a ruthless diplomat and from the varied accounts in his tribe(size skill etc) not just about winning but about loyalty and friendship.

31. Worst Leader: Nathan sorry but just an opinion.

-MattnSamm

Last edited:

Player not found.

Can anyone explain what the Biggest Stat Padder is? I'm starting to get concerned, lmao

DeletedUser118442

lol,,,,I was voted as the greatest spy (again),,,,,I guess I should say thanks :icon_biggrin:,,but I'm retired now :p
you should've seen my work before in a spy mission,,,,you would've been really impressed :)

little barbarian

1. Best All Around Player: Ryan, Bullet, Guiseppe

2. Best Attacker: HTM-Chris :icon_rolleyes:

3. Best Defender: Leah on OWTTH

5. Best player that got rimmed: Vivo

6. Biggest Barb Taker: Tudadardardar

7. Best Tribe: Rhythm

8. Runner up Tribe: TBS LOL no, eeuhm; either Tnub or Loading atm

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Ryannnnnn

10. The player you never want to piss off: idk.. scott? Chris? I don't care lol

11. Best team (group of players): Rhythm/Tnub

12. Funniest Player: pnf-Patrick

13. Best war: Hazmat vs skullcrushers; was soooo funny

14. Who would you most like to meet: Leah, and going to soon. c:

15. Who's computer would you most like to break: Nin-YO, you scared the sh*t out of me once

16. Most overrated player:

17. Most improved: Pnf-Patrick

18. Most annoying players: Bloods.. lol

19. Luckiest Player: Everyone is putting him or herself, so yeah, I'll go with me?

20. Best Alliance: Hazmat & Crash!

21. Greatest farmer: HTM with his new co

22. Best mail: mails between me and Nin lol, Ben & Jerries are just wayyy too good.

23. Most dramatic: Me, lol

24. Most paranoid:

25. Most underhanded: Redroad

26. Most Loyal: Eye of the tiger

27. Greatest Spy: Spies suck

28. Greatest stat padder: /

29. Best Leader: Giuseppe aka old locke, by far

30. Worst Leader: /

Muahs

DeletedUser118442

1. Best All Around Player: since I don't them,,,I'll go with the most OD (running bullet)

2. Best Attacker: HTM

3. Best Defender: I gotta say unclebill,,,he gave Crash some serious problems,,,and I think he will continue to do so,,

4. Best strategic player: don't know any,,

5. Best Player that got rimmed: me (in the near future lol)

7. Best Tribe: I gotta say Rhythm,,,they deserve alot of respect here,,

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: if I say one name the others will be pissed of,,,so I won't,,

10. The player you never want to piss off: ODA speaks,,

11. Best team (group of players): maybe later :p

12. Funniest Player: SoSorry when she was around,,

14. Best War: yet to happen (Rhythm VS Loading) will be fun to watch,,

15. Who would you most like to meet?: linus,,,and he knows why :p

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: I like the idea,,,I'm not a violent person,,but that one time while I was chatting to mejacks really pissed me off,,,he didn't understand a word of what I was saying,,

17. Most over rated player: tooo many,,,but remains to be decided,,

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): me while trying to remember how to play TW again :)

19. Most Annoying Player/s: me,,and ofc some crash members who thought (and still do think) I was a spy,,that was/is pretty annoying,

20. Luckiest Player: all,,,,especially the ones who were near Locke and Ted barbs

21. Best Alliance: there isn't atm

22. Greatest Farmer: HTM is doing a hell of job right now,,

23. Best mail: my mails with SoSorry and Drygallen,,,,

24. Most Dramatic: me,,,and sometimes the ex-Owned duke,,

25. Most Paranoid: me again,,

26. Most Underhanded: /

27. Most Loyal: /

28. Greatest Spy: not me,,,so I think the one behind the canceling all the Ops in Crash,,

30. Best Leader: old Locke

31. Worst Leader: mikechen

MR.MR

A bit sick of the one-word answers here, so I will provide some insight into my mind for each point. Ive had my nose in a lot of places over the last 10 months on this world, so I am going to try and do a little bit better than just naming my current tribemates for everything. I am fortunate to play with a fantastic group of players in Loading, but it would be boring if I just named them for each point, especially when so much has happened since I joined here in February.

1. Best All Around Player: runningbullet without a doubt in my mind is the best all-around player on this server. Everyone around me knows how ready I am to hang up my TW gloves once this world is over... but I would secretly consider being a background co with him for one more go (as long as I am not roped into leadership, dear god 7 years of torture is enough!)

2. Best Attacker: If we are just talking ODA, then currently HTM wins that crown. But HTM mostly just launches his nukes without actually doing a nuke + noble op from his account. I think I would go with niceday0717 - the amount of precision timing he does from his cell phone is quite impressive.

3. Best Defender: runningbullet here. ive gotten the opportunity to observe him from up close, and he is great. Can analyze attack patterns to spot ops, his troops and his tribemates troops are promptly returned to origin for redeploy, stays calm, writes concisely to ask for troops, and possesses the technical skills to snipe/backtime/etc. Another mention would be GLADIATOR - his style of nobling every barb and hunkering down and staying small is not one I would choose, but he does well to keep his troops moving around and gets enjoyment from the game.

4. Best strategic player: Is it narcissistic to name myself?

5. Best Player that got rimmed: ViVo was a one trick pony, but if we are talking pure technical skills, ViVo. One Way Ticket To Hell also had several very skilled players at its helm over its duration on this world.

7. Best Tribe: Rhythm has performed the best on this world, have weathered numerous ups and downs, and were expected to be a steamroll by CRASH + Flood and crew back in June/July.

8. Runner up Tribe: TSUck/TSUPER - we were undersized, disliked on the externals, but we kept fighting and were matching top tribes in OD. Coordination within that tribe was fantastic.

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: I don't go around seeking to piss people off with frequency... but I love the sadistic satisfaction of knowing my opponent is pissed off when I disrupt a well-laid plan of theirs.

10. The player you never want to piss off: Dacul1 or Floadi - These ladies are not to be trifled with

11. Best team (group of players): Rhythm have always worked well together. North plays very well too. I made the mistake of trying to talk through third parties at the end of the Rogue war instead of making it a priority to do myself, and it drove most of them towards CRASH - might be the single biggest world-changing mistake I have made on this world.

12. Funniest Player: The pure delusional excrement that spews out of Michael Wittmans mouth both ingame and on the forums

Nobody has noticed yet that we are missing #13 from the original post?

14. Best War: TSU vs TSUck - the battle for the 44/45 border: with Growth also nipping at our backsides, we knew that we were going to have to cede the territory there, but this was a gritty battle where not a single inch was given freely. Had some of the most fun of my TW career on the svsma account with noche and arathi taking on most of TSU.

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Javi from my tribe, talked with him more than anyone else on this server. But I'd seriously be interested to meet any of my tribemates and most of the players I have crossed paths with in my TW career. I've met some wonderful people on this game, and actually became friends with some in RL over the years. Theres 4 cheeseheads and 1 former cheesehead in Loading, we will need to get together for a beer at some point. Maybe if the Packers make the super bowl?

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: I'm glad Italian Locke is gone from the world, I would have had to try a lot harder on this world with him around, and I much prefer to be lazy. I'm not really interested in taking out someones computer, thats no different than Steve and his DDoSing, I would prefer to settle things ingame.

17. Most over rated player: The original PNF. or ViVo. CowboyBarry was a disappointment, going toe to toe with Cowboy in the summer before the CRASHMat merge was fun, back and forth timing things in miniscule gaps. I appreciate the free access to k45, but was looking forward to playing against him again.

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): I am not aware of any first-world success stories here on W78. Belowpar played like SPB when i faced him on w68, barbling and turtling. Was impressed to see his opping ability here on 78. Crampfenburg and fabster1 have both improved their gameplay as time has progressed, too.

19. Most Annoying Player/s: Cookie Monster was pretty bad. But none worse than Velibor for annoyance.

20. Luckiest Player: Me. I was able to save my players and add the best of TSU to my roster thanks to Velibor's arrogance in thinking that they could beat Rhythm + TSUck in a war together. That launched the partnership between Rhythm and TSUck that has carried through to today, and theres a lot to be said for that first domino falling. I was lucky that my old friend Mark was in HazMat, and I was lucky that HazMat was horribly ran driving Mark to come play with me - as almost a leadership clone of myself, and a top-rate player, he has had profound impact on the success of my tribes and account here. I am lucky to have noche as a coplayer since March, and Mark since before the CrashMat Merger. Quality account partners are hard to come by. I was lucky that Italian Locke quit, and Nathan barbed the account. The former removed a lot of the bark from CRASH, and the latter sent them into a nice disarray at the exact time we were already planning to start our CRASH war. You can manufacture a lot of success, but there is something to be said about having the right opportunities present themselves at the right times (Malcolm Gladwell writes a great book on this topic)

21. Best Alliance: Rhythm/TSUPER (and continuing) - we've worked well together over the last 8-9 months to get to where we are now.

22. Greatest Farmer: With LA Enhance, its taken most of the thinking out of farming. Best farmer is someone with the computer access to do it the most, and the people who have taken the extra time to shape all of the barbs around them.

23. Best mail: The constant outlandish baiting by GLADIATOR and the drivel by Michael Wittman are enjoyable to read.

24. Most Dramatic: Redroad or PNF. Each tribe has their drama queen that gives leadership grey hairs

25. Most Paranoid: 10000% me.

26. Most Underhanded: SPB leadership - in 7 years of leading tribes I have never had a tribe take me through 2 weeks of negotiations, sign a deal, with the full intent to betray it within a week. Runner up was the backstab by HazMat against TSUck. Had an alliance agreement, disregarded nobling terms, recruited from us, waited for our frontline players to be asleep, even mailed the accounts to make sure they were offline, at which point they ignored cancellation terms and began nobling their allies. Second runner up was the surprise move of all of MILFS players to Flood where they immediately began attacking Rhythm after having been in an allied tribe to Rhythm previously. Third runner up was Muzza joining Rhythm purely to try and score some Rhythm internals before going back to Sierra. This is also a first for me in 7 years, I've never seen this done before (or had it done to me).

27. Most Loyal: The players that have stuck together since day one in KOH. Not many left on this world, but KOH - TSUck - TSUPER - Loading has not been an easy journey, and plenty have tried to pull us apart. Impressed with my current tribe, we hadn't been together for too long when CRASH (on multiple occasions) attempted to pull us apart by contacting a handful of members for recruitment. Each time, every player involved has informed me immediately, and we gained some decent intel both times.

28. Greatest Spy: The true "Greatest Spy"will never be listed here as his cover will never be blown thus making him or her a great spy.

29. Biggest Stat Padder: MAD-X - has sat on the rim and farmed and grown to top 25 eating almost nothing but internals and barbs - of his 524 villages, 5 are caps from TBS, 6 are caps from Rhythm, and 13 are caps from CRASH, and most of these were isolated villages due to players moving around tribes and thus diplomacy changing. The rest of his caps are barbs, internals, and players that are so small compared to him the only difficulty is breaking the morale bonus. ODA is low too, and at 700k ODD has killed a mere 12 total nukes worth of troops as defender on this world. I would call these stats padded.

30. Best Leader: Italian Locke

31. Worst Leader: HazMat leadership during the TSUck war (some of these same players have lead or currently lead CRASH, and note the struggles that have existed there too)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

DeletedUser105935

No one from crash has done one so here it is......

1. Best All Around Player: I would say that it is a tie between bullet and scott. both have had pressure applied to there accounts and have come out the other side stronger. kudos done alot better than others and continue to do so.

2. Best Attacker: Htm has the oda and will forever love them all. But for timing and being a general pain in my ass ill say dracul1 shes caused me some headaches other last few months.

3. Best Defender: disaster for me closely followed by nicco. they have both taken beatings from rhythm and loading leading to them both being top of the odd rankings at there respective times. We all love pam lots.

4. Best strategic player: There is a few i cant pick one.

5. Best Player that got rimmed: got to be owtth. vivo got what they deserved but thats just how i feel.

6. Biggest Barb Taker: tudadar - nough said

7. Best Tribe: Rhythm (most consistent)

8. Runner up Tribe: The current members of crash that have stuck it out....

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Got to be are baalbag/sin/warlock the guy is a leg but by god you can wind him up and watch him go. closely followed i am told by myself although these problems seem to be getting better these pills are magic i tell ya....

10. The player you never want to piss off: ryan cause hes a penis

11. Best team (group of players): Rhythm as they cooperate well as a team. they have proven this with massive opps on crash that have dwarfed any other tribes ive seen so far so should be fun to see how it all ends up. i tip these guys for win as it stands.

12. Funniest Player: GTB max from mejaxks. the dude bummed upto me so much and hes is genuinely in love with legacy player phillip they bicker like husband and wife its hilarious.

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Well max. developed a nice little frendship there and we are going to this weekend for a boozy weekend. way get on beers lads. and ems from cowboy barry just always end up talking shes a nice person along with jennie in are dugeon.

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: ryan so so so so so so so so bad

17. Most over rated player: Nathan (locke) if i ever see him again hes dead enough said

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): has to be mmarouf he hardly new anything and has become a key member of are tribe in many ways well done buddy.

19. Most Annoying Player/s: Ryan but i still love him.

20. Luckiest Player: Not me thats for shore.

21. Best Alliance: Rhythm/Loading

22. Best farmer. Locke before he left/ italian one

23. Best mail: got to be blissful insanity's mails

24. Most Dramatic: Me - its not best ino but i cant help it

25. Most Paranoid: quackers for definite.

26. Most Underhanded: there is a few so rather not divulge.

27. Most Loyal: The guys who have stuck with me through crashes dark days and still till this day. much respect and i hope we can pull something out of the bag that allows us to win will go down as best comback by far.

28. Greatest Spy: The tribe hoppers who went tnub.

29. Biggest Stat Padder: Madx guy has done nothing at all.

31. Worst Leader: Hazmatt guys from what i can tell.

DeletedUser

1. Best All Around Player: I will Always love HTM. Chris ur a boss

2. Best Attacker: HTM. "This a frontline villa should we make it d? NUKE!!!"

3. Best Defender: Disaster. Unlike me had tribe help BUT hes still amazing. Nice work

4. Best strategic player: people who deleted this merge happy world lol

5. Best Player that got rimmed: me. LOL. noooo maybe... no Ive got no clue who else has deleted. So meh. Maybe cowboyjust cuz of ems <3

6. Biggest Barb Taker: tudadar, this is now what u call mass barb nobelers.

7. Best Tribe: Rhythm .... tho. Very half assed when I was there

8. Runner up Tribe: Tnub <3 love this crew

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: ummmmm.weirdly Im not sure I ever pissed someone off to the extreme here. Fluke. Ill be more trolly laterz

10. The player you never want to piss off: Ryan, cuz hes a penis!!! HAHAHAHAHA~! Actually the funniest ever. I had tears<3 u sam hahahahhaha

11. Best team (group of players):The nubs. the sexy nubs. the dont take no shit nubs lol

12. Funniest Player: Either ryry or ems. Both had me in tears, maybe big drew. Not here, but always makes me giggle

15. Who would you most like to meet?: LOL! Ems lets cuddle. Ryry still down for beer pong. HTM crew lets get a drink!

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: no ones. maybe roberts. What an asshat.

17. Most over rated player: Nathan (locke)

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): Dont really know

19. Most Annoying Player/s: meh,everyones annoying sometimes.

20. Luckiest Player: meh

21. Best Alliance: rhythm and anyone who stayed with them haha

22. Greatest Farmer: old locke

23. Best mail: from the cookiez boys when they were here <3

24. Most Dramatic: me. goota be consistent lol

25. Most Paranoid: dunno

26. Most Underhanded: dunno

27. Most Loyal: People.... who dont leave sinking ships... theres like 5 I think here haha

28. Greatest Spy: dunno. They are shit tho not great so the question is moot

29. Biggest Stat Padder: gawd so many

31. Worst Leader: Nathan/Robert

DeletedUser117635

1. Best All Around Player: Tie between the Rankorn Guys, Mark from Gov, and the HTM guys(Gab and Chris)

2. Best Attacker: Chris from HTM

3. Best Defender: I think this goes to Zeah. We failed her but she still kicked alot of ass

4. Best strategic player: David, from MAD X(When he actually does OPs :p)

5. Best Player that got rimmed: Idk, but Id say one of those Hydra or WSD guys that left. Not really because they were the best, but because they were the hardest to rim

6. Biggest Barb Taker: Im gonna say Katsumi, Soi6, @junny, gaep, and the other guys at TWM. Im not too bad either

7. Best Tribe: I heard CRASH! under Locke was great. TNub #1 rn.

8. Runner up Tribe: Idk... Rhythm? OD wise?

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Me. I will all caps rage in public skype chats, then fake you for 10 days nonstop. Lol. Jk. Id say Suri from Ace account. Old Fraaty. I have some of his stuff quoted.

10. The player you never want to piss off: Uhhh.... Katsumi in TWM? They will cat you to dust. Check Recursive on TW Stats if you doubt

11. Best team (group of players): Ace and HTM

12. Funniest Player: Depends on the time of day.

14. Best War: Idk. Alot have ended in merges or NAPs. BLooDs vs ~FV~ for K76 was good.

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Definitely whoever is on the Scott, liwu, Numb, and that groups account's. Id love to smack some of them into reality

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: Lord king Spartacus, so he can get a life and stop big taking for no reason

17. Most over rated player: Nathan

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): Brandon

19. Most Annoying Player/s: Leader of SPB and Lord King Spartacus

20. Luckiest Player: Id say whoever it is on Fidge. how can you not time a train yet? there is a new noble feature....

21. Best Alliance: Uhhhh.... BASH and Tnub?

22. Greatest Farmer: Gab from HTM

23. Best mail: Me

24. Most Dramatic: Jenny

25. Most Paranoid: Me or David. We overthink things sometimes

26. Most Underhanded: Recursive

27. Most Loyal: All of Tnub

28. Greatest Spy: There are no great spies, but CASH! ratted themselves out alot. Legacy tried to spy while he was in leadership.

29. Biggest Stat Padder: PNF

30. Best Leader: I think that is subjective

31. Worst Leader: Mike/Rob

Player not found.

Been a very long time since this was done..

1. Best all-round Player: runningbullet - Is there something this guy can't do?

2. Best Attacker: Probably runningbullet.

3. Best Defender: RiRi. He's just simply noob :|

Or kwanll (jk)

4. Best strategic player: Tough call this one but I'm gonna say Titu, he's a genius.

5. Best Player that got rimmed: CowboyBarry? I think I'm forgetting someone, lol.

6. Biggest Barb Taker: Me.

7. Best Tribe: Rhythm or North back in the day.

8. Runner up Tribe: Sierra.

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Luke or War :D

10. The player you never want to piss off: Is there anyone? ;)

11. Best team (group of players): I don't really know tbh, there's the Rhythm who are performing good on their frontline so perhaps them.

12. Funniest Player: Pots.

13. Best War: Was there any war that didn't end up with both tribes merging? If not then none.

14. Who would you most like to meet?: No-one.

15. Who's computer would you most like to break?: My own so I can quit this game :p

16. Most over rated player: Perhaps liii.

17. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): I'm going to be serious with this one and say myself - All I could do was farm and grow shit fast but now I'm all-round complete.

18. Most Annoying Player/s: The 26 pointers mailing me with their bullshit.

19. Luckiest Player: Myself, should have been nobled in startup (thanks to a certain player who saved me) and having the good laughs in the chats.

20. Best Alliance: I don't believe in diplomacy.

21. Greatest Farmer: Titu or Dan (SportVision) because they gave me so many good days of farming races which was good times :D

22. Best mail: The spam.

23. Most Dramatic: Me. Don't get me started.

24. Most Paranoid: Teemo

25. Most Underhanded: W78.

26. Most Loyal: Players who have stayed in a tribe for 360 days :p

27. Best tribe mate: Krystalballty, for them all giving me good memories.

28. Worst tribe mate: Players who don't help in any way when it mattered.

29. Worst Attacker: Me when I'm lazy.

30. Worst defender: There's a lot of them, way too many to count.

31. Worst leader: Light one easily, bad attitude, poor mentality and complete piss poor skillfuly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118442

1. Best All Around Player: My mentor to be bullet ;)
never really seen a player like him before,,and watching him do some of the thing he does made me appreciate him more as W78 god
Honorable mentions: Titu and Acez

2. Best Attacker: maybe the duet of Acez and HTM?

3. Best Defender: Liii lol?
nah probably bullet / titu / Acez / UB are better defenders,,but I have the record of 17 mil :cool:

4. Best strategic player: some people say scott,,I can't see why,,his ideas led to Loading being formed,,which led to loading's fall,,which led to fusion being formed,,and now fusion's fall :p
So yeah I will go with titu or brandon on this one

5. Best Player that got rimmed: owtth or gov

6. Biggest Barb Taker: why everyone is saying tudadar when you have Liii (check stats lol)

7. Best Tribe: Rhythm,,,had its moments of weakness but was able to rise up and now end up as rank 1 tribe with no real match here

8. Runner up Tribe: North?

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Titu by far lol
although he will rim me eventually,,,but I just have fun watching his reaction when I go stupid on tribe chat :p

10. The player you never want to piss off: Ryan since he is a loose cannon :D

11. Best team (group of players): Rhythm again,,,maybe me and my def providers too? :oops:

12. Funniest Player: dunno,,,maybe pnf o_O

14. Best War: This world didn't have any,,maybe Rhythm VS North would be fun,,fusion war is just internalling fusion player one at a time :)

15. Who would you most like to meet?: almost anyone,,,maybe Anton :)

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: atm no one's,,,I'm living a peaceful life on Liii

17. Most over rated player: again with this,,looooooooooooooots of W78 are over rated,,I'm over rated myself :p
but pnf asked to be named here Sooo PNF you sir are the most over rated gut around ;)

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): me turning from a back liner turtle to a front liner turtle haha

19. Most Annoying Player/s: alot will say me with my questions and stuff,,,but Io don't think so,
maybe players who made me dodge incs for days :(

20. Luckiest Player: anyone who was near muzza internal :p

21. Best Alliance: There wasn't any,,,some said Loading/Rhythm,,and now look where they are lol

22. Greatest Farmer: Titu-cin-many more
worst farmer is me by far :(

23. Best mail: none lately

24. Most Dramatic: everyone can be a little dramatic :D

25. Most Paranoid:There was a few,,

26. Most Underhanded: didn't want to say this but,,,I was not going to attack anyone from old tnub who joined Fusion and I expected the same,,but they fired fakes/nukes in their first Op,,,
No hard feelings though :)

27. Most Loyal: Acez to tnub when we were being killed on the southern front he didn't leave us
Our shepherd :)

28. Greatest Spy: The invisible super spy that fusion think Rhythm has and they did mention him in a few places now :p

29. Biggest Stat Padder: PNF/GG ate internals,,grew,,,did nothing remarkable in this war,,etc

30. Best Leader: old Locke and now titu,,so hard to decide :D

31. Worst Leader: bad locke/mikechen in Crash
Those who had an idea of merging the way to win and failing miserably (Fusion leadership) and whoever duke they have now lol