Best of/Worst of

--G--

In the long run they will have to screw them over 1 by 1 though , not everyone can win the world unless Tribal Wars makes the world top 10 hugging tribes win LOL
Said the tribe who is allied to Paryl and tried to ally DIGG but got denied?

Age of Ultron

lets not forget their alliances with jager, jagers , ema family, jesters and so on, probably salty since their allies in jager are no more, along with paryl hitting/taking out their other allies, ema family .

Deleted User - 10618707

I know this is supposed to be a joke but yall are napped or allied to every top tribe who borders you who isn't fools......... And if you want to say im wrong name one... Used? Knock? Yummy? TBS? Fools? These are your borders you are seemingly not attacking any of them ever like a nap is in place

We are not attacked fools either. Would that suggest we have diplo?.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Said the tribe who is allied to Paryl and tried to ally DIGG but got denied?

Ha even if that was true it still dosen't compare to the amount of tribes and players your hugging and if it were true then you must also have good relations with Digg as well for them to give you this info , so basically another tribe your hugging , how many tribes does your tribe have to hug in order to win ?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We are not attacked fools either. Would that suggest we have diplo?.

Either you have no ideal what's going on with your tribe because you spend so much time socializing in skype chats and externals or you amuse yourself lying all the time .

5241fc2842721c86f917b6fff372760b.png

DeletedUser121132

Best of W95 the bailian hate posts

worst of w95 everything other than the bailian hate post

Williamthefirst

Best - using the watchtower feature for the first time

Worst - to much hugging going on between tribes

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Fools adapting and bettering our pro strategy
fRsn0s0NTKWLHuyBrWoFaQ.png

What does davidkul have to do with me ? I'm no longer in FOOLS , both dukes quit weeks ago , no one leaded the tribe therefore most players left .