Best of/Worst of

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You sent nobles to.your mates villages...correct? So.you nobled them...
Thats what I said...

Also..you running to.daddy Matt for.protection is also a fact

Correct me If I'm wrong , but didn't I say I will join any coalition who is against PI , I know I did back in the 95 external forum somewhere . Anyway I'm done talking to you because it's absolutely foolish of me to do so , so go ahead and have your last words blah blah blah .

Schizophrenic

Correct me If I'm wrong , but didn't I say I will join any coalition who is against PI , I know I did back in the 95 external forum somewhere . Anyway I'm done talking to you because it's absolutely foolish of me to do so , so go ahead and have your last words blah blah blah .

Blah, hated PI from day one, Fools big family tribe with jester ema1&2, blah blah.

Noob

DeletedUser121288

Also..you running to.daddy Matt for.protection is also a fact
Footage of Balian and his fellow crusaders
rara.gif

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Footage of Balian and his fellow crusaders

And here's yours, you should consider writing us up a guide so that we can be an amazing player like yourself. I'd love to sit back on the rim nobling barbs and internals the whole world but I am not good enough to be on your level.

26ufnwz3wDUli7GU0.gif

DeletedUser121288

And here's yours, you should consider writing us up a guide so that we can be an amazing player like yourself. I'd love to sit back on the rim nobling barbs and internals the whole world but I am not good enough to be on your level.
Otto, don't take me for a fool please. Everyone knows very well Paryl is trying to hug just about everything on W95, and I personally have a strong suspicion you guys have stooped so low that you are even collaborating with the barbarians!!!!!
So yeah, I am taking them out now, better safe than sorry :cool:

Schizophrenic

I'd never take someone as good as you for a fool, clearly genius strategist which is why I asked for a guide from you sir.

You couldn't handle w95 why u talking nOOb

Bro i get lim to send a message to Yom about me 'returning to W95' 2mins later you mail me

Schizophrenic

I only said I'd rim you but as usual you let me down...

Bro, im just letting you save face, i wont let you save face when we have the who has the best abs comeptition. and you lose because you are about 100lbs soaking wet, and matt doesnt count be cause he is an angry little leprechaun