Best of / worst of

• Thread starter DeletedUser121212
  • Start date

DeletedUser120744

I Fail to see whats funny over a nuke splat? I Mean i have about 40 ish maybe more that darkass splatted for a return of -3 villages do you want to see that?

I love that sneak in 7th noble move you do with a ram timed an hour after to send close range. Definitely picking up that move for the future :D

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I love that sneak in 7th noble move you do with a ram timed an hour after to send close range. Definitely picking up that move for the future :D

:( Keep to your own ways, and p.s don't change a villa name before you cap it :D <3

DeletedUser120744

:( Keep to your own ways, and p.s don't change a villa name before you cap it :D <3

Oh, I knew you were going to hold it. I was just happy with my 2 cancels and regular snipe managed between 8:00-6:00 min on your 2 last nobles coming in. couldnt help too much at that point the number of troops that was in those snipes. lol In any case. Was fun

Janne

01). Best all-round player: Sneaky Jesus

02). Best attacker: Zora Orstar, throwing those spear nukes...

03). Most motivated attacker: Hayden - SirSnoopy

04). Best defender: Symbiote

05). Best strategic player: Reece, slowly banning every account so he can win with his secret account somewhere on the rim.

06). Best player that got rimmed: ASmileyface12, RIP :(

07). Biggest Barb taker: Kingas

08). Best tribe: The Jobless Tribe that was never created would have been so strong...

09). Best tribe mascot: Licky Cow

10). Best team (group of players): Martin & his gigantic ego, they seem to be getting along pretty well.

11). Funniest player(s): Shaggy <3

12). Worst Jokes: Cian

13). Best war: The Floating Terror vs NN, so much fun.

14). A horse's favorite sport: Stable tennis.

15). Best mail: Reece weekly circ's were amazing, I miss those :(

16). Best femail: Laura <3

17). Longest dry-spell: Josiah

18). Greatest spy: Aguiargon, no clue how he still didn't get caught.

19). Worst leader: All of them, have we learned nothing from history? War isn't the solution! You can build a throne with axes & spears, but you can’t sit on it for long. Let's just hug this out please...

Special mentions:

20). He who shall not be named: Lord Voldemort

21). Lord Voldemort next target: Nathan Potter, he doesn't seem to like Potters very much.

22). Best song picker: JT - Symbiote, still waiting for that playlist.

23). Most misspelled name: Carton, everyone keeps saying Catton or something like that, who the f is Cotton?

Ghostoxa

dont worry ive been giggling over this

O47dG5_yTIOjUPZn_IKlZg.png

Oh mate want me to start postings things that made me giggle?

Lord BillyNoMates

What has world 93 got to do with world 94? Oh yeah that's right, absolutely nothing o_O
well it proves hes a sorry ass for a player

and now because jesus is desperate for co players and he got on the account he seems to think hes untouchable

so yeah i think w93 has everything to do with a player being crap

Ghostoxa

maybe i should start posting you begging me for help on w93 because you were getting rimmed :D
Sure go for it, the thing you are forgetting is that I wanted to work with you to fight screw there, and not begging for help not getting rimmed... but you can bring other world issues to here, since you have nothing better to back up yourself.

And I'm a shitty player? hmm lets see how many villages Twodeadly took from Sneaky Jesus, can you show me that please?

You talk a lot like always, if you gonna shoot then shoot, don't talk, because looks like you have a little bit problem with getting the business done.

Lord BillyNoMates

Sure go for it, the thing you are forgetting is that I wanted to work with you to fight screw there, and not begging for help not getting rimmed... but you can bring other world issues to here, since you have nothing better to back up yourself.

And I'm a shitty player? hmm lets see how many villages Twodeadly took from Sneaky Jesus, can you show me that please?

You talk a lot like always, if you gonna shoot then shoot, don't talk, because looks like you have a little bit problem with getting the business done.
why dont you say how many trains i sent

unlike most players in vodka id quite happily sacrifice my nukes for others to grow were as vodka would quite happily sacrifice others nukes for there accounts to grow

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

unlike most players in vodka id quite happily sacrifice my nukes for others to grow were as vodka would quite happily sacrifice others nukes for there accounts to grow

Explain this? Pretty sure K54 Just dropped 250 Nukes on Empor for two people to do most/all of the nobeling? Your accusations again have no ground, once again.

Ghostoxa

Wait, no reference to w93? I wanted you to elaborate it, please show pics me begging you to save my ass, come on, go ahead, you got my permission.

Oh and you know how to send trains? haven't noticed that from you tbh...

You're just a shitty player and overrating yourself, will be funny reading your excuses... oh wait you already began huh

DeletedUser118185

Wait, no reference to w93? I wanted you to elaborate it, please show pics me begging you to save my ass, come on, go ahead, you got my permission.

Oh and you know how to send trains? haven't noticed that from you tbh...

You're just a shitty player and overrating yourself, will be funny reading your excuses... oh wait you already began huh

As sad as it is bro, but you cannot compete with Billy No Mates giant ego.
I gave up on that too...no point wasting your time on a player who will lose this world :D

DeletedUser

I should post the skype convo of Billy apologizing and begging on his knees for RoyalE's support in w93. :p That oughta knock his ego down a few pegs. He was practically crying like a newborn baby. It was honestly quite sad. I shouldnt have brought it up

Lord BillyNoMates

I should post the skype convo of Billy apologizing and begging on his knees for RoyalE's support in w93. :p That oughta knock his ego down a few pegs. He was practically crying like a newborn baby. It was honestly quite sad. I shouldnt have brought it up
LOL you being serious?

i was trying to unite the east to go against screw

but then after i quite you decided to turn on your tribe and join screw

so your morals are just as low as vodkas the difference is sean didnt abandon his own tribe for another and you did

DeletedUser

LOL you being serious?

i was trying to unite the east to go against screw

but then after i quite you decided to turn on your tribe and join screw

so your morals are just as low as vodkas the difference is sean didnt abandon his own tribe for another and you did

You make it sound like I was the only one who joined Screw. Was I the only one to join Screw, billy? :p

Cry more about it Billy. It's music to my ears every time you start moaning about your robust failures of that world. Pretty soon you'll be moaning about your w94 failures. So I gotta take my opportunity while I still have it. I'm sure you can understand that.

Can you guys srrsly stop taking this thread off topic?

Yeah, Sorry. Pickin on Billy is just soooooo pleasurable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98482

best merger ..Kurticus ... you missed out now your feeling my love.