Best Opponent in W32

DeletedUser

"best" opponent so far would be the only one that's survived my attacks =[

Doze theory <3

Only survived because she recruited the whole of K34 and got them to support her. Annoying...

DeletedUser22924

i haven't fought any good player so far, every player i have ever nuked is Rimmed(or mostly) now:icon_sad:

ravnscream

"best" opponent so far would be the only one that's survived my attacks =[

Doze theory <3

Only survived because she recruited the whole of K34 and got them to support her. Annoying...

been there, done that..

attack every member of the tribe.. :)

DeletedUser

best opponents have nothing to do with timing , thats just part of it.If it came to timing there have have been several in this world who attacked me with one second trains and nukes.But that didn't make them good opponents...impressive timing yes , good opponent , that is debateable.Best opponent in this world for me so far was Sismankurt.Had he won against me ....it would have been me rimmed instead of him.

DeletedUser

There was a polish player at the very beginning of the world who was quite impressive, he wreaked havoc in my area, backtimed me 3 times (once successfully :icon_redface:) and in general was extremely active and knowledgeable.

He was also great guy to talk to on mail I can't remember his name fully but it was Martin something. he would have made a good tribemate in my books :icon_biggrin:

Found him :
Martin the Filcok
http://www.twstats.com/en32/index.php?page=player&id=4298878

OMG i clicked the link checked tribe changes... HUNGRY was on there lol now i am starting to remeber tribes past ... lol

DeletedUser

best opponents have nothing to do with timing , thats just part of it.If it came to timing there have have been several in this world who attacked me with one second trains and nukes.But that didn't make them good opponents...impressive timing yes , good opponent , that is debateable.Best opponent in this world for me so far was Sismankurt.Had he won against me ....it would have been me rimmed instead of him.

lol.. i like this... so your saying,if he had beat you, you would have lost :lol:

dont have a best opponent yet. mebbe ill find one shortly...:icon_evil:

DeletedUser43045

Best i've faced was RedApril, sniped alot of 500 ms trains; wich deserves at least some degree of respect.

DeletedUser

Best i've faced was RedApril, sniped alot of 500 ms trains; wich deserves at least some degree of respect.

Yeah, I heard that he was a nightmare for you. Wasn't there another N.H member who was touch to fight too?

DeletedUser7249

why don't you just send staggered nukes in between your trains then if he is such a problem?

there is no such a thing as skill in this game, only speed in attack and patience in planning.

DeletedUser40651

um... I never fought a good player before. Any that I did fight I rimmed. I didn't even lose a village in an all out fight. Only from snipings.:icon_cry: