Best players to have joined W57?

DeletedUser

I'm just curious to see the competition on this world, and to see if it will be worth while playing for serious players. So who are the best players to have joined this world, that you know of, and why?

DeletedUser57812

hmm.. I can tell We have 2 in our tribe who are top 20 generally. but at this stage we can't tell really ;) let the time tell how the world will be :) each world is different.

DeletedUser100251

Shirime is back in this world under a different alias, hopefully some of you remember that player from W50.

DeletedUser100251

:icon_rolleyes: Which ones? Omar quit, hasoona and dent?

Dent is back (well you already know he's back since you're in the same tribe as him in W56), he has new co's that I am not very familiar with. Hasoona is still on vacation though. You know, people thought shirime was a girl back in W50 :lol: at least this time there's actually a female co-player who will respond to all the love mails lol.

Shusaku Chiba

Incognitos have some very strong players, Kourosh, SOG, D4, Dab, Kevin Thomas to name but a few. :)

DeletedUser

I'm here guys, I'm here. =)

No need to look further.

Also: if I recall correctly, every player in my tribe has had at least one top 3 position in the past. There might be 1 exception.

DeletedUser

I'm here guys, I'm here. =)

No need to look further.

Also: if I recall correctly, every player in my tribe has had at least one top 3 position in the past. There might be 1 exception.

Pshhh, you are about as good in-game as you are on the PnP. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Incognitos have some very strong players, Kourosh, SOG, D4, Dab, Kevin Thomas to name but a few. :)

Thats is true.

Also... Where? has some good ones.... lambezz, drunk, and a few more. Unfortunately they have noobs like Gals too though :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Pffft. They are a bunch of nubs :icon_razz:

Dent is back (well you already know he's back since you're in the same tribe as him in W56), he has new co's that I am not very familiar with. Hasoona is still on vacation though. You know, people thought shirime was a girl back in W50 :lol: at least this time there's actually a female co-player who will respond to all the love mails lol.

Ohh nice. fun players to talk too

Also... Where? has some good ones.... lambezz, drunk, and a few more. Unfortunately they have noobs like Gals too though :icon_rolleyes:

Woooo I got mentioned :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Simz is here. Joshi, Chris, Adam. All good players from 28/36's Active. VP's a nub though :icon_eek:

I think Rq is around somewhere (AKA noobish idiot).

Balub isn't too bad either :icon_biggrin: And some of his followers from Bunny.

Aru isn't too shabby either.

DeletedUser99562

Skittle Devil is playing this world seriously will be interesting to see if he can repeat his top 3 performance from 49 o_O

DeletedUser

Simz is here. Joshi, Chris, Adam. All good players from 28/36's Active. VP's a nub though :icon_eek:

This. Start-up players. :3

DeletedUser

Pshhh, you are about as good in-game as you are on the PnP. :icon_rolleyes:

Can't handle some sarcasm buddy?
If you call this PnP you must be really desperate to flame me:icon_rolleyes:

Also, do you rate me on my ingame performances so far on this world (meaning, you're rating my 29 hour play so far), or are you rating my other account names which you don't know?

You are about as good at flaming as you are on being humble.

DeletedUser99608

Joshi is with us, lol

DeletedUser

If you're talking about j0shi. then you're on about a different guy.